toldailytopic: Who do you think would make a good TOL moderator?

IMJerusha

Whoever gets the mod job should not be someone who campaigns for it. It has been my experience that those who actively seek power are the least well equipped to handle it. True in life, and true on the internet.

Even those who campaign for others can have an agenda beyond good will. After careful thought through the night, I believe our input should be ignored and Knight should make this decision from his own gut. Perhaps he should bring in a dark horse.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:thumb:

You got it.

And I'm sure kmo, at whom it was directed, will also get it.

unsurprisingly, the crabby old lady/feminized male contingent didn't
Wow. Adopting the old CW gambit then. Not criticizing, mind you. It must get tiresome trying to hammer out nearly fifty posts a day. You're bound to borrow at some point to maintain that quality you've got going. :plain:

You should look around and see if there's an avatar with glasses and talk about that too. It really helped CW along on a tight schedule of spewing nonsense. :thumb:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
It must get tiresome trying to hammer out nearly fifty posts a day.

I find it curious that you (and zoo) are so obsessed about my posting frequency

does it keep you awake at night mumbling at the ceiling "oh that horrible resurrected/some other dude/koban - I really really hate him and his fifty posts a day! I can't wait until morning when I can make seventeen posts about his fifty posts! "

you, my silly little friend, are an absolute obsessive mess

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I find it curious that you (and zoo) are so obsessed about my posting frequency
Noting it is obsessive? :D Fifty is a lot though. Averaged over working on six months. Man.
That strikes me as obsessive. Just saying.

does it keep you awake at night mumbling at the ceiling "oh that horrible resurrected/some other dude/koban - I really really hate him and his fifty posts a day! I can't wait until morning when I can make seventeen posts about his fifty posts! "
My average is around twelve. :idunno: More some days, fewer others. Some days I don't post at all. It depends.

you, my silly little friend, are an absolute obsessive mess
Oh Sod, you're not my friend. You have to learn to be your own friend first and you're miles from that, I'd guess. You're certainly not doing yourself any favors, and that's the least you should expect from a friend.

Last edited:

Breathe

Even those who campaign for others can have an agenda beyond good will. After careful thought through the night, I believe our input should be ignored and Knight should make this decision from his own gut. Perhaps he should bring in a dark horse.

We agree. :)

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Noting it is obsessive? :D

Fifteen times in the past couple weeks when you have nothing else to contribute to the thread?

Looks compulsive to me. :idunno:

but that's OK, I understand that you can't control it

Fifty is a lot though.

Make that sixteen :)

Averaged over working on six months. Man.
That strikes me as obsessive. Just saying.

As compulsive as focusing on it when I've explained that I have a lot of time on my hands and enjoy posting on TOL?

tell me Town, what's your point in mentioning it sixteen times?

Is it to express your admiration for my output?

My average is around twelve

I suspect it's been compromised by all those periods of time you've slunk off butthurt to sulk :chuckle:

Oh Sod, you're not my friend.

I'm not surprised to see you write that.

I consider every person here my friend.

Some of us may be on the outs, but we're all members of this community.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Fifteen times in the past couple weeks when you have nothing else to contribute to the thread?

but that's OK, I understand that you can't control it

Make that sixteen :)

As compulsive as focusing on it when I've explained that I have a lot of time on my hands and enjoy posting on TOL?

Is it to express your admiration for my output?

I suspect it's been compromised by all those periods of time you've slunk off butthurt to sulk :chuckle:

Some of us may be on the outs, but we're all members of this community.

And courtesy of Koban, another thread bites the dust. You really are on a mission to bring down this cyber community. Shame on you.

StanJ53

You are kind IMJ... I'm pretty sure that was Knight's intention all along.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I've actually contributed to the thread, on the topic. Funny that you're keeping track, considering. And by funny I mean you, of course.

How many posts today, Sod? Thirty? Fourty? Fifty?

Well, someone should enjoy you, so that's a start.

I've told you. The same as zoo. You're reaping. And you don't seem to like it. :nono:

I'm not your friend.
I'd hope not. I don't like you. You lie about people. You misuse the Holy. What's to like? And who pretends to?

Oh, that's right, you do:
Let's see how you demonstrate that one...

and seventeen from the obsessed girlyman
I'll pray for your diseased soul Town
And there you are.

:think: You know who would make a good mod--whoever Knight finally decides on.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
and hilarious that you, after nearly six years here and twenty-five thousand posts, still haven't figured out how to do a search by poster and keyword :darwinsm:
I didn't say how you did it. I said it was funny that you did, in light of your complaint. Hey, I still spell in the close quotes, so if you think that bothers me you need a new tree. :eek:

:mock:Town, who can't do a simple search, considering
Poor Sod...that reaping hurts, doesn't it? Must. What are you at now, forty? :D

I left off the CW retread this time around. Hope you don't mind.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I didn't say how you did it. I said it was funny that you did, in light of your complaint.

in fact, liar, you didn't.

you said that I was keeping track

Poor Sod. Reduced to this...that reaping hurts, doesn't it? Must. What are you at now, forty? :D

this well deserved reaping you think you're giving me - do you really want to go down this road?

I've driven your oversensitive girlyman little whiny self off this site before.

Are you really prepared to be driven off again?

Better warm up the drama queen farewell speech.