ECT .....To create in Himself one new man from the two.....(For anti Acts 2 people)

Danoh

Nonsense. When I first posted to you, I was calling you on your support of God's UNtruth. She is so far off she claims the Son is the Father, and she posts almost exclusively from the Gospels. Steko spoke the truth.....shame on you for encouraging God's untruth. You can't separate her from her works salvation, and you don't have a leg to stand on when you say she knows the WHOLE Word of God. You're darn right I'll jump in when you prove yourself to be ignorant as you just did before my very eyes.

And, I don't know where you get the idea that I'm part of any Acts 28 gang. You've never seen me involve myself in any of that conversation regarding 8,9,12,15, 26, or 28. Rather, you refuse to take anyones comments but your own, and you're proving you are no better than Jerry Shuggart. Maybe you're even worse because you try to cover up your put downs with humor just like pj does. I hate that fake humor.....Knock it off! You're disappointing me.

Never said I believe she knows the whole Word, read that again.

Never said anything about an Acts 28 gang; read more carefully.

And seriously, as upfront as I have been against GT, Jerry, and say, Tel, you end up concluding I hide behind a chuckle, yeah, okay.

As for my refusing to take anyone's comments, that is not true. I just don't agree with other's assertions on some things where my own studies have resulted in a different understanding.

And I nevertheless examine all views, as I am too curious not to.

Lastly, you and I differed on the divine intervention issue; have you seen me see me commenting further on it, or doing so behind this fake smile notion you now attribute to me?

Whatever... and notice, no chuckle, as use it only when I am ribbing a person.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You did not show scripture where Jesus IS sitting on God’s Throne.
You gave scripture where God tells Jesus to sit at his right hand.

Again, can you show scripture that says Jesus is sitting on God’s throne, because you only gave scripture where God says sit at my right hand.

Dan 7:25 And he shall wear out the saints of the most High.....

Enough. It's fruitless.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You are a false witness, for I post from all the New Testament.

You are the one who excludes books and letters from all but Paul

Danoh was making fun of you because Steko encouraged me with an Amen.

Are you dazed Jan? Steko and you scold Danoh, and then Steko does the same by encouraging me.

I wasn't encouraging you with an 'amen'.
You quoted a scripture and I said 'amen' to the Scripture.
I wasn't saying 'amen' to your interpretation of it.

God's Truth

Dan 7:25 And he shall wear out the saints of the most High.....

Enough. It's fruitless.

You cannot answer the questions I ask, because you do not know the answers.

Merely saying I am wrong is not a defense, and neither are your insults, and you saying, "That was to Israel".

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You cannot answer the questions I ask, because you do not know the answers.

Merely saying I am wrong is not a defense, and neither are your insults, and you saying, "That was to Israel".

I do know the answers and have answered you.

Too bad, you don't get it.

Danoh

You are a false witness, for I post from all the New Testament.

You are the one who excludes books and letters from all but Paul

Danoh was making fun of you because Steko encouraged me with an Amen.

Are you dazed Jan? Steko and you scold Danoh, and then Steko does the same by encouraging me.

Lol, as Steko also affirmed in his momentary agreement with you; at times you have as much, if not more light than we do, on a thing.

But, fair where fair is due is not fair within any click; what nonsense.

You and they both well know I disagree with you, and strongly.

My point was that you at least appear to invest time in Scripture, whereas some of those who also strongly disagree with you do not appear to, as they never post much that bears that out.

I sincerely doubt I have given you any confidence you had not long ago already concluded was yours.

Fact is, I strongly disagree with you, but nevertheless respect your time in the Word - it shows the Word appears to matter to you.

I have always respective studious types; I stand by what I noted.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You have to lie about me now too?

You showed a scripture that says sit at my right hand.

Can you show a scripture where Jesus is sitting on the Father's throne?

I did!

But, here it is again:

Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

....not to mention all the other Scriptures which say, 'at the Father's right hand' or 'the LORD's right hand' or 'the right hand of the Father', which means the same thing.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Lol, as Steko also affirmed in his momentary agreement with you; at times you have as much, if not more light than we do, on a thing.

But, fair where fair is due is not fair within any click; what nonsense.

You and they both well know I disagree with you, and strongly.

My point was that you at least appear to invest time in Scripture, whereas some of those who also strongly disagree with you do not appear to, as they never post much that bears that out.

I sincerely doubt I have given you any confidence you had not long ago already concluded was yours.

Fact is, I strongly disagree with you, but nevertheless respect your time in the Word - it shows the Word appears to matter to you.

I have always respective studious types; I stand by what I noted.

GT found a new temporary long lasting friendship with Danoh !! Awww that's so sweet !!! :chuckle: