There is no Hell

Aimiel

The 'Second Death' isn't life...

LIFE = "the quality that distinguishes a vital and functional plant or animal from a dead body b : a state of living characterized by capacity for metabolism, growth, reaction to stimuli, and reproduction." Merriam-Webster Dictionary

The suffering of those in the Lake of Fire cannot be defined as life, as we know it. They are alone, in the dark, suffering, without growth or reproduction and completely isolated from everyone and everything else that exists. Men are appointed ONCE to die. They are awakened from death to be judged as to where they will spend eternity, just as Scripture teaches. A second actual death would be a violation of God's Word.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear All,

I know this because an angel spoke to me about it. Hell is the center of our Earth and is the bottomless pit. That is because we are all on top of the Earth because of gravity, and there is also a center, but no bottom. Thus, the bottomless pit. Where the magma and lava is extremely hot and Satan will be bound to again soon for 1,000 years. Now, the Lake of Fire is our Sun, where Lucifer already is. God said He would also send the antichrist and false prophet there, and Satan also. Most everyone else is up in the air according to how God judges them. Death and Hell were cast into the Lake of Fire. See Rev. 20:14. There's so much I could expound on, but not for now. Am feeling under the weather with my pneumonia. Sorry. I think the 666 followers of the beast/antichrist are also sent to the Lake of Fire. Don't quote me on that though, until I have a chance to look it up. It says that the Sea gave up the dead in it, and that Death and Hell gave up the souls there, and they were judged everyone according to their works. Our sins now are a lot more grievous because we've already been told time and time again to repent and change, and still we don't, and things become worse and more atrocious than ever. The Lake of Fire is hotter than Hell, and when our Sun dies out, another younger Sun will be provided for those souls to burn in. God does say forever and ever. He means it.

Praise God,

Michael

Rev 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

LA

CherubRam

Yes I have had that for some years now.

It reveals that the KJV is slanted toward the religion of the time.

LA
What I don't understand is, why the translators of our bibles do not do a better job of translating. They see what is there and they ignore it. Then to top all things off, we have Catholic corruptions in the canonization of scriptures. All of these secret societies have Christians divided one against the other.

Jude
4. Because you are unaware that certain men have sneaked in, who are of a ancient order to their condemnation, these ungodly men turn the grace of our God into immorality, and deny that the only God is Yahwah, or that our lord Yahshua is the Messiah.

19. Not having the Spirit; these are the people who divide you for their desire.

At that time Jude was speaking of Pagan and Jewish secret societies.

Aimiel

The Bible speaks of a second death. Look it up.
I've also just explained to you how men can only be appointed ONCE to die and yet partake of a 'Second Death,' but I guess you want to believe that the verse that says men only die ONCE is NOT TRUE. That's okay... believe what you have grown accustomed to, rather than The Bible.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What I don't understand is, why the translators of our bibles do not do a better job of translating. They see what is there and they ignore it. Then to top all things off, we have Catholic corruptions in the canonization of scriptures. All of these secret societies have Christians divided one against the other.

Jude
4. Because you are unaware that certain men have sneaked in, who are of a ancient order to their condemnation, these ungodly men turn the grace of our God into immorality, and deny that the only God is Yahwah, or that our lord Yahshua is the Messiah.

19. Not having the Spirit; these are the people who divide you for their desire.

At that time Jude was speaking of Pagan and Jewish secret societies.

Only when believers behold the head that they come out of their individual belief systems.

What amazes me is that many groups who differ on many things, actually agree on the one thing and in preaching it the Lord saves people into their group, but afterward if they stray from the truth and try to push their own group doctrines onto the converts then the Lord calls them out.

(and it is by many ways that He does this, even making them to be thrown out)

Pro 11:24 There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I've also just explained to you how men can only be appointed ONCE to die and yet partake of a 'Second Death,' but I guess you want to believe that the verse that says men only die ONCE is NOT TRUE. That's okay... believe what you have grown accustomed to, rather than The Bible.

It does not say men only die once, it says--

Heb 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

LA

Aimiel

Men are appointed ONCE to die... do you think that means that they can be appointed to die more than once or ONLY ONCE? I believe it means only once. Being tormented for eternity isn't life but on the other hand: it isn't death, either, it is torment.

Timotheos

The Bible speaks of a second death, so I believe that there is a second death for those who reject God.

Aimiel

The fact that men are appointed only once to die coupled with the facts of eternal torment preclude your chosen theology.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Men are appointed ONCE to die... do you think that means that they can be appointed to die more than once or ONLY ONCE? I believe it means only once. Being tormented for eternity isn't life but on the other hand: it isn't death, either, it is torment.

Read your Bible--

Rev 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Have you even read the entire Bible, word for word, cover to cover?

I do not know, but I can tell you what every chapter means.

Have you?

You do not regard the gospels as referring to you because you are a gentile you say.

OK.

Joh 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
Joh 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Joh 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
Joh 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.