The Vicarious Life and Death of Christ for the Believer

Robert Pate

Banned
"For you are not under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.

This is usually enough for most Christian to believe that they are NOT under the law, but under grace.

If you are not under the law who cares whether or not it has been abolished? All that matters is that you don't have to be subject to it.

Why put yourself under the law by trying to obey it? To try to obey it is to be under it. To be under it is to be under a curse, Galatians 3:10.

God's Truth

"For you are not under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.

That scripture is more proof that you have to obey Jesus' words on how to love.

This is usually enough for most Christian to believe that they are NOT under the law, but under grace.

Jesus didn't preach the old law, he preached the new law.

Jesus preached the law that required faith:

Romans 3:27 Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. Because of what law? The law that requires works? No, because of the law that requires faith.

Matthew 24:10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,

Mark 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”

Luke 5:20 When Jesus saw their faith, he said, “Friend, your sins are forgiven.”

Luke 22:32 But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.”

John 12:42 Yet at the same time many even among the leaders believed in him. But because of the Pharisees they would not openly acknowledge their faith for fear they would be put out of the synagogue;

If you are not under the law who cares whether or not it has been abolished? All that matters is that you don't have to be subject to it.

It is important to know the truth.

Why put yourself under the law by trying to obey it? To try to obey it is to be under it. To be under it is to be under a curse, Galatians 3:10.

No one can obey the old law.

What you are saying is just the same ignorant things without thinking.

Robert Pate

Banned
That scripture is more proof that you have to obey Jesus' words on how to love.

Jesus didn't preach the old law, he preached the new law.

Jesus preached the law that required faith:

Romans 3:27 Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. Because of what law? The law that requires works? No, because of the law that requires faith.

Matthew 24:10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,

Mark 2:5 When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”

Luke 5:20 When Jesus saw their faith, he said, “Friend, your sins are forgiven.”

Luke 22:32 But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.”

John 12:42 Yet at the same time many even among the leaders believed in him. But because of the Pharisees they would not openly acknowledge their faith for fear they would be put out of the synagogue;

It is important to know the truth.

No one can obey the old law.

What you are saying is just the same ignorant things without thinking.

You think that you obey the law, so did the Pharisees. Jesus knew that they were hypocrites. Jesus also knows that you are a hypocrite. If you were able to keep the law you would not be here on the earth, you would be at the right hand of God in heaven with Jesus. But you are NOT there are you? It must be that you are a sinner and a hypocrite.

john w

Hall of Fame
The law no longer exist for Christians, but those that are under it will be judged by it.

This is why Paul said, "For you are not under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.

Pate:We US citizens are not under the laws of foreign countries, because the laws of foreign countries do not exist.

Pate's Romans 6:14 corruption: "For you are not under the law, but under grace, because the Lord Jesus Christ came to destroy and abolish the law, not the sin debt, and thus the law no longer exist."

No such thing as "The law no longer exist for Christians," but it does for others, you moron, as TOL laughs at your demonic "logic," butchering of the meaning of words.

Pate: The laws of foreign countries do not exist for US citizens, but those that are under it will be judged by it, as he, in dementia, intoxicated "logic," defines "do not apply," "have no authority/jurisdiction" for US citizens, as "do not exist."

Pate continues his demonic "logic," that, since someone cannot keep from doing/keeping the law of God, it must be destroyed/abolished/made void.And, unless a law is destroyed, we are under its authority.

The law has not been abolished for you because you are under it and will be judged by it.

Pate: Unless the laws against speeding, rape, murder, adultery.... are abolished/made void, we are all under it, and judged as guilty.

Pate: If the laws of foreign countries are not abolished/destroyed/eliminated/maded void, we are all under it, and will be judged by it.

And he, in demonic drunkenness, corrupts/trashes/butchers the meaning of abolish/destroy/makes void, saying something can be destroyed/abolished for some, un-abolished , un-destroyed, un made void for others.

Demonic moron, spiraling into dementia....Seen it often, in the financial services industry...

That is his demonic "reasoning," from the pits of hell.

Jesus came to abolish the law because we cannot do it.

For eg.:

Pate gets a speeding ticket. He goes to court, and, in front of the judge...

Pate:Judge, I demand that you abolish/destroy the law against speeding. It is not a good law, because I/others cannot keep it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This law is not for my benefit, or society's-it is contrary to/against me/society!!!!!!!!!! Abolish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And, if you do not abolish it, it automatically condemns me, judges me, as guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge: No, the laws are good, and are for everyone's benefit, including yours. They are not against you, are not contrary to you, they are not against society, they are not contrary to society, -they stand. The problem is with you/others breaking these good laws, and the debt you/others must pay for these offenses(sins) you committed. That is what is contrary to/against you/others. Pay the fine. The law cannot condemn you, just because it is in place.

Pate: No!!!!! Abolish the law!!!!!!!

The judge: Either pay the fine, or go to jail-the law stands.

Pate: No!!!!The laws are not good-they are the problem, not me!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Tell you what, Pate. Someone just paid your fine/debt/IOU(sin, offense, transgression) on your behalf. Justice is served. You are free to go(Christ died for our sins....paying the sin debt, IOU)

Pate: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That person need not have paid my fine/debt!!!!!(Christ need not die to pay the sin debt/IOU). The solution is to abolish, destroy, make void, the laws against speeding(fill in the blank), so that we will not have to "do" these laws, obey them, and the solution is not the fine being satisfied(Christ-propitiation)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Lock up this man for dementia, contempt of court, lunacy-put him in a straight jacket.

john w

Hall of Fame
We are not saying that the laws of the land have been abolished and most laws of the land are based on the 2nd tablet of the Decalogue i.e. murder, theft, adultery, lying etc. but for believers in Christ who are empowered by the Holy Spirit they are no longer binding. Jesus tried to show in the sermon on the mount that hate and lust or the inward desires were also sinful and the carnal commandments only forbade the outward actions of murder and adultery. The spiritual nature of the law condemns even wrong thoughts and desires so losers like you who keep the law outwardly but are filled with every evil desire are still law breakers in God's estimation.

Did.....I...write..... that.....slow....enough....for .....a.....LOSER.....like....you .....to.....comprehend?

John W is an accountant, bean counter, stock market rapist of other peoples money...what a foooo!

1.No scripture asserts that the holy, good, spiritual law of God no longer, exists, and another Pate Dementia clone makes the false dichotomy that the law has to be abolished, not to be under its authority.

Substitute you, for Pate:

The law no longer exist for Christians, but those that are under it will be judged by it.

This is why Paul said, "For you are not under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.

Pate:We US citizens are not under the laws of foreign countries, because the laws of foreign countries do not exist.

Pate's Romans 6:14 corruption: "For you are not under the law, but under grace, because the Lord Jesus Christ came to destroy and abolish the law, not the sin debt, and thus the law no longer exist."

No such thing as "The law no longer exist for Christians," but it does for others, you moron, as TOL laughs at your demonic "logic," butchering of the meaning of words.

Pate: The laws of foreign countries do not exist for US citizens, but those that are under it will be judged by it, as he, in dementia, intoxicated "logic," defines "do not apply," "have no authority/jurisdiction" for US citizens, as "do not exist."

Pate continues his demonic "logic," that, since someone cannot keep from doing/keeping the law of God, it must be destroyed/abolished/made void.And, unless a law is destroyed, we are under its authority.

The law has not been abolished for you because you are under it and will be judged by it.

Pate: Unless the laws against speeding, rape, murder, adultery.... are abolished/made void, we are all under it, and judged as guilty.

Pate: If the laws of foreign countries are not abolished/destroyed/eliminated/made void, we are all under it, and will be judged by it.

And he, in demonic drunkenness, corrupts/trashes/butchers the meaning of abolish/destroy/makes void, saying something can be destroyed/abolished for some, un-abolished , un-destroyed, un made void for others.

Demonic moron, spiraling into dementia....Seen it often, in the financial services industry...

Jesus came to abolish the law because we cannot do it.

For eg.:

Pate:Judge, I demand that you abolish/destroy the law against speeding. It is not a good law, because I/others cannot keep it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This law is not for my benefit, or society's-it is contrary to/against me/society!!!!!!!!!! Abolish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And, if you do not abolish it, it automatically condemns me, judges me, as guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge: No, the laws are good, and are for everyone's benefit, including yours. They are not against you, are not contrary to you, they are not against society, they are not contrary to society, -they stand. The problem is with you/others breaking these good laws, and the debt you/others must pay for these offenses(sins) you committed. That is what is contrary to/against you/others. Pay the fine. The law cannot condemn you, just because it is in place.

Benevolent, gracious judge: Tell you what, Pate. Someone just paid your fine/debt/IOU(sin, offense, transgression) on your behalf. Justice is served. You are free to go(Christ died for our sins....paying the sin debt, IOU)

Pate: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That person need not have paid my fine/debt!!!!!(Christ need not die to pay the sin debt/IOU). The solution is to abolish, destroy, make void, the laws against speeding(fill in the blank), so that we will not have to "do" these laws, obey them, and the solution is not the fine being satisfied(Christ-propitiation)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Lock up this man for dementia, contempt of court, lunacy-put him in a straight jacket.

We are not saying that the laws of the land have been abolished and most laws of the land are based on the 2nd tablet of the Decalogue i.e. murder, theft, adultery, lying etc. but for believers in Christ who are empowered by the Holy Spirit they are no longer binding.

You missed it, moron-ette, as usual. You and Pate assert that the holy, good, spiritual law of God has been abolished, destroyed, made void, and like Pate, with your false, made up, satanic dichotomy, insist, in intoxication, that a law has to be "non existent," be destroyed, be made void, be abolished, or it is binding, has authority.

Tell us why, then, murder, theft, adultery, lying....are wrong, if their is no objective source outside of yourself, such as the holy, good, spiritual law of God, to define wrong. Tell all of TOL, again, what you told me,i.e., right/wrong is determined subjectively, by each individual, through feelings, experiences, and consensus. It is called ethical subjectivism, moral relativism. And you try to "splain it away, Lucy," with, "Well, you see, the Holy Spirit tells me that murder, theft, adultery, lying, are wrong, and my Holy Spirit is 'more right' than yours, as everyone knows, the consensus knows, and my parents taught me, that murder, theft, adultery, lying,are wrong, and everyone else is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Another stooge like yourself is braying like a jacka.

John W is an accountant, bean counter, stock market rapist of other peoples money...what a foooo!

Of course, since our favorite cashier at Walmart wouldn't know the difference between buying a stock, and dating a stock boy at Walmart, she figures that an accountant is the same thing as a stock trader. Maybe Jethro can help you cipher a spell, Ellie Mae, and learn you his "gazintas." "Ya know"..."One gazinta seven, seven times, carry your nought....."

"stock market rapist," you muse. Nah, that would be you, Commie, as you steal other people's money. "Poneemaiyou, Olga?:

dee5e2b207ac991a355c240f0a94f464.jpg

Party on, Olga...

Communist-Rosie--33762.jpg

Robert Pate

Banned
No doubt about it, John W. is under the law and will experience the curse, Galatians 3:10.

This is why he is such a sinner. The law is causing him to sin, Romans 7:8. The more he lives by the law the more he will sin.

john w

Hall of Fame
No doubt about it, John W. is under the law and will experience the curse, Galatians 3:10.

Pate: Being under the law, it's jurisdiction, means that you are automatically guilty, condemned, for breaking it.

Pate, to the judge: Abolish these laws, re. speeding, murder, rape, so that none of us can be under their authority, and break them!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now!!!!!!

The judge: Throw this lunatic out of my court, and put him in a straight jacket.

This is the demonic "logic" of this man, who has the early signs of dementia.

This is why he is such a sinner. The law is causing him to sin, Romans 7:8. The more he lives by the law the more he will sin.

Nope. I am a forever justified saint, as Paul never refers to other saints as "sinners," as you grind your big, bloody, wolf choppers, as your mission is to "spiritually" rape/molest/devour the sheep.

No scripture asserts that the holy, good, spiritual law of God no longer, exists, and another Pate Dementia clone makes the false dichotomy that the law has to be abolished, not to be under its authority.

Pate: If the laws of foreign countries are not abolished/destroyed/eliminated/made void, we are all under it, and will be judged by it.

For eg.:

Pate asserts that the holy, good, spiritual law of God has been abolished, destroyed, made void, and with his false, made up, satanic dichotomy, insists, in intoxication, that a law has to be "non existent," be destroyed, be made void, be abolished, or it is binding, has authority.

Tell us why, then, murder, theft, adultery, lying....are wrong, Pate, if their is no objective source outside of yourself, such as the holy, good, spiritual law of God, to define wrong. Tell all of TOL.

You won't.

Robert Pate

Banned
Pate: Being under the law, it's jurisdiction, means that you are automatically guilty, condemned, for breaking it.

Pate, to the judge: Abolish these laws, re. speeding, murder, rape, so that none of us can be under their authority, and break them!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now!!!!!!

The judge: Throw this lunatic out of my court, and put him in a straight jacket.

This is the demonic "logic" of this man, who has the early signs of dementia.

Nope. I am a forever justified saint, as Paul never refers to other saints as "sinners," as you grind your big, bloody, wolf choppers, as your mission is to "spiritually" rape/molest/devour the sheep.

No scripture asserts that the holy, good, spiritual law of God no longer, exists, and another Pate Dementia clone makes the false dichotomy that the law has to be abolished, not to be under its authority.

For eg.:

Pate asserts that the holy, good, spiritual law of God has been abolished, destroyed, made void, and with his false, made up, satanic dichotomy, insists, in intoxication, that a law has to be "non existent," be destroyed, be made void, be abolished, or it is binding, has authority.

Tell us why, then, murder, theft, adultery, lying....are wrong, Pate, if their is no objective source outside of yourself, such as the holy, good, spiritual law of God, to define wrong. Tell all of TOL.

You won't.

I did answer this, but one of the moderators must have deleted it. I will try again.

Christians are not led by the law. They are led by the Holy Spirit. You are Gospel illiterate. If you understood the Gospel you would know that. The law does not produce righteousness. The law will actually cause one to sin, Romans 7:7-10. This is one reason that it was abolished. This was the problem that the Pharisees had, the law made them hypocrites, simply because they could not keep it or do it. The law is not your friend John W. If you stand before God in the judgment and plead the law, you will perish.

The reason that Christians are not under the law is because they are "In Christ". To be "In Christ" means that you have been justified, sanctified and redeemed. And that God now sees you as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10. If you are perfect and complete "In Christ" then you don't need the law.

The purpose of the law is to reveal the righteousness of God and the sinfulness of man. It does this very well.

john w

Hall of Fame
I did answer this, but one of the moderators must have deleted it.
Christians are not led by the law. They are led by the Holy Spirit.

Demonic false dichotomy.

Pate:Us citizens are not under the law of Great Britain. Therefore, the laws of Great Britain do not exist, are void, are destroyed.

They are led by the Holy Spirit.

True, but that same Holy Spirit will only lead Christians based upon the existing, objective, holy, good, spiritual law of God, which you assert, no longer exists, so, you spam another devious false dichotomy..

Tell us, Pate, what you would say, to one, who asserts: "The Holy Spirit tells me that murder, having multiple wives, sodomy, is OK."

Go ahead, Pate. To what are you going to point? What is your reference point? The law of God? No, you assert that it does not exist.Let me guess: The Holy Spirit? Who says that your Holy Spirit, is right, and the other person's Holy Spirit, is wrong? You? You are divine, are you, pope Pate, speaking for Christ, on earth?

Come on, Pate-tel al of TOL. Go ahead.

Epoisses

Gentiles are under the Torah, Gentiles are under the Torah!

Polly want a cracker, Polly want a cracker!

John W is on the level of Jacob and Daqq.

God's Truth

You think that you obey the law, so did the Pharisees.
Is it your age? You know I told you I don't obey the old law. I preach against observance of a sabbath day; I preach against circumcision and abstaining from the dietary law, but you are like a person not all there when you keep saying I preach the law.

The Pharisees were sons of hell for not repenting of their sins, just like you claim none can do.

Matthew 23:15 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

Luke 7:30 But the Pharisees and the experts in the law rejected God's purpose for themselves, because they had not been baptized by John.)

God's Truth

Jesus also knows that you are a hypocrite.

You make Jesus stupid for telling everyone to do this and that just to make me a hypocrite.

You are exactly what you accuse me of being.

You are in a very bad condition in this life, and the next.
If you were able to keep the law you would not be here on the earth,

Seriously, what is wrong with you?

There is no more old law.

I don't preach the old law.

There is no excuse for you, unless you have dementia, because I have told you many times that there is no more old law.

you would be at the right hand of God in heaven with Jesus. But you are NOT there are you? It must be that you are a sinner and a hypocrite.

That is you, Robert Pate.

glorydaz

There is no excuse for you, unless you have dementia, because I have told you many times that there is no more old law.

Uncalled for personal attack. :banned:

Actually, it's the smart ones who don't listen to what you're saying. :chuckle:

glorydaz

What an evil joke.

The evil joke is you....who has no compassion for her own flesh and blood, and leaves vile messages on rep comments. Did the Lord tell you to do either of those things? Is that how you obey?

If ya wanna play, Gut, ya gotta pay. :chew:

God's Truth

The evil joke is you....who has no compassion for her own flesh and blood, and leaves vile messages on rep comments. Did the Lord tell you to do either of those things? Is that how you obey?

If ya wanna play, Gut, ya gotta pay. :chew:

lol lol lol

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know what you mean by saying that.

Shalom.

Jacob

It is another one of those insulting phrase.

I was just called scum bug and they don't get infraction for it.

When you get to called out for insulting, you will be blessed tons from the Lord, Christ.

so don't get discouraged.

blessings, Jacob:)