toldailytopic: GI Jane: Should women be allowed to serve in combat roles in the armed

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
Wrong. They want to be put into combat operations. That's what they're asking for. That's what this whole discussion is all about. Do you have any idea what the world you're talking about?

You don't see feminists asking to be treated 'equal' with the draft, do you? No, you don't. I wager that women would be less inclined in the event of a real war, one that doesn't include picking off any civilian that comes within a hundred yards of oneself.

That's precisely why women have not inclined to do so in the past 6000 years of civilization. It's all hokum., you all are in feminist land.

bybee

You don't see feminists asking to be treated 'equal' with the draft, do you? No, you don't. I wager that women would be less inclined in the event of a real war, one that doesn't include picking off any civilian that comes within a hundred yards of oneself.

That's precisely why women have not inclined to do so in the past 6000 years of civilization. It's all hokum., you all are in feminist land.

You really are a pathetic fearful Dweeb! You are afraid of women!!!
It is only recently that women have had something resembling equal rights with men. A woman, in general, is no match for a man physically, nor need she be. That is, if men are properly socialized and don't act as though a woman is supposed to provide him with pleasure and service and adulation.

Granite

Hall of Fame
You don't see feminists asking to be treated 'equal' with the draft, do you? No, you don't.

Perhaps because there is no draft.

I wager that women would be less inclined in the event of a real war, one that doesn't include picking off any civilian that comes within a hundred yards of oneself.

So you're basically just guessing, at this point, and aren't addressing reality at all. Nice going.

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
You really are a pathetic fearful Dweeb! You are afraid of women!!!
It is only recently that women have had something resembling equal rights with men. A woman, in general, is no match for a man physically, nor need she be. That is, if men are properly socialized and don't act as though a woman is supposed to provide him with pleasure and service and adulation.[/B]

Spoken like a true feminist.

Let me tell you, men and women are not equal. Man's heads have taken a liking to the woman's heel, and no amount of you or anyone else' blasphemies are going to change that fact.

It just adds insult to injury, really, that the Bible denounces this and people like you remain ignorant to it. I bet you think a woman preaching in church is okay to, right?
It's all too obvious who the pathetic one is. People like you desecrate churches because you can't stand that their God has a man do something that they can't. Don't ever sit there and presume to tell me what you have just stated, because I can pour bucket loads worth of truth right on the lies you and people like you peddle.

If anyone would like to get real with the subject instead of kissing each other at the toes and masquerading naivety as being some form of intelligence, then I will gladly resume posting on this thread. Otherwise, I'm done here for the moment.

Granite

Hall of Fame

Let me tell you, men and women are not equal. Man's heads have taken a liking to the woman's heel, and no amount of you or anyone else' blasphemies are going to change that fact.

It just adds insult to injury, really, that the Bible denounces this and people like you remain ignorant to it. I bet you think a woman preaching in church is okay to, right?
It's all too obvious who the pathetic one is. People like you desecrate churches because you can't stand that their God has a man do something that they can't. Don't ever sit there and presume to tell me what you have just stated, because I can pour bucket loads worth of truth right on the lies you and people like you peddle.

If anyone would like to get real with the subject instead of kissing each other at the toes and masquerading naivety as being some form of intelligence, then I will gladly resume posting on this thread. Otherwise, I'm done here for the moment.

:yawn:

Misogynist taking his ball and going home. You have nothing to say or peddle except typical chauvinism.

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned

Misogynist taking his ball and going home. You have nothing to say or peddle except typical chauvinism.

I'm not a misogynist, you are just a feminist male.

The blue pill or the red pill, Neo? The real world awaits, or you can continue on living in your fabricated world :chuckle:

images

Granite

Hall of Fame
I'm not a misogynist, you are just a feminist male.

The blue pill or the red pill, Neo? The real world awaits, or you can continue on living in your fabricated world :chuckle:

images

A two-bit hick like you is in no position to lecture a married man on how to treat a lady or how to view women. You strike me as a very insecure piece of work.

lightbringer

TOL Subscriber
I wager that women would be less inclined in the event of a real war,

A real war?

I would love to hear your definition of "A Real War"!

As well as your personal experience/research into developing that definition!

Which War did you participate in and what was your MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) during this war?

Arm chair bandit will not suffice in the answering of the above three questions!

one that doesn't include picking off any civilian that comes within a hundred yards of oneself.

Co-lateral damage is a very unfortunate fact of war, one that, even though can be reduced, will never be eliminated.

fool

Hall of Fame

Ahaa
Now we get to the real story.
It should be "too" not "to" (i think)
So women preaching in church sticks under yer craw huh?
Could have just said that from the git go and saved alot of hassle.

It's all too obvious who the pathetic one is.
You can say that again.

People like you desecrate churches because you can't stand that their God has a man do something that they can't. Don't ever sit there and presume to tell me what you have just stated, because I can pour bucket loads worth of truth right on the lies you and people like you peddle.
Rage much?

If anyone would like to get real with the subject instead of kissing each other at the toes and masquerading naivety as being some form of intelligence, then I will gladly resume posting on this thread.
Lucky us!
The title of the thread says "allowed", not drafted, compelled or anything like that. I don't think anyone wants the next draft to be half men, half women and stock the infantry 50/50.
Nobody has remotly suggested that.
What I am pointing out is that a woman could graduate top of her class at the acadamy, pass all the physical requirements, and still have her options limited for her career. Then she gets to watch less qualified people get the assignments, the medals, and the promotions.
She could be the author of the next greatest tactics manual, or the future Chairperson of the Joint Chiefs.
But that's not going to happen cause we're gonna lose her to the private sector where she has no limitations.
We spent all that money educating a genius mind that wanted to serve and she'll go be the President of some company making piles of money for shareholders instead of making piles of dead enemies for us.
Based on your statements above I pretty sure I'm talking to a wall with you on this so just consider this a "for the record" post that anyone can feel free to run with as I know you all know.
Otherwise, I'm done here for the moment.
Go watch Animal Planet, most basic cable packages have it now, lacking that try National Geographic.

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
A two-bit hick like you is in no position to lecture a married man on how to treat a lady or how to view women. You strike me as a very insecure piece of work.

Yeah, that doesn't really mean squat in today's world. I know plenty of married people both in and out of my family, and am no stranger to relationships. Observe a Christian marriage, they are far more promising in general because they hold to lasting virtues. There are many of people who have remarried into a godly relationship who will say the same exact thing.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I know plenty of married people both in and out of my family, and am no stranger to relationships.

Don't seem to have learned much.

Observe a Christian marriage, they are far more promising in general because they hold to lasting virtues.

I've seen plenty Christian marriages come and go. The divorce rate amongst Christians is the same as the national average. What of it? You're just getting off topic. Again.

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
Don't seem to have learned much.

I know enough to know that if had money down on a bet between a secular marriage and a Christian marriage, I would place it right on the godly one.

I've seen plenty Christian marriages come and go. The divorce rate amongst Christians is the same as the national average. What of it? You're just getting off topic. Again.

Not all proclaimed Christians are actually Christians. If you think 78% of America are true Christians, then maybe you really should start thinking about that red pill, Neo :chuckle:
America is turning into Neo-Babylon. The sooner you understand that, the better. I've heard that from more Christians then I care to tell, funny enough. That's why I've been putting my stock into conservative Christians., they need to pull out the iron fist.

And you may as well stop with the 'off-topic' thing. You and others are no less to blame, and this thread is getting deader and deader with each passing moment anyways.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I know enough to know that if had money down on a bet between a secular marriage and a Christian marriage, I would place it right on the godly one.

Your odds are fifty-fifty. Though from the sounds of it, no one's decided you're a good bet. Funny, that.

America is turning into Neo-Babylon. The sooner you understand that, the better.

Yep, yep, yep. The same shtick you guys have been pushing for decades. We heard it before. First it was popery, then it was immigrants, then it was demon liquor. What else is new?

That's why I've been putting my stock into conservative Christians., they need to pull out the iron fist.

Or the iron heel and jackboots. I'm confident some of you want to go there. At heart, right wing evangelicals are totalitarians.

You and others are no less to blame, and this thread is getting deader and deader with each passing moment anyways.

Then leave the thread like you threatened to, you dork.

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
Your odds are fifty-fifty. Though from the sounds of it, no one's decided you're a good bet. Funny, that.

How do you know it isn't the other way around? Frankly, I'm a bit skeptical about marriage right now, seeing how most of them that I see are depressing.

Yep, yep, yep. The same shtick you guys have been pushing for decades. We heard it before. First it was popery, then it was immigrants, then it was demon liquor. What else is new?

It's 2012. It doesn't take an extremist to see the deviance of society, in fact it takes a certain extremity to not see it.

Or the iron heel and jackboots. I'm confident some of you want to go there. At heart, right wing evangelicals are totalitarians.

Everyone is a totalitarian. It is simply a name given to others that don't agree with one's own ideologies.
Atheists abandoning philosophy., it's like a Christian abandoning Scripture. What else can you all really do to appear more vain?

Then leave the thread like you threatened to, you dork.

Too much fun :thumb:

bybee

You were never really here! Your words are as cobwebs.

Granite

Hall of Fame
How do you know it isn't the other way around?

Given your attitude towards women I'm surprised you can find one to bag your groceries, let alone contemplate spending any time with you alone.

Frankly, I'm a bit skeptical about marriage right now, seeing how most of them that I see are depressing.

Oh yes; the old "I won't stoop" excuse.:chuckle:

It's 2012. It doesn't take an extremist to see the deviance of society, in fact it takes a certain extremity to not see it.

Have you ever been outside the United States? Ever travelled at all? We're uptight prudes compared to much of the world. What you see as "decadence" I see as growing pains. (The pain's often caused by you guys.)

Everyone is a totalitarian.

Bull. This is a complete and outright lie. That, or just you projecting.

You're either stupid, naive, or just trolling.

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
Given your attitude towards women I'm surprised you can find one to bag your groceries, let alone contemplate spending any time with you alone.

Oh yes; the old "I won't stoop" excuse.:chuckle:

You are trying to hit below the belt, but yet you know nothing about me. You sound how a girl would if she were to talk smack to a guy. But then again, you're a feminist so it's not really surprising :D

Have you ever been outside the United States? Ever travelled at all? We're uptight prudes compared to much of the world. What you see as "decadence" I see as growing pains. (The pain's often caused by you guys.)

I don't need to travel the world to know that society has fallen off the ledge and right into a soup of hypocrisy and ignorance.

Bull. This is a complete and outright lie. That, or just you projecting.

You're either stupid, naive, or just trolling.

There is no such thing as neutral ground. That is an object of naive people such as yourself. Everyone is indeed totalitarian. The fact that atheists cannot even adhere to the only thing they really have, which would be philosophy and reason, just shows how vain you all really are.