Town Quixote's

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Wiz, if you truly believe I'm breaking the rules on TOL, it's your duty to name the crime and report Old GM to the Woodshed or directly to one of the Mods. That's your right as a poster on TOL.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As far as I know there are no rules against being an ankle-biting troll. So :carryon: if it makes you feel like you're leading a fulfilling life.

I feel just fine about myself. How about you? However, I do have a problem with certain posters on TOL making accusations about other posters that they cannot prove. I consider that a 'LIE.' But, that's just me.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Any poster who creates a thread and does not appreciate GM's participation, just let me know and I'm willing to exit and go to another thread. After all, I've asked posters to leave some of my threads and if they refused, I've reported them and had them exiled.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If TH asks me to not participate in his threads, I'll respect his desire. Everyone should obey the rules and the desires of their fellow posters. Although I must admit, when Old GM participates in any given thread, he usually draws a huge audience of observers and other participants. Many a thread has died after Old GM has lost interest and left for more interesting threads. It's just the way it is. Posters that have known me for a while can attest to that fact. No brag, just fact.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
TH, I don't do this often, however, I'm willing to admit publicly; I truly do not fully comprehend most of your 'sarcastic sense of humor?'
I'm more concerned by how often you appear to miss your own. :plain:

However, I realize that you have a historical 'fan base' on TOL and I won't take THAT away from you.
Along with the way I wear my hear? The way I sing of key? The memory of old that? That sort of thing? :think:

As I've mentioned before; I highly doubt members of your 'fan base' always fully comprehend your so-called wit?
And as I'm apt to say, let me know when you're sure.

I'm of the opinion, they just slap their knee and assume you said something uproariously funny.
Like the color blind guy who insists rainbows are largely an attempt to pick on him.

After all, they wouldn't want to hurt your fragile feelings/ego.
Careful, your slip is showing. :)

Fun fact: there have been 20 posts since I wrote,

It's a miracle you survived it. :plain: The pure viciousness of being told indirectly that you can turn a thread into the next nearest thing to a Twitter account. .

12 of them have been his, 8 everyone else combined.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Along with the way I wear my hear? The way I sing of key? The memory of old that? That sort of thing? :think:

Like the color blind guy who insists rainbows are largely an attempt to pick on him.

I feel lead by my conscience to admit; I really couldn't get through your entire post. In spite of that, I'm happy to see the Bozos (down below) that gave you a 'Pos-rep.' At least they half-way understand your humor. A guy like yourself needs all the encouragement he can get.

glorydaz

Oh Lord, spare us from these lovers of self.....

Holier Than Thou, and Smarter Than Every Other Man

TINY DANCER TOWN CLOWN:party:

glorydaz

If TH asks me to not participate in his threads, I'll respect his desire. Everyone should obey the rules and the desires of their fellow posters. Although I must admit, when Old GM participates in any given thread, he usually draws a huge audience of observers and other participants. Many a thread has died after Old GM has lost interest and left for more interesting threads. It's just the way it is. Posters that have known me for a while can attest to that fact. No brag, just fact.

The circus clowns hate any competition. :chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I ask you, when have some people seemed more determined to show up where they say they aren't interested in being to talk about someone they profess to dislike, one way or another?

They're a funny sort, when you consider it. ;)