ECT "Things that are different" included Gentiles

DAN P

Yo, incompetent- I was saying the opposite of that.

I have ALWAYS held a "12 Out" view.

Go back and s-l-o-w-l-y read what I was responding to when I said what you have read your nonsense into.

And nope - neither you nor I, nor one or three others on here hold the hybrid errors of others on here.

:doh:

Hi and this the first time that you have written that the "12 apostles " are out of the Body !!

Acts 28er are FAR RIGHT of Acts 9and why did that Acts 28er LEAVE so soon , he can not take the HEAT and will not debate ME !!

Until I wrote why the 12 were OUT , when did you change to the 12 OUT POSITION ?

Years ago I believe I was the first one to show WHY the " 12 apostles " were out , and explain why Gal 3:28 explains it !!

dan p

Danoh

Hi and this the first time that you have written that the "12 apostles " are out of the Body !!

Acts 28er are FAR RIGHT of Acts 9and why did that Acts 28er LEAVE so soon , he can not take the HEAT and will not debate ME !!

Until I wrote why the 12 were OUT , when did you change to the 12 OUT POSITION ?

Years ago I believe I was the first one to show WHY the " 12 apostles " were out , and explain why Gal 3:28 explains it !!

dan p

You know how you'll be listening to someone or be reading something and you find they are off even though you may not have studied that?

Well, years ago, when I first read Stam's still great book "Things That Differ" I get to near the end of the book and find he brings the "12 In/12 Out" issue.

As I was still new to much, I wondered what that was all about...

So I proceed to read what he had to say.

Only to find that his view "the 12 In" does not line up.

It was just one of those moments where what you have understood prior to your hearing and or reading of one thing or another just does not line up with your understanding of things as a whole.

His book on Hebrews and his attempt throughout that book to prove that Paul wrote Hebrews, follows that same mistake on his part - his failure look at things from how well he had laid out so much earlier, in "Things That Differ."

Just as with the Acts 9/Acts 28 Hybrids posting on here as "MADs."

They are now so married to their errors that they skirt even considering looking at any pointing out to them that they are off.

The Acts 9/Acts 28 Hybrid is basically the result of the error of attempting to solve for seeming Acts 9 errors by fusing together, where Acts 9 looks at things from with where Acts 28 does.

The result?

Another camp - The Acts 9/Acts 28 Hybrid.

Talk about incompetence.

15 Errors of theirs of which are very well pointed out in the following videos and pdfs...

https://forwhatsaiththescriptures.wordpress.com/2015/10/25/acts-9-28-hybrid-theology/

Danoh

I'm confident in what I believe. So be it.

So is dodge in what he believes.

And Meshak, and Interplanner, and GT, and so on.

And a fool suicide bomber.

Clearly, a more objective standard for determining the soundness of what one believes is needed beyond the simplistic "I'm confident with what I believe."

All that challenging of other's views on here that you and yours are ever engaged in; only to prove yourselves just as so married to a thing that you refuse to even consider another's assertion that you yourselves just might be off on one thing or another.

So much for your so called "MAD."

SaulToPaul 2

So is dodge in what he believes.

And Meshak, and Interplanner, and GT, and so on.

And a fool suicide bomber.

Clearly, a more objective standard for determining the soundness of what one believes is needed beyond the simplistic "I'm confident with what I believe."

All that challenging of other's views on here that you and yours are ever engaged in; only to prove yourselves just as so married to a thing that you refuse to even consider another's assertion that you yourselves just might be off on one thing or another.

So much for your so called "MAD."

:e4e:

Tell me how I'm a hybrid.

john w

Hall of Fame
The fact that some Gentiles believed in the true God and had a different path into the Body than the pagans is such rank heresy, I should be banned from all association with The Official MAD.
What's your hurry in leaving MAD, Mayor? Imagine....MAD excluding a nice guy like you, from their country club! I see Mayberry Power and Light is off fractionally today, in light trading....

musterion

Alternatively, if we calculate the mean of the three basic mid Acts positions 9, 13 and 28, we arrive at 16.6.

As there are 40 verses in chapter 16, we know that 6/10th of the way through brings us to v. 24.

And what do we find there?

john w

Hall of Fame
lol, if that was true you would have never bit into the lies of MAD.

You actually ignored a large portion of scripture. Do you read the bible? It says what it says. Can you read?Out of context!!!You follow lies, and errors!!! You teach the doctrine of men, and ignore scriptures, to follow lies. YOU(in CAPS) are deceived. You are blind.

john w

Hall of Fame
Alternatively, if we calculate the mean of the three basic mid Acts positions 9, 13 and 28, we arrive at 16.6.

As there are 40 verses in chapter 16, we know that 6/10th of the way through brings us to v. 24.

And what do we find there?
One gazinta 7, 7 times, carry your naught...

musterion

Belay your homespun, folksy hybridical hijinx, my good man. A serious charge has been levied and it is incumbent upon us...nay, it behooves us to face what we've been identified as being by a higher, wiser power.