toldailytopic: What's your favorite sitcom that is currently still in production on T

bybee

Well for ones currently still in production I'd say Red Dwarf but it passed its sell by date about three seasons ago after it reached its peak.

Right now I think one of the funniest is The Big Bang Theory...

Agreed, however I am hooked on reruns of "The Last Of The Summer Wine".
The three old gents are delightful and when the ladies have their afternoon tea and lift their cups in unison, I wait for it!

Arthur Brain

Agreed, however I am hooked on reruns of "The Last Of The Summer Wine".
The three old gents are delightful and when the ladies have their afternoon tea and lift their cups in unison, I wait for it!

Aaaaaarrrgggh, too many bad memories of Sunday nights watching that knowing I had to go to school the next morning.....I recall the original airings still. *Sob*

:eek:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not sure if this one is still running or it's just reruns, but I watched a couple and now have my TV set to record them all.

Rules of Engagement

And yeah, The Big Bang Theory is a good one!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
I guess I dont have a favorite current sitcom when I think about it. The only show I can think of that is current that I watch is Walking Dead. Sounds like I should try the Big Bang Theory.

ThePresbyteers

...What's your favorite sitcom that is currently still in production on TV??

My favorite sitcoms have gay lifestyles in parts of the shows so I can't watch them even though they're my favorite sitcoms. I tried fast forwarding parts of the shows but that got tiresome so I watch cleaner shows even though it's not my favorite sitcoms.

Too bad American ain't a Christian nation. Even Mormonism can't fix it.

ThePresbyteers

I stopped watching series. Most of the series if not all gets cut off at the end of the seasons or something. Every series I've watched doesn't have ending cause they either stopped showing them or say, "... Continues next season." And when the next season comes they show re runs mixed in with a few new ones. Everytime I get back into the series, the story totally changes. I enjoyed flashforward and never saw the ending or never understood what happened.

So, to hell with the series.