toldailytopic: If you were going to teach only one college class ever, what would it

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I have found sheet metal work to be easy. There is a little bit of welding and/or soldering for the flashing valleys sometimes. But it is not anywhere near the welding I have seen at welding shops or metal beam building infrastructures I have worked on. I don't lnow enough about welding. I would love to learn that.

Welding, learn the fundamentals from a book, internet or kind person. Then........do it!

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Have taught classes in engineering and seminary at the undergrad/grad levels. Choosing only one, I would have to choose "theology proper". My favorite topic and one that can never be exhausted.

AMR

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Pretend I am fifty:

A cross-fertilization of Freudian psychoanalysis and structural linguists

:chew: boring.................

The Berean

Look what I found rocketman. :readthis:

http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/20120008940_2012008725.pdf
We can absolutely do better than NASA, rocketman! All NASA seems to do these days is to solicit for "trade studies" of missions they know they can't do! :chuckle:

We can certainly do better than NASA, rocketman! It seems lately that NASA mostly solicits "trade studies" for space missions they know they can't afford and/or can't actually do! :chuckle:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The only thing I could really teach are some vocational classes dealing with things I did while I was working as a general contractor. I could teach people to work tile, carpentry and do finishing work. So nothing really pertaining to the usual college material.

Not a thing wrong with trade school!

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I teach a class at the agency where I work on how to do physical restraints when people become violent. The class focuses mostly on how to deescalate a situation so you hopefully never have to put your hands on somebody. One of my students suggested I would be good at doing relationship workshops and teaching interpersonal communications.