There is no Hell

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear All,

I know this because an angel spoke to me about it. Hell is the center of our Earth and is the bottomless pit. That is because we are all on top of the Earth because of gravity, and there is also a center, but no bottom. Thus, the bottomless pit. Where the magma and lava is extremely hot and Satan will be bound to again soon for 1,000 years. Now, the Lake of Fire is our Sun, where Lucifer already is. God said He would also send the antichrist and false prophet there, and Satan also. Most everyone else is up in the air according to how God judges them. Death and Hell were cast into the Lake of Fire. See Rev. 20:14. There's so much I could expound on, but not for now. Am feeling under the weather with my pneumonia. Sorry. I think the 666 followers of the beast/antichrist are also sent to the Lake of Fire. Don't quote me on that though, until I have a chance to look it up. It says that the Sea gave up the dead in it, and that Death and Hell gave up the souls there, and they were judged everyone according to their works. Our sins now are a lot more grievous because we've already been told time and time again to repent and change, and still we don't, and things become worse and more atrocious than ever. The Lake of Fire is hotter than Hell, and when our Sun dies out, another younger Sun will be provided for those souls to burn in. God does say forever and ever. He means it.

Praise God,

Michael

CherubRam

I guess giving up Pagan ways is a real problem for some people. I will say it again. Joining Paganism to Yahwah our Holy Father is a sin.

CherubRam

Already decisively answered here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherubRam View Post

Should pagan beliefs be joined to Christianity?

QUOTE=Cruciform
If they're theologically redefined and changed in their essence and identity so that they're no longer pagan, but wholly and only Christian, certainly.

ST. AUGUSTINE ON INCORPORATING INTO CHRISTIANITY
THAT WHICH IS GOOD IN PAGANISM

This is another historic Catholic principle that many Protestants completely misunderstand and often reject on principle. Paul used the same approach on Mars Hill in Athens---even to the extent of directly citing two pagan poets/philosophers in his discourse (Acts 17).

Consider St. Augustine’s words on the matter:

“For we ought not to refuse to learn letters because they say that Mercury discovered them; nor because they have dedicated temples to Justice and Virtue, and prefer to worship in the form of stones things that ought to have their place in the heart, ought we on that account to forsake justice and virtue. Nay, but let every good and true Christian understand that wherever truth may be found, it belongs to his Master; and while he recognizes and acknowledges the truth, even in their religious literature, let him reject the figments of superstition…” (On Christian Doctrine, ii, 28).

“Moreover, if those who are called philosophers, and especially the Platonists, have said anything that is true and in harmony with our faith, we are not only not to shrink from it, but to claim it for our own use from those who have unlawful possession of it… These, therefore, the Christian, when he separates himself in spirit from the miserable fellowship of these men, ought to take away from them, and to devote to their proper use in preaching the gospel. Their garments, also—that is, human institutions such as are adapted to that intercourse with men which is indispensable in this life—we must take and turn to a Christian use” (On Christian Doctrine, ii, 60).

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

"The very tradition, teaching, & faith of the Catholic Church from the beginning was preached by the Apostles & preserved by the Fathers. On this the Church was founded..." ~ St. Athanasius (4th cent.)

CherubRam

Hell is a falsehood. It is not a teaching in Judaism. Christianity is Judaism fulfilled. Christianity is a branch of Judaism.

CherubRam

You are one mixed-up cookie.
You need to study your bible.

The Grafted Branch of Israel.

We are a grafted BRANCH into Israel; that means that Christians are now Israel in the new covenant. The elect have become the seed of Abraham and a Jew is one by election and not birth.

Jeremiah 31:31 "The time is coming", declares the Lord, "when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel." See also: Gen 35:10-11, Ex 20:8-10, Lev 19:34, Isa 9:3, Isa 26:15, Isa 44:5, Isa 46:13, Isa 56:3-6-8, Isa 62:2, Isa 65:15, and the examples go on.

John 1:12- "sons of God"
John 11:52- "gathering together in one the children of God."
Rom 8:14-16- "are the children of God"
2Cr 6:18- "shall be my sons and daughters"
Gal 4:5-7- "heir of God through Christ"
1John 3:2- "we should be called sons of God."
Rom 9:6-7- "they are not all Israel, which are of Israel"
Gal 4:25-30. "are the children of promise"
Gal 3:7. "which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham"
Gal 3:29. "And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise."
Rom 2:29. "But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in letter, whose praise is not of men, but of God."
2Cr 6:16. "I will be their God and they shall be my people."

Eph 2:12-19. "That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; having abolished in his flesh the enmity, (enmity means hostility) [even / toward] the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of [twain / us] one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the [cross / stake], having slain the enmity (hostility) thereby: And came and preached peace to you which were far away, and to them that were near. For through him we both have access through one Spirit unto the Father. Now therefore you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God;"

1Peter 2:9. "But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, and holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should show forth the praises of Him who has called you out of darkness into his marvelous light: Which in time past (were not) a people, but (are now) the people of God: which hand not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy."

John 17:22. "And the glory which you gave me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one."

CherubRam

Branch Vine
Isaiah 11:1

[ The Branch From Jesse ] A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit.

Zechariah 3:8
“‘Listen, High Priest Joshua, you and your associates seated before you, who are men symbolic of things to come: I am going to bring my servant, the Branch.

Zechariah 6:12
Tell him this is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘Here is the man whose name is the Branch, and he will branch out from his place and build the temple of the Lord.

John 15:1
[ The Vine and the Branches ] “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener.

John 15:5
I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

Romans 11:17
If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root,

Aimiel

We are grafted into The Vine, Who is Christ, not Jews. Not anyone except Him. We only have life in Him. If you don't understand that then you need to study your Bible. Israel has nothing to do with Christ. They are as lost as Muslims or Mormons. They need Christ just like we do. Without Him we are nothing.

CherubRam

We are grafted into The Vine, Who is Christ, not Jews. Not anyone except Him. We only have life in Him. If you don't understand that then you need to study your Bible. Israel has nothing to do with Christ. They are as lost as Muslims or Mormons. They need Christ just like we do. Without Him we are nothing.
Foot -N- mouth disease. We are Israel.

The term Jew applied to all peoples of the world who worshipped the God of Abraham. The mission of the faith has always been to convert the nations to the faith.

The word "Jew" was a nickname assigned by the Babylonians to anyone who either lived in or came from the area of Judea.

A Jew is a convert to Judaism, and the Hebrews are an ethnic group of people.

Contrary to popular belief, Jews are not a race, but an assembly of people. Hebrews are a race.

A Hebrew may or may not be a Jew.

Esther 8:17
In every province and in every city, wherever the edict of the king went, there was joy and gladness among the Jews, with feasting and celebrating. And many people of other nationalities became Jews because fear of the Jews had seized them.

Zechariah 11:10
Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations.

Romans 2:28-29.
28 A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. 29 No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God.

Isaiah 62:2
The nations will see your vindication, and all kings your glory; you will be called by a new name that the mouth of the Lord will bestow.

Acts 11:26
and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.

Isaiah 65:15
You will leave your name (Jew) for my chosen ones to use in their curses; the Sovereign Lord will put you to death, but to his servants he will give another name. (Christian)

Aimiel

Foot -N- mouth disease. We are Israel.
We are disciples of Christ. Christians. He did not walk in Jewry.

After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

You're writing fairy tales and believing fables. We are Christian. We are called by His Name. We are Jesus' people. Israel is not our identity. It is His Throne.

Aimiel

If men were appointed TWICE to die... but since death occurs only once: eternal torment must be real.

Aimiel

I do. Those cast into the Lake of Fire to be tormented forever are said to be suffering the 'Second Death.'

Timotheos

I do. Those cast into the Lake of Fire to be tormented forever are said to be suffering the 'Second Death.'

The Bible does not say that "Those cast into the Lake of Fire to be tormented forever are said to be suffering the 'Second Death.'"

The Bible says that the lake of fire is the second death. No wonder, who could survive being tossed into a lake of fire? When the wicked die in the lake of fire, that is their second death. They were resurrected from their first death in order to stand before God for judgment. They will receive the sentence of death, for the wages of sin is death. Since they have died once before, their final death is their second death. Don't ask "Why would God bother to resurrect them only to send them back to their death?". God resurrects them so that they are able to stand before Him for Judgment.

Timotheos

If men were appointed TWICE to die... but since death occurs only once: eternal torment must be real.

You are forgetting that God can and will resurrect the dead. Those who will perish must die a second time. Those who have eternal life will not die a second time.

Aimiel

The Word of God doesn't lie. He said that men are only appointed to die once. Your theology is off-base.