There is no Hell

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I do not know, but I can tell you what every chapter means.

Have you?

You do not regard the gospels as referring to you because you are a gentile you say.

OK.

Joh 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
Joh 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Joh 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
Joh 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

I have read the entire Bible word for word and cover to cover! And,
continue to do so! You admit you haven't to your knowledge? (which
is limited)

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Is that another one of your, "Veiled threats?" Or, just one of your
faulty 'predictions' you keep putting on your fellow posters?

Psa 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.
Psa 37:31 The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.
Psa 37:32 The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him.

LA

Timotheos

The fact that men are appointed only once to die coupled with the facts of eternal torment preclude your chosen theology.

I see. So are you saying that the Bible proves that Biblical Theology is false?

Nice try. Read the context of "It is appointed for man once to die and then the judgment". Don't take verses out of context. It makes you look foolish.

Aimiel

Nope. The Bible is understandable, if you don't try to apply your pre-conceived notions to It. The judgment puts men into the Lake of Fire for eternal torment. I don't feel foolish at all. I don't see where you have a leg to stand on.

CherubRam

Nope. The Bible is understandable, if you don't try to apply your pre-conceived notions to It. The judgment puts men into the Lake of Fire for eternal torment. I don't feel foolish at all. I don't see where you have a leg to stand on.
The Elect, the Elect, the Elect die once while waiting for him. They are destined to die once.

Hebrews 9
27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Ben Masada

Men are appointed ONCE to die... do you think that means that they can be appointed to die more than once or ONLY ONCE? I believe it means only once. Being tormented for eternity isn't life but on the other hand: it isn't death, either, it is torment.

How many times did Lazarus die? If you are right that one dies just once, the event of the resurrection of Lazarus by Jesus was a parable. How do you take it, as a parable or that you are wrong and man can die more than once? If you ask me, it was a parable for I do agree with you that man dies only once.

Timotheos

I know that You don't see where I have a leg to stand on. You don't see because you refuse to see.

According to the Bible, the penalty for sin is death, not eternal conscious torment in hell, and the gift of God is eternal life in Christ. I don't think that you will ever understand this, only because you refuse to accept the truth.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
jumping in here, yes i agree, i think, with timotheos, i interpret death as complete and total separation from God. it can't be imagined. in my opinion, nobody deserves to burn alive or suffer pain and anguish physically for eternity no matter the evil they committed in 100 years on earth. if one deserves it then i do too. we all do. which is why Jesus Christ is the great I AM. all the answers are in the New Testament, and foretold in the Old Testament. when you start to really get the essence of the Bible it's beautiful experience. i just want more

Timotheos

jumping in here, yes i agree, i think, with timotheos, i interpret death as complete and total separation from God. it can't be imagined. in my opinion, nobody deserves to burn alive or suffer pain and anguish physically for eternity no matter the evil they committed in 100 years on earth. if one deserves it then i do too. we all do. which is why Jesus Christ is the great I AM. all the answers are in the New Testament, and foretold in the Old Testament. when you start to really get the essence of the Bible it's beautiful experience. i just want more

Thanks! But I don't interpret death as "separation from God". I interpret death as "no longer alive".

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
yes, i do too. salvation is a gift available to all. death is also availabe. i know little, however i cringe @ the idea that i get a short time on earth to get it right. i don't remember asking to be here, but now that i'm here i have a chance to burn in hell forever ? really ? i don't want a God i understand, anyone that expects to or "does" is . . . ? hey timotheos, how can people talk privately if wanted or get a buddy ? i'm kinda dumb on here