TOL is for Dialogue!!!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I was in this thread with Chris but you and I were taking turns being busy getting banned.

So chris kept on it by himself.

brinny

Group huuuuugggg!!!!!

t4624.gif

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysostom
to see if you have an answer

are you a sinner?

No. I am not.

Is that because of myself, or any inherent righteousness of my own, or due to anything I did, or could do? No. In myself, I am nothing and have nothing. No righteousness, no strength, no hope. I am, in myself, bankrupt, destitute, wretched, miserable, poor, blind, naked, wicked, contemptible, condemnable and damned. As you are. In that respect, you are I are no different.

But now...

I am in Christ. Now and forever. God has declared me as having died with His Son, having risen from the dead with His Son, and am seated at God's right hand in His Son. Because of all that -- because of what He did for me -- I have been forever separated from sin and from God's condemning Law.

So no...I, the new, real me that has been created in Christ, is not a sinner. That is the only "me" I'm to give any thought to because that's the only "me" God now sees.

Your turn.

If I may:

As a Christian, how do you feel if you commit a "bankrupt, destitute, wretched, miserable, poor, blind, naked or wicked" act?

Do you shrug it off and say to yourself that Jesus Christ died a horrific death so that you can do so, or do you apologize to God and ask Him to help make you stronger so that you don't do it again?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysostom
to see if you have an answer

are you a sinner?

If I may:

As a Christian, how do you feel if you commit a "bankrupt, destitute, wretched, miserable, poor, blind, naked or wicked" act?

Do you shrug it off and say to yourself that Jesus Christ died a horrific death so that you can do so, or do you apologize to God and ask Him to help make you stronger so that you don't do it again?

so acw wants to dialogue?

I can answer it for him

once you are mad
you can do whatever you want

even a homosexual

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
at first
it will be greeted with silence
then
it will be mocked
then ...

And then it will be mentioned that I was polite to some Mormon teens that came a knocking at my door quite sometime ago.

Regarding my above post:

I know I feel closer to Christ when I am obedient to His Word. I wonder if musterion feels the same?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
And then it will be mentioned that I was polite to some Mormon teens that came a knocking at my door quite sometime ago.

Regarding my above post:

I know I feel closer to Christ when I am obedient to His Word. I wonder if musterion feels the same?

how does attacking homosexuals make you feel closer to Christ?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
this a dialogue thread
so
let's have a dialogue about

how attacking homosexuals brings you closer to God

Wise choice chrys, your ignorance on the subject won't be noticed by as many here.

Acknowledging that God ordained 3 institutions for the governance of man (the Church, the Family and Civil Government), I'm closer to God when I do my best to strengthen those institutions.

My turn:

Why the discomfort with me discussing in depth homosexual behavior and the agenda that goes with it since homosexuality was decriminalized?