ECT Two Bodies of Believers in the NT

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
We are not likened to the Gentiles to whom Paul was first like the Galatians that were heirs according to the promise as per Genesis 12:3...

The promise Paul was referring to in Galatians was that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. (Genesis 12:3)(Galatians 3:14)

God's Spirit was promised to Gentiles through Abraham and Paul explained that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham.
(Galatians 3:7)

Abraham was a Gentile from Chaldea who crossed the Euphrates to the land of Canaan at God's direction.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Foolishness!~

Romans 11:13 KJV, 1 Corinthians 14:27 KJV, Ephesians 3:1-6 KJV

No interpretations necessary when we believe the words on the page mean what they say, as they say it and to whom they say it.

:wazzup:

Do yourself a favor Heir. Place GenOri on ignore. He's a waste of
time. Has nothing of worth to offer. He just likes to fight. I put him
on ignore and I'm one happy poster.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Do yourself a favor Heir. Place GenOri on ignore. He's a waste of
time. Has nothing of worth to offer. He just likes to fight. I put him
on ignore and I'm one happy poster.
done. I don't have time for those who consent not to wholesome words. There are people out there who will hear the truth or we wouldn't still be here.

:cloud9:

heir

TOL Subscriber
The promise Paul was referring to in Galatians was that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. (Genesis 12:3)(Galatians 3:14)

God's Spirit was promised to Gentiles through Abraham and Paul explained that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham.
(Galatians 3:7)

Abraham was a Gentile from Chaldea who crossed the Euphrates to the land of Canaan at God's direction.
That's not us. Gentiles such as we were never promised anything, but a curse (Genesis 12:3 KJV). Unless God had a mystery, Gentiles such as we in time past had NO HOPE (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV tells us why. read it and believe it)! Aren't you praising the Lord that He did? I sure am! It's where we fit in to God's eternal purpose!

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

Ephesians 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Ephesians 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

Ephesians 3:11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Ephesians 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Heir, I said all along that nothing in Galatians 3 applies to you.
We are fellowheirs and of the same Body with the Galatians (Ephesians 3:6 KJV) and Galatians holds Body truth, but Paul's epistles must be rightly divided (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV).

genuineoriginal

Same question back at you.

Seriously, you need to OVER rely on books "about" the Bible to understand the Bible?
No, I don't "OVER" rely on books about the Bible to understand the Bible.

I use the entire Bible to understand the Bible instead of dividing it up and losing the meaning.

I supplement my understanding of the Bible by learning about the culture of the writers and of the time it was written.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As in the world, so it is on TOL. The minority of those preaching Paul's
Gospel is minuscule, compared to the false doctrines, theories, lies, and
cultism of most of the posters on TOL. Most posters on TOL are blind to
the truth being presented in this, "Dispensation of Grace."

SaulToPaul 2

As in the world, so it is on TOL. The minority of those preaching Paul's
Gospel is minuscule, compared to the false doctrines, theories, lies, and
cultism of most of the posters on TOL. Most posters on TOL are blind to
the truth being presented in this, "Dispensation of Grace."

If everyone separated the two churches, separated Peter and Paul, the catholic church would fold and so would a billion protestant denominations. Then we'd all speak the same things, and come into the unity of the spirit.

musterion

For those who say MAD is wrong,

1. What parts of the Bible do you say apply to all of us today?

1a. If you say "Some parts," how do you know which parts do and which do not?

1b. If you say "All parts," how do you know that, and what do you do with the parts that cannot both be obeyed without them contradicting each other?

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
We are fellowheirs and of the same Body with the Galatians (Ephesians 3:6 KJV) and Galatians holds Body truth, but Paul's epistles must be rightly divided (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV).

However, Paul's letters easily misunderstood, but Paul's gospel of the kingdom of God is pretty clear and is consistent with Jesus' gospel.