toldailytopic: Blaze of glory, or comfortably in your sleep? How would you like to le

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samstarrett

Blaze of glory. No question. And the more revolutionaries, commies, and invading Muslim hordes I take with me, the better.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I woul like to drown in a vat of caramel I saw in the choccy factory, or the vat containing strawberry soufle, YUMMY.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
If your sceario was real, you would have a heart attack after taking unworthily.

God forbid. But I think that all Christians must agree on this point: the manner of death is irrelevent, so long as we are "right" with God.

zoo22

I think if I could choose how to die, I'd prefer quietly. I don't know whether that'll prove true, but ideally, I'd rather go in sleep, with my loved ones prepared.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for July 11th, 2011 09:02 AM

toldailytopic: Blaze of glory, or comfortably in your sleep? How would you like to leave this world?

Currently I'm looking to die comfortably in my sleep on July 23rd 2059 AD.

It's a whimsical thing.

You wouldn't understand.

:jolly:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Verse 17 is the one I'm looking for..........and that indeed will be a blaze of glory.

1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.
1Th 4:17 Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.

Refractive

toldailytopic: Blaze of glory, or comfortably in your sleep?

Neither. Nobody gets to say goodbye in blazes of glory and I'll only get to cross over once, so I don't want to be sleeping through it!

I'd like to know I'm passing when I do, so I can be aware of what's going on. I'd like my daughter there, if she doesn't mind, and anyone else I might have at that time who loves me. Kind of a family deal.

some other dude

Blaze of glory. Something involving high speed, lots of noise and fire, but not something that takes very long. Exciting, but quick. Leave a good story for the family. "Ate by shark" would work too. Bad way to go, but awesome story.

How about jumping the shark and picked out of the air by a pterodactyl? That then explodes?

That would be a good story.

Status
Not open for further replies.