Town Quixote's

IMJerusha

We're having odd weather around here. There's a massive storm front moving up the eastern part of Florida that's giving us a lot of rain and another moving in from Texas. I wish you Texans would keep your tempests at home for a bit. I'm turning into a professional lawnmower blade sharpener. :mmph:

Stop mowing wet grass. ;)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
you're headed for hell, pervert

you should be terrified
Whereas, were that to pan out for Sod, he should be thrilled instead of red faced, as he appears now. I mean he only just told her that he was looking forward to her burning there.

instead you mock God
He thinks he's God? :think: That would explain a lot.

might as well put rocket boosters on your shoes
He might as well use a high chair when he eats.

Else, I said he'd have to see a proctologist about a brain tumor.

:think: And with the sudden struggle with grammar and bursts of profanity he might want to go ahead and schedule that one.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
you're headed for hell, pervert

Hell can have different definitions ... for example, being stuck with someone such as YOU for all of eternity would be hell.

you should be terrified

You should grow up ...

instead you mock God

No ... I mock *you*.

might as well put rocket boosters on your shoes

Before or after you are done "praying for my troubled soul"?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Rusha, I'm sorry you have to put up with that kind of abuse. You handle it so well, but it doesn't change the fact that it's verbal abuse.
She's a good egg.

nice friend you are, holding her hand and comforting her on her way to hell
Beats the perversity of delighting in the prospect of her suffering, but Rusha knows that anna (and me too) would love to see her within the Body. I pray for my friend fairly regularly and that people like you won't help the devil in his work/desire to see her separated from it.

Rather I'm standing in the way of someone trying to throw her in himself.
That's a good answer. :D

Today's Gazette can be found here (link).