toldailytopic: What does it take to survive on TOL, and can you predict those who wil

jeremysdemo

Who hasn't survived?

you gotta be pretty heinous to be banned for life, the rest quit on their own accord.

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

Gurucam

surviving on TOL should not be anyone's goal
instead one should figure out how to use it
this is not easy
present your message
if
you have one
challenge what you don't agree with
ask questions
it drives them crazy

This makes good sense.

Gurucam

Absolutely---while at the same time, as an expression of that love and respect, seeking to point out the errors in their worldviews. :up:

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

How can you love gays and not love their ways. A person is his ways.​

Gurucam

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for January 25th, 2013 06:00 AM

toldailytopic: What does it take to survive on TOL, and can you predict those who will?

. . . . one must be relevant to the ideas and ideals of TOL.

Those who are relevant to the ideas and ideals of TOL will certainly survive.

The main idea or ideology on TOL is "open rebuke is better than love carefully concealed" One must serve this ideal well in order to survive at TOL.

keypurr

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for January 25th, 2013 06:00 AM

toldailytopic: What does it take to survive on TOL, and can you predict those who will?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Respect for thoes who differ. Name calling not needed.
Always reflect the Christ that is in you.

Gurucam

people ever get banned or leave but then come back years later undetected?

It is a good policy to not band anyone for life.

To band someone for life is to effectively band that which is pure, the witness or God (part) that is one.

You band a person because of the personality which he or she have put on currently when this does not conform to the ideas and ideals of TOL.

Letting one come back under a new personality is indeed an informed approach. Every one grows and changes, some faster than others. To recognize this and adopt it as policy is divine (i.e. founded on Truth).​

Gurucam

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

The hour has been at hand (no longer coming) as far back as 2000 odd yeas ago when it was declared that now, the Lord is that Spirit of Jesus and not the Physical Jesus.

To recognize this Truth and adopt it one is sure to survive on TOL for all eternity.​

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

It is a good policy to not band anyone for life.

To band someone for life is to effectively band that which is pure, the witness or God (part) that is one.

You band a person because of the personality which he or she have put on currently when this does not conform to the ideas and ideals of TOL.

Letting one come back under a new personality is indeed an informed approach. Every one grows and changes, some faster than others. To recognize this and adopt it as policy is divine (i.e. founded on Truth).​

I use to raise milk goats.
We use to band the males.
It was permanent. :noid:

jeremysdemo

I was in a band myself,

we did several small southern tours and then disbanded. :)

now I just solo or duet, less overhead more pay.

keep shinin

jerm :cool: