ECT .....To create in Himself one new man from the two.....(For anti Acts 2 people)

SaulToPaul 2

1 Cor. 15:

1) With the exception of rule over the Father Himself, the Father has put all things under the Son’s feet for the Son to subdue, v. 27, 28.

2) When the Son returns, He will reign until He accomplishes that, v. 23, 25, 28.

3) The last enemy He will subdue will be Death, v. 26.

3) Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power, v. 24, 28.

4) For when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all, v. 28.

And that is only one half of what all this is about, as there is another realm that also fell and is even now, in rebellion as well, and is actually, the higher priority of the two, Eph. 6:12; 2:2; 1:10.

Thus, the need for 2 Tim. 2:15.

:doh:

You beat me to it.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
"'The Lord said to my Lord: "Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies under your feet."'

Jesus IS reigning NOW and UNTIL he has put every enemy under his feet.

1 Corinthians 15:25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.

Hebrews 10:13 Since that time he waits for his enemies to be made his footstool,

Who is this?

Isa 63:1 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.

God's Truth

As I noted previously, GT, you appear familiar with the various passages.

But one...

2 Tim. 2:15.

You just throw all together without any regard for the impact on them of setting, scope, and context.

Thus your "Oh how I love God's Word."

It's one big tossed salad to you; no distinctions between things that differ.

It is obvious too, that you have sat under a lot of "Bible teaching;" thus, your familiarity with all the passages.

Teaching absent of the distinction between Acts 3: 21's "spoken since" and Rom. 16: 25's "kept secret since."

Yours is the same mistake of all on here who know the passages, but know them as "one size fits all."

Obviously, you have gone too far, and to deep down your path to see anything but what you long since have learned to.

There is no correcting you; you are too far gone.

It is what it is.

You sure are predictable. See Steko, that is why I do not take anything from Danoh, not even a compliment.

Danoh, you are not even debating the scriptures that I gave. It is bad enough that you do not accept the truth, but it doesn't help that you merely reply with insults.

Jesus is reigning now.

God's Truth

Teaching absent of the distinction between Acts 3: 21's "spoken since" and Rom. 16: 25's "kept secret since."

In Acts 3:21, it is about God waiting to come back, so that no one perishes. God is going to come back when the world is so bad that hardly anyone is a believer.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance

God's Truth

and Rom. 16: 25's "kept secret since."

The gospel that JESUS SPOKE when he walked the earth was the secret kept. Jesus and all the apostles were preaching the same gospel that was kept secret. Paul was telling people who heard for the first time, as did Peter, and ALL the preachers of the Truth.

God's Truth

His reign begins with his coming, painfully obvious from the context of your quote.

1 Cor 15
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

What is obvious is that Jesus was EXALTED above everything and is reigning now.

That is what happened when Jesus ascended to heaven, after atoning for the sins of the world.

What a Great and Miraculous Lord.

God's Truth

Never. I trust him. I rest in him.
And I believe him. You will know when he is finally reigning.

...when he is reigning? That is evil. Jesus is reigning now.

You do not trust him if you are not obeying him. You are trusting someone whom you do not even believe is powerful and reigning now.

SaulToPaul 2

...when he is reigning? That is evil. Jesus is reigning now.

You do not trust him if you are not obeying him. You are trusting someone whom you do not even believe is powerful and reigning now.

Read the scriptures describing his reign, and then look around.
It is not yet.