ECT .....To create in Himself one new man from the two.....(For anti Acts 2 people)

God's Truth

Lol, as Steko also affirmed in his momentary agreement with you; at times you have as much, if not more light than we do, on a thing.

But, fair where fair is due is not fair within any click; what nonsense.

You and they both well know I disagree with you, and strongly.

My point was that you at least appear to invest time in Scripture, whereas some of those who also strongly disagree with you do not appear to, as they never post much that bears that out.

I sincerely doubt I have given you any confidence you had not long ago already concluded was yours.

Fact is, I strongly disagree with you, but nevertheless respect your time in the Word - it shows the Word appears to matter to you.

I have always respective studious types; I stand by what I noted.

I do not go for your compliments, because you contradict yourself.

God's Truth

I did!

But, here it is again:

Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

....not to mention all the other Scriptures which say, 'at the Father's right hand' or 'the LORD's right hand' or 'the right hand of the Father', which means the same thing.

Very good, for that is what I wanted you to say.

So then, since it is Jesus on God the Father's throne in all the scriptures which speak of God the Father's throne, then stop denying it is the throne Jesus is on when he is on the great white throne judging.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Very good, for that is what I wanted you to say.

So then, since it is Jesus on God the Father's throne in all the scriptures which speak of God the Father's throne, then stop denying it is the throne Jesus is on when he is on the great white throne judging.

I haven't denied that.

I emphatically deny that the Father's throne in heaven is the throne of David.

Danoh

I do not go for your compliments, because you contradict yourself.

Quick, first impression readings of a thing will often give that impression, as is what is often exactly what is behind where those who are off as to one thing or another, are, while concluding they are not.

Conclusions about a thing appearing to make sense only in the absence of what should have been read a bit more carefully.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Quick, first impression readings of a thing will often give that impression, as is what is often exactly what is behind where those who are off as to one thing or another, are, while concluding they are not.

Conclusions about a thing appearing to make sense only in the absence of what should have been read a bit more carefully.

:AMR:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
All those scriptures, especially Psalm 9:7 prove that Jesus is sitting on God's throne and not an earthly throne of David.

Today, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steko View Post
I do know the answers and have answered you.

GT
Too bad, you don't get it.
Show me scripture with Jesus on God's throne.

that's what you posted, no mention of David's Throne - you said God's Throne. word mincer