ECT .....To create in Himself one new man from the two.....(For anti Acts 2 people)

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Whose kingdom do you think will last forever and ever?

The Kingdom which the Scripture declares will last forever.

Isa 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Luk 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
Luk 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

God's Truth

The Kingdom which the Scripture declares will last forever.

Isa 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Luk 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
Luk 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

The kingdom of Christ and God; the kingdom of our Lord and his Christ; his kingdom and glory; the kingdom of God; the kingdom of his beloved Son; the kingdom of heaven; and the kingdom of light---ARE ALL THE SAME KINGDOM.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Very good, for that is what I wanted you to say.

So then, since it is Jesus on God the Father's throne in all the scriptures which speak of God the Father's throne, then stop denying it is the throne Jesus is on when he is on the great white throne judging.

Because they eventually have a yard sale and then go to the amish furniture warehouse for a new throne (white).

:chuckle:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Is that what you call it when Patrick insults others for you?

For me?

I simply stated the question because I find that I have no trouble at all coming into a warm fellowship with Christian believers.

"How good it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!"

God's Truth

For me?

I simply stated the question because I find that I have no trouble at all coming into a warm fellowship with Christian believers.

"How good it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!"

You also share in each others shameful behavior.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
All those scriptures, especially Psalm 9:7 prove that Jesus is sitting on God's throne and not an earthly throne of David.

Exactly what I've been sayin' all along.

Christ takes His glorious throne, the throne of David, at His second coming to earth. Mt 25:31

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
The kingdom of Christ and God; the kingdom of our Lord and his Christ; his kingdom and glory; the kingdom of God; the kingdom of his beloved Son; the kingdom of heaven; and the kingdom of light---ARE ALL THE SAME KINGDOM.

God has reigned over His universal Kingdom, the whole creation, since the beginning.
That is not the Theocratic Kingdom on earth to Israel and ultimately to David's greater Son.
Turn off your blender.
They're not the same Kingdom.

God's Truth

Exactly what I've been sayin' all along.

Christ takes His glorious throne, the throne of David, at His second coming to earth. Mt 25:31

"For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive. But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ's at His coming, then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power. For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be abolished is death. For HE HAS PUT ALL THINGS IN SUBJECTION UNDER HIS FEET.

When all things are subjected to Him, then the Son Himself also will be subjected to the One who subjected all things to Him, so that God may be all in all. " (1 Corinthians 15:22-28)

At the second coming, Jesus hands over the kingdom to God which he has ruled since the resurrection.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
"For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive. But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ's at His coming, then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power. For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be abolished is death. For HE HAS PUT ALL THINGS IN SUBJECTION UNDER HIS FEET. But when He says, "All things are put in subjection".

When all things are subjected to Him, then the Son Himself also will be subjected to the One who subjected all things to Him, so that God may be all in all. " (1 Corinthians 15:22-28)

There's an indeterminate gap between ''Christ's at His coming and.........then comes the end".

During that gap, Christ will reign from David's throne on earth in Jerusalem until He has put all things under His feet and subjected all things to His authority.

At the second coming, Jesus hands over the kingdom to God which he has ruled since the resurrection.

Nope, over which He has ruled since His second coming.

God's Truth

There's an indeterminate gap between ''Christ's at His coming and.........then comes the end".

During that gap, Christ will reign from David's throne on earth in Jerusalem until He has put all things under His feet and subjected all things to His authority.

Nope, over which He has ruled since His second coming.

There is no gap in the scripture; believe the scripture

Jesus is going to judge everyone. Is that what you mean by something missing?

Danoh

I haven't denied that.

I emphatically deny that the Father's throne is the throne of David.

Right. Exactly... as the issue in Acts is His sitting at His Father's right hand waiting until He returns to make His enemies His footstool - Acts 2:

29. Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
30. Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

Verse 30 is David's throne, and the issue is David's having foreseen God would raise up Christ to sit on his throne - He is not yet sitting on said thrown, thus the sense of the rest of the passages as to that:

31. He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
32. This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
33. Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

His resurrection is proof that He is David's rightful heir, Rom. 1:2-4

David foresaw the Lord would first sit at the Father's right hand until a certain event:

34. For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
35. Until I make thy foes thy footstool.

Study out the significance of why the Father sat Him down at His right hand.

Anyway, do you see this next passage, here in Acts 2:

36. Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

That is a testimony to all the house of Israel as to this here - John 1:

41. He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ.

49. Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.
50. Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these.
51. And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

Now, note their reaction upon hearing they have been given some breathing space as to their crime until His return to make His enemies His footstool.

They realize "Hell is coming to breakfast!"

37. Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

The Spirit's response through Peter?

38. Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
39. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call.

Verse 39 is this here - Daniel 9:

7. O LORD, righteousness belongeth unto thee, but unto us confusion of faces, as at this day; to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and unto all Israel, that are near, and
that are far off,
through all the countries whither thou hast driven them, because of their trespass that they have trespassed against thee.

Note Acts 2: 5. And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.

Peter ends his address with that same negative:

40. And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

While, in Acts 3, He once more takes up this pending return of the Lord's to make His enemies His footstool and sit on His on David's throne (though this making His enemies His footstool will be an issue throughout the Millennium, 1 Cor. 15: 24, 25, 26).

Acts 3:

17. And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers.
18. But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.
19. Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.
20. And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
21. Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
22. For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.
23. And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

Destroyed when and how?

Matthew 13:

40. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42. And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

That is now future, Romans 11:23-29.

God's Truth

"He shall build a house for My name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. "I will be a father to him and he will be a son to Me; when he commits iniquity, I will correct him with the rod of men and the strokes of the sons of men, but My lovingkindness shall not depart from him, as I took it away from Saul, whom I removed from before you. "Your house and your kingdom shall endure before Me forever; your throne shall be established forever." (2 Samuel 7:13-16)

Jesus is the TEMPLE of God.

Revelations 21:22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Right. Exactly... as the issue in Acts is His sitting at His Father's right hand waiting until He returns to make His enemies His footstool - Acts 2:

To save bandwidth I've omitted most of the post.
Yes.....I've already understood all of that and agree.
You're preachin' to th' choir, so to speak.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
There is no gap in the scripture; believe the scripture

Jesus is going to judge everyone. Is that what you mean by something missing?

My sins were judged on the cross two thousand years ago. '

There is no condemnation/judgement for those who are in Christ Jesus.

"It is finished", Christ paid it all.

God's Truth

My sins were judged on the cross two thousand years ago. '

There is no condemnation/judgement for those who are in Christ Jesus.

"It is finished", Christ paid it all.

2 Corinthians 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

Danoh

"For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive. But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ's at His coming, then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power. For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be abolished is death. For HE HAS PUT ALL THINGS IN SUBJECTION UNDER HIS FEET.

Come on woman - You are confusing this "For He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet. The last enemy that will be abolished is death" with this "For HE HAS PUT ALL THINGS IN SUBJECTION UNDER HIS FEET."

One is the issue of towards the intent of all power having been given unto Him, the other is the issue that said power has been given unto Him towards that intent.

Note - there is the issue of For He must reign until... and there is the issue of For He has put all things in subjection (all reign) under His feet, for Him to put down all rebellion against the Father's will.

One is Here Son a Kingdom authority...

The other is Now go out and subdue it...

The last enemy He will put under His feet is death...

24. Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

Again, you appear well aware of the passages - better than most I have ever seen and or met.

But you need to rightly divide them as to what goes where.

Take this how you will; consider that one day we will each give account of what we had understood and what we could have...