Toxicity

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
It is just not true that Jesus came floating along on a cloud and everyone sat down obediently to listen...there was a fight to the death going on, Paul the same.

Theology is warfare. If you have convictions you should be able to defend them.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
@serpentdove-

The only challenges I've had here are from liberals like Rusha and Anna who believe in same sex marriage.

WRONG. There are actual Christians on this site who are against SSM. We disagree and are still friendly. It isn't just myself and Anna, btw. Also, don't pretend you don't understand why some people see you as ... unbalanced and rather creepy.

You really haven't read my threads, have you? Christian conservatives side with me, and the liberal feminists harass me. All the forums I post on are Christian.So buzz off, and quit trolling me.

Oh. I see. What then is your excuse for all your trolling of ACW?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
@serpentdove...

Quit trolling me. :freak:

troll_dancing.gif

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
liberals like Rusha and Anna who believe in same sex marriage.
Believing in same sex marriage is not the same as accepting same sex marriages.

I mean, I believe in Islam, but I certainly do not accept it.

So, let's set the record straight.

Anna & Rusha,
Do you accept same sex marriage?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Anna & Rusha,

Of course. I never denied that. I also realize that you and most do not accept SSM. I don't expect Christians to accept SSM.

While I believe that my accuser has an unhealthy obsession with homosexuality, that has never been the issue as to why I don't like him.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Anna & Rusha,

Do I accept same sex marriage as being legal? Yes, I do. The biggest factor in that decision was being here at TOL, which I've said before.

When I saw what people would do to homosexuals if they had the chance, it had a big impact on me.

elohiym

Of all the forums I have been on in the past 9 years, this one is the one which has the most nastiness, insults, judgment, sarcasm, and downright meanness - whether you are a new member or a veteran poster. And yes, I've seen newbies get scared off and leave - cannot say I blame them.

so why didn't you leave?

He hasn't posted enough threads about homosexuality yet.

Is that where the toxicity began in this thread?

elohiym

is that because your actions do not have to be consistent with your beliefs?

I understood her to mean that SSM is a real, to believe it is real. Whereas Santa Claus is not real. One can rightfully believe in SSM, that it is a real phenomenon, while at the same time opposing (not accepting) the idea.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks for answering a point blank question.

I know you have received a lot of flak about it (even from me :sibbie: ).

Now, GET SAVED!
:p

Nah, we have had discussions, civil disagreements and you have shown genuine concern. At the end of the day, I know you have a good heart.