GT can make a whole thread feel
like folks is in there dyin'.

GT....

GT...

No one works as hard as GT.

When folks are new to TOL
they like to talk or share a view
but when GT gets to posting, man,
you'll think Christ Himself can't save you.

GT...

GT...

You'll never be holy as GT.

And you are a king of insulting, much, much worse than John w.

John w's insult is cute, comparing to you.

It is a blessing when you get to be insulted.

And I got tons and tons of them:)

blessings.:)

God's Truth

On TOL
they've got some names
for judging workerbees...
there's Popsbuilder
and Meshak too
but the queen bee is GT . . .

GT blows her spam around
and in the Woodshed is a-cryin'
GT can make a whole thread feel
like folks is in there dyin'.

GT....

GT...

No one works as hard as GT.

When folks are new to TOL
they like to talk or share a view
but when GT gets to posting, man,
you'll think Christ Himself can't save you.

GT...

GT...

You'll never be holy as GT.

I think this tribute from you might need some more attention from me.

If people really feel that bad about themselves listening to what I say, even though I am telling things that Jesus says to do that are easy---WHY don't you, or they just do what Jesus says?

john w

Hall of Fame
Thank God that the law has been abolished. The law never did accomplish its purpose, that is why Jesus abolished it. We now have a new and living way, Hebrews 8:6, 7.

Thank God that the law has been abolished for Christians.

You should be dancing in the streets. Instead you want to be under it.

Pate: No, the sin debt/IOU, has been abolished, you deceiver, not the law of God:

Jesus took us out from under the law because it was "contrary to us" Colossians 2:14. No one could keep it or do it. I am very happy to be free from the law.

More of Pate's satanic, devilish changing, abolishing scripture, as he abolishes "handwriting of" in Colossians 2:14 KJV.

The bible: ...blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us...

The devil and his child Pate: ...blotting out the ordinances(law)that was against us....

No , you wicked wolf, the Lord Jesus Christ blotted out the sin debt, the "bond indenture," the IOU=the handwriting=that was against us,contrary to us, you filthy devil boy, not the good, holy, just, spiritual law of God.

"The $2 bill of the US has been abolished."

Pate's corruption: See!!!! The US has been abolished, as I deleted "$2 bill of"!!!

Pate, to the judge: Judge, these laws against speeding, reckless driving, murder, rape, sodomy, prostitution..........................are contrary to all of us in society!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Abolish them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge, to Pate:No, moron, lunatic, the laws are good, they are not contrary to society. What is contrary to you, and others, is the debit/fine, you owe, for breaking those laws, creating a transgression, offense(sin). Throw this man out of my court.

Pate: Abolish the laws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pate,to the judge: Unless you abolish the laws against speeding, murder,,................................................I will be under their jurisdiction, and judged!!!!! Abolish these laws!!!!!!!If these laws exist, I am under their authority, condemned automatically!!!!!!Abolish them!!!!

The judge: Lock this lunatic up, and put on him 2 straight jackets.

Pate, to the judge: I cannot keep these laws!!! Abolish them!!! They are the problem, they are not good, and are contrary to me, and all of society. They are the problem, not me!!!!!!That is the solution!!!!

The judge: No, the laws are good. You are the problem, as you breaking them, is contrary to society, and the resulting fine/debt, is contrary to you. The good law stands. Lock this man up for disorderly conduct, intoxication.

Pate: Abolish the law!!!

The Judge: Tell you what, Pate. Someone has offered to pay your fine/debt. Interested?

Pate: No!!!!! The solution is not someone, in my place(The Lord Jesus Christ), paying my debt/IOU(sin debt) for an offence/transgression against the laws of the US(Christ dying for my sins for transgressing God's holy, good, just, spiritual law), saw)!!! The solution is to abolish these bad laws!!!!! I reject anyone paying for my debt/fine!!!!

Pate rejects that Christ died for our sins, as his "solution" makes the Saviour's dying of no effect, as He died in vain.

On record.
Pate: If the laws of foreign countries exist, I am under them, subject to their jurisdiction. Abolish them!!!!!

This is the demonic "logic" of this poser.You vile, demonic deceiver.

He is a child of the devil, a wolf, in sheep's clothing, God hating, Christ rejecting demon, as no Christian, believer in the LORD God of the bible, would assert this:

You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

john w

Hall of Fame
Thank God that the law has been abolished. The law never did accomplish its purpose, that is why Jesus abolished it. We now have a new and living way, Hebrews 8:6, 7.

Still waiting, demon Pate:

Christians are not led by the law. They are led by the Holy Spirit.

Demonic false dichotomy.

Pate:Us citizens are not under the law of Great Britain. Therefore, the laws of Great Britain do not exist, are void, are destroyed.

They are led by the Holy Spirit.

True, but that same Holy Spirit will only lead Christians based upon the existing, objective, holy, good, spiritual law of God, which you assert, no longer exists, so, you spam another devious false dichotomy..

Tell us, Pate, what you would say, to one, who asserts: "The Holy Spirit tells me that murder, having multiple wives, sodomy, is OK."

Go ahead, Pate. To what are you going to point? What is your reference point? The law of God? No, you assert that it does not exist.Let me guess: The Holy Spirit? Who says that your Holy Spirit, is right, and the other person's Holy Spirit, is wrong? You? You are divine, are you, pope Pate, speaking for Christ, on earth?

Come on, Pate-tell al of TOL. Go ahead.

Robert Pate

Banned
Is it your age? You know I told you I don't obey the old law. I preach against observance of a sabbath day; I preach against circumcision and abstaining from the dietary law, but you are like a person not all there when you keep saying I preach the law.

The Pharisees were sons of hell for not repenting of their sins, just like you claim none can do.

Matthew 23:15 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

Luke 7:30 But the Pharisees and the experts in the law rejected God's purpose for themselves, because they had not been baptized by John.)

Anyone that claims that they keep the commandments is under the law and is subject to it.

God's Truth

Anyone that claims that they keep the commandments is under the law and is subject to it.

Jesus gave teachings and you teach not to obey Jesus...and preaching to others that they can't obey...and attacking others that tell people what Jesus says....you are a bigger son of hell like the Pharisees that you keep saying I am like.

Robert Pate

Banned
Still waiting, demon Pate:

Demonic false dichotomy.

Pate:Us citizens are not under the law of Great Britain. Therefore, the laws of Great Britain do not exist, are void, are destroyed.

True, but that same Holy Spirit will only lead Christians based upon the existing, objective, holy, good, spiritual law of God, which you assert, no longer exists, so, you spam another devious false dichotomy..

Tell us, Pate, what you would say, to one, who asserts: "The Holy Spirit tells me that murder, having multiple wives, sodomy, is OK."

Go ahead, Pate. To what are you going to point? What is your reference point? The law of God? No, you assert that it does not exist.Let me guess: The Holy Spirit? Who says that your Holy Spirit, is right, and the other person's Holy Spirit, is wrong? You? You are divine, are you, pope Pate, speaking for Christ, on earth?

Come on, Pate-tell al of TOL. Go ahead.

Again, no scripture and then he uses secular examples to make his point.

There is no indication that John W. is a Christian. We are called to try the Spirits to see if they be of God, 1 John 4:1. John W,s spirit is not of God.

Christians don't call Christians demons and other names. Not only that he is not able to receive truth. Ephesians 2:15 plainly says that the law has been abolished, "even the law of commandments" If the law has not been abolished then we are under it and are subject to it.

Jesus took us out from under the law because it was "Contrary to us" Colossians 2:14. No one could keep it or do it. It is a human impossibility.

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus gave teachings and you teach not to obey Jesus...and preaching to others that they can't obey...and attacking others that tell people what Jesus says....you are a bigger son of hell like the Pharisees that you keep saying I am like.

Jesus gave us the law to show us that we don't measure up to the glory of God, Romans 3:23.

john w

Hall of Fame
Again, no scripture and then he uses secular examples to make his point.

No, spammer, again you spam that devilish lie, as I/countless others on TOL have given you dozens of scripture, but you delete them, change them, you devil boy.

There is no indication that John W. is a Christian. We are called to try the Spirits to see if they be of God, 1 John 4:1. John W,s spirit is not of God.

Christians don't call Christians demons and other names. Not only that he is not able to receive truth. Ephesians 2:15 plainly says that the law has been abolished, "even the law of commandments" If the law has not been abolished then we are under it and are subject to it.

Jesus took us out from under the law because it was "Contrary to us" Colossians 2:14. No one could keep it or do it. It is a human impossibility.

You are not Christian, you devious wolf:
You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

Thank God that the law has been abolished for Christians.

You should be dancing in the streets. Instead you want to be under it.

Pate: No, the sin debt/IOU, has been abolished, you deceiver, not the law of God:

Jesus took us out from under the law because it was "contrary to us" Colossians 2:14. No one could keep it or do it. I am very happy to be free from the law.

More of Pate's satanic, devilish changing, abolishing scripture, as he abolishes "handwriting of" in Colossians 2:14 KJV.

The bible: ...blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us...

The devil and his child Pate: ...blotting out the ordinances(law)that was against us....

No , you wicked wolf, the Lord Jesus Christ blotted out the sin debt, the "bond indenture," the IOU=the handwriting=that was against us,contrary to us, you filthy devil boy, not the good, holy, just, spiritual law of God.

"The $2 bill of the US has been abolished."

Pate's corruption: See!!!! The US has been abolished, as I deleted "$2 bill of"!!!

Pate, to the judge: Judge, these laws against speeding, reckless driving, murder, rape, sodomy, prostitution..........................are contrary to all of us in society!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Abolish them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They are an impossibility to achieve!!!

The judge, to Pate:No, moron, lunatic, the laws are good, they are not contrary to society. What is contrary to you, and others, is the debit/fine, you owe, for breaking those laws, creating a transgression, offense(sin). Throw this man out of my court.

Pate: Abolish the laws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pate,to the judge: Unless you abolish the laws against speeding, murder,,................................................I will be under their jurisdiction, and judged!!!!! Abolish these laws!!!!!!!If these laws exist, I am under their authority, condemned automatically!!!!!!Abolish them!!!!

The judge: Lock this lunatic up, and put on him 2 straight jackets.

Pate, to the judge: I cannot keep these laws!!! Abolish them!!! They are the problem, they are not good, and are contrary to me, and all of society. They are the problem, not me!!!!!!That is the solution!!!!

The judge: No, the laws are good. You are the problem, as you breaking them, is contrary to society, and the resulting fine/debt, is contrary to you. The good law stands. Lock this man up for disorderly conduct, intoxication.

Pate: Abolish the law!!!

The Judge: Tell you what, Pate. Someone has offered to pay your fine/debt. Interested?

Pate: No!!!!! The solution is not someone, in my place(The Lord Jesus Christ), paying my debt/IOU(sin debt) for an offence/transgression against the laws of the US(Christ dying for my sins for transgressing God's holy, good, just, spiritual law), saw)!!! The solution is to abolish these bad laws!!!!! I reject anyone paying for my debt/fine!!!!

Pate rejects that Christ died for our sins, as his "solution" makes the Saviour's dying of no effect, as He died in vain.

On record.
Pate: If the laws of foreign countries exist, I am under them, subject to their jurisdiction. Abolish them!!!!!

This is the demonic "logic" of this poser.You vile, demonic deceiver.

He is a child of the devil, a wolf, in sheep's clothing, God hating, Christ rejecting demon, as no Christian, believer in the LORD God of the bible, would assert this:

glorydaz

Wrong, Pate, the Law's purpose is accomplished when we recognize our guilt, and come to faith in Christ Jesus.

Without the law, we would not know we are guilty, thus would not come to faith in Christ.

You're claiming God made a mistake by giving man His Law.
How can you even suggest such a thing?

You need to take this as a rebuke. In fact, you need to take this as a chastening.

Hebrews 12:11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.​

God's Truth

Wrong, Pate, the Law's purpose is accomplished when we recognize our guilt, and come to faith in Christ Jesus.

Without the law, we would not know we are guilty, thus would not come to faith in Christ.

You're claiming God made a mistake by giving man His Law.
How can you even suggest such a thing?

You need to take this as a rebuke. In fact, you need to take this as a chastening.

Hebrews 12:11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.​

Pate and you both are lost.

The Gentiles were not under that old law as given to Moses.

You both are a bunch of dizzy false teachers.

glorydaz

Jesus gave us the law to show us that we don't measure up to the glory of God, Romans 3:23.

So, the law does have a purpose, after all, doesn't it? It hasn't been abolished, because every mouth has not yet been stopped, and all the world has not yet recognized their guilt.

Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

God's Truth

So, the law does have a purpose, after all, doesn't it? It hasn't been abolished, because every mouth has not yet been stopped, and all the world has not yet recognized their guilt.

Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

You have no understanding and you are trying to teach Pate.

He won't listen to you, but what does it matter?

You both are in the same place.

john w

Hall of Fame

Robert Pate

Banned

The Pharisee cannot stand the thought that the law has been abolished.

As far as John W. is concerned the law is the way, the truth and the life. It is the light of the world and the light that lightens every man.

The law is John W's Jesus.