ECT "Things that are different" included Gentiles

Danoh

The fact that some Gentiles believed in the true God and had a different path into the Body than the pagans is such rank heresy, I should be banned from all association with The Official MAD.

No one said you have ended up at rank heresy.

And the fact is that after Acts 7, both Unbelieving Israel and lost Gentiles had been concluded "under sin" or "heathen."

Yours is an artificial distinction.

Right Divider

Body part
It seems your TOL majority has already decided otherwise:chuckle:
I don't try to force my meaning onto it. I'm fine with the fact that the RISEN LORD Jesus Christ called Paul and gave him new revelation and that began in Acts 9. That there was a change going on throughout the book of Acts is also self evident.

Like when Luke switched from accompanying the twelve and began accompanying Paul and those others with Paul. http://theologyonline.com/entry.php?3557-Luke-started-accompanying-Paul-beginning-in-Acts-16

Danoh

Perhaps Acts 7 is an artificial "fall of Israel".

There is the unofficial "handbook" bro.

Where the Acts 9 Position has always approached attempting to solve such questions from is the "handbook."

Other than whatever the three major schools or so within Mid-Acts might each be setting forth as some sort of a loose set of Bible Study PRINCIPLES - the whole issue boils down to where one approaches attempting to solve for one question or another from.

Obviously, Acts 9 does not approach attempting to solve for one question or another in the same way Acts 28 does.

Neither does knowingly and or unknowingly fusing both approaches into a Hybrid of both.

Those are three approaches.

Not one. Not two.

You and I hold different understandings based on one or the other of those.

Whether we are aware of it, or not.

Problem is, you and yours appear to take pointing this out as some sort of a personal thing.

It is not.

SaulToPaul 2

There is the unofficial "handbook" bro.

Where the Acts 9 Position has always approached attempting to solve such questions from is the "handbook."

Other than whatever the three major schools or so within Mid-Acts might each be setting forth as some sort of a loose set of Bible Study PRINCIPLES - the whole issue boils down to where one approaches attempting to solve for one question or another from.

Obviously, Acts 9 does not approach attempting to solve for one question or another in the same way Acts 28 does.

Neither does knowingly and or unknowingly fusing both approaches into a Hybrid of both.

Those are three approaches.

Not one. Not two.

You and I hold different understandings based on one or the other of those.

Whether we are aware of it, or not.

Problem is, you and yours appear to take pointing this out as some sort of a personal thing.

It is not.

What are the basics of Acts 9/MAD?

Danoh

I don't try to force my meaning onto it. I'm fine with the fact that the RISEN LORD Jesus Christ called Paul and gave him new revelation and that began in Acts 9. That there was a change going on throughout the book of Acts is also self evident.

Like when Luke switched from accompanying the twelve and began accompanying Paul and those others with Paul. http://theologyonline.com/entry.php?3557-Luke-started-accompanying-Paul-beginning-in-Acts-16

I doubt you attempt to force one thing into another.

At least not intentionally.

I have found myself having done just that unintentionally.

Because Bible Study is much like when one takes in a room mate.

Neither always knows what rules each actually lives by - until it is accidentally violated, lol.

Such is also often the case with Bible Study.

As a result, I greatly suspect that if there were an "Official Mid-Acts Bible Study Handbook" the last page would read "...to be continued and further refined, til the Lord returns..."

Right Divider

Body part
I doubt you attempt to force one thing into another.

At least not intentionally.

I have found myself having done just that unintentionally.

Because Bible Study is much like when one takes in a room mate.

Neither always knows what rules each actually lives by - until it is accidentally violated, lol.

Such is also often the case with Bible Study.

As a result, I greatly suspect that if there were an "Official Mid-Acts Bible Study Handbook" the last page would read "...to be continued and further refined, til the Lord returns..."
There are enough people on TOL throwing out their wild speculations. How about you just give some facts?

Danoh

There are enough people on TOL throwing out their wild speculations. How about you just give some facts?

lol - you are hopeless.

You just watch how some others on TOL will have understood exactly what I said in that post.

Get rid of that fool chip on your shoulder already.

SaulToPaul 2