The Vicarious Life and Death of Christ for the Believer

john w

Hall of Fame
Conversing with you is like conversing with an atheist.

You are void of the Holy Spirit and you never quote scripture.

Evasion, non response-spam-answer your own "argument," Pope Pate.

"The law is NOT made for the righteous man but for the lawless and disobedient" 1 Timothy 1:9, 10.

This is why John W. needs the law.

The righteous man knows that he is not under the law, but under grace, Romans 6:14.

Evasion, non responsive spam.

The law is NOT made for the righteous man, 1 Timothy 1:9.

The righteous man does not need rules and laws because... "He is not under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.

John W. needs the law, because he is lawless and disobedient, 1 Timothy 1:9.

Do you go to the synagogue John W.? If you don't, you should. You are more Jewish than you are Christian.

Christians are led by the Holy Spirit, John 14:17. Not the law.

=spam. We know that, demon. But the Holy Spirit only leads believers, based upon the existing, not "destroyed," objective, written word of God, not divorced from it, you deceiver, and the Holy Spirit does not replace the law, as you subjectively, satanically assert, it works with the objective, existing law, that is outside of yourself.

Non responsive, evasion,from the slick devil child. The issue is not the law as a rule of life, or to whom does it apply. The issue is, since you argued, on record, that the Holy Spirit replaces the law of God, for the believer( That is your "argument."), if the law applies to the lost, and not the believer, having been replaced by the Holy Spirit, according to you, replacing the good, holy,.....law, how are the saved to determine, objectively, what is right/wrong, if the law no longer exist, Pate? Answer:

Tell us why, then, murder, theft, adultery, lying....are wrong, if their is no objective source outside of yourself, such as the holy, good, spiritual law of God, to define wrong.

Go ahead, Pate. To what are you going to point? What is your reference point? The law of God? No, you assert that it does not exist.Let me guess: The Holy Spirit? Who says that your Holy Spirit, is right, and the other person's Holy Spirit, is wrong? You? You are divine, are you, pope Pate, speaking for Christ, on earth?

Go ahead, Pate. Tell all of TOL, again, what you must assert, since you have no objective reference point, outside of yourself,i.e., that right/wrong is determined subjectively, by each individual, through feelings, experiences, this "Holy Spirit" within you, that "trumps" the Holy Spirit within others. Yes, it is called ethical subjectivism, moral relativism. And you try to "splain it away, Lucy," with, "Well, you see, the Holy Spirit tells me that murder, theft, adultery, lying, are wrong, and my Holy Spirit is 'more right' than yours,"trumps" yours, as I am POPE Pate, as everyone knows, the consensus knows, and my parents taught me, that murder, theft, adultery, lying,are wrong, and everyone else is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Months of silence, from this demonic child of the devil, as the devil has a gag order on him.

Tell us, Pate, to one who would tell you:
"I am led by the Holy Spirit. You taught me that the Holy Spirit replaced the law of God. He tells me that sodomy, multiple wives is OK."

What would you say? Go ahead, Pate. Tell us all.

Again...

I did answer this, but one of the moderators must have deleted it. Christians are not led by the law. They are led by the Holy Spirit.

Demonic false dichotomy.

Pate:Us citizens are not under the law of Great Britain. Therefore, the laws of Great Britain do not exist, are void, are destroyed.

They are led by the Holy Spirit.

True, but that same Holy Spirit will only lead Christians based upon the existing, objective, holy, good, spiritual law of God,not divorced from it, which you assert, no longer exists, so, you spam another devious false dichotomy..

Tell us, Pate, what you would say, to one, who asserts: "The Holy Spirit tells me that murder, having multiple wives, sodomy, is OK."

Go ahead, Pate. To what are you going to point? What is your reference point? The law of God? No, you assert that it does not exist.Let me guess: The Holy Spirit? Who says that your Holy Spirit, is right, and the other person's Holy Spirit, is wrong? You? You are divine, are you, pope Pate, speaking for Christ, on earth?Come on, Pate-tell al of TOL. Go ahead.

Robert Pate

Banned

=spam. We know that, demon. But the Holy Spirit only leads believers, based upon the existing, not "destroyed," objective, written word of God, not divorced from it, you deceiver, and the Holy Spirit does not replace the law, as you subjectively, satanically assert, it works with the objective, existing law, that is outside of yourself.

Non responsive, evasion,from the slick devil child. The issue is not the law as a rule of life, or to whom does it apply. The issue is, since you argued, on record, that the Holy Spirit replaces the law of God, for the believer( That is your "argument."), if the law applies to the lost, and not the believer, having been replaced by the Holy Spirit, according to you, replacing the good, holy,.....law, how are the saved to determine, objectively, what is right/wrong, if the law no longer exist, Pate? Answer:

Tell us why, then, murder, theft, adultery, lying....are wrong, if their is no objective source outside of yourself, such as the holy, good, spiritual law of God, to define wrong.

Go ahead, Pate. To what are you going to point? What is your reference point? The law of God? No, you assert that it does not exist.Let me guess: The Holy Spirit? Who says that your Holy Spirit, is right, and the other person's Holy Spirit, is wrong? You? You are divine, are you, pope Pate, speaking for Christ, on earth?

Go ahead, Pate. Tell all of TOL, again, what you must assert, since you have no objective reference point, outside of yourself,i.e., that right/wrong is determined subjectively, by each individual, through feelings, experiences, this "Holy Spirit" within you, that "trumps" the Holy Spirit within others. Yes, it is called ethical subjectivism, moral relativism. And you try to "splain it away, Lucy," with, "Well, you see, the Holy Spirit tells me that murder, theft, adultery, lying, are wrong, and my Holy Spirit is 'more right' than yours,"trumps" yours, as I am POPE Pate, as everyone knows, the consensus knows, and my parents taught me, that murder, theft, adultery, lying,are wrong, and everyone else is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Months of silence, from this demonic child of the devil, as the devil has a gag order on him.

"I am led by the Holy Spirit. You taught me that the Holy Spirit replaced the law of God. He tells me that sodomy, multiple wives is OK."

Again...

Demonic false dichotomy.

Pate:Us citizens are not under the law of Great Britain. Therefore, the laws of Great Britain do not exist, are void, are destroyed.

True, but that same Holy Spirit will only lead Christians based upon the existing, objective, holy, good, spiritual law of God,not divorced from it, which you assert, no longer exists, so, you spam another devious false dichotomy..

Tell us, Pate, what you would say, to one, who asserts: "The Holy Spirit tells me that murder, having multiple wives, sodomy, is OK."

Go ahead, Pate. To what are you going to point? What is your reference point? The law of God? No, you assert that it does not exist.Let me guess: The Holy Spirit? Who says that your Holy Spirit, is right, and the other person's Holy Spirit, is wrong? You? You are divine, are you, pope Pate, speaking for Christ, on earth?Come on, Pate-tell al of TOL. Go ahead.

No one is listening to you because you have no scripture.

john w

Hall of Fame
No one is listening to you because you have no scripture.

No, liar, I picked your subjective, demonic "argument" apart, and, as I predicted, you will not answer, as all of TOL sees, my brilliant refutation of your ethical subjectivism, moral relativism, made up doctrine of demons.

No scripture, you spam, as you do to everyone that picks you apart? Well, I have 4 times the amount of scripture you do, as you've deleted Genesis-Malachi, you pawn of the devil.

The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

Evasion. Non responsive-spam. Answer your own "argument:"

Conversing with you is like conversing with an atheist.

You are void of the Holy Spirit and you never quote scripture.

"The law is NOT made for the righteous man but for the lawless and disobedient" 1 Timothy 1:9, 10.

This is why John W. needs the law.

The righteous man knows that he is not under the law, but under grace, Romans 6:14.

The righteous man does not need rules and laws because... "He is not under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.

Do you go to the synagogue John W.? If you don't, you should. You are more Jewish than you are Christian.

Again...

I did answer this, but one of the moderators must have deleted it. Christians are not led by the law. They are led by the Holy Spirit.

Demonic false dichotomy.

They are led by the Holy Spirit.

Robert Pate

Banned
No, liar, I picked your subjective, demonic "argument" apart, and, as I predicted, you will not answer, as all of TOL sees, my brilliant refutation of your ethical subjectivism, moral relativism, made up doctrine of demons.

No scripture, you spam, as you do to everyone that picks you apart? Well, I have 4 times the amount of scripture you do, as you've deleted Genesis-Malachi, you pawn of the devil.

Evasion. Non responsive-spam. Answer your own "argument:"

Again...

Demonic false dichotomy.

If you don't have the scriptures, you don't have the truth.

john w

Hall of Fame

You have no scripture.

I might as well be talking to an atheist. Maybe I am.

Keep posting, satanist, as it allows all of TOL to witness, how I picked apart your moral relativism, ethical subjectivism doctrine of demons. which you will not, cannot deny, you demon induced fraud...... And keep on spamming your intoxicated "no scripture" demonic lie, which you spam to everyone on TOL. And I have 4 times the amount of scripture you have, demon, as you delete Genesis-Malachi.
Again, all of that hot air and 0 scripture.

The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished.

=satanism, as the demon, abolishes scripture, admits that he is a pawn of the devil.

Get off this site, you scripture deleter, hater of the LORD God, flipping the bird at Him, as you satanically delete, most of the scriptures.

You make all of us sick, with your satanic dung, filth, scripture corrupter, deleter, rejector.

Evasion, non responsive, spam. Answer your own "argument:"

=spam. We know that, demon. By the Holy Spirit only leads believers, based upon the existing, not "destroyed," objective, written word of God, not divorced from it, you deceiver, and the Holy Spirit does not replace the law, as you subjectively, satanically assert, it works with the objective, existing law, that is outside of yourself.

Go ahead, Pate. Tell all of TOL, again, what you must assert, since you have no objective reference point, outside of yourself,i.e., that right/wrong is determined subjectively, by each individual, through feelings, experiences, this "Holy Spirit" within you, that "trumps" the Holy Spirit within others. Yes, it is called ethical subjectivism, moral relativism. And you try to "splain it away, Lucy," with, "Well, you see, the Holy Spirit tells me that murder, theft, adultery, lying, are wrong, and my Holy Spirit is 'more right' than yours, as everyone knows, the consensus knows, and my parents taught me, that murder, theft, adultery, lying,are wrong, and everyone else is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Tell us, Pope Pate, to one who would tell you:

The purpose of the law is to convict and condemn, Romans 3:19,20. There is no condemnation for those that are "In Christ" Romans 8:1.

This is why Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW" Galatians 4:21.

=spam, false dichotomy, and quite irrelevant to your satanic assertion that the objective law no longer exists, being replaced by the Holy Spirit, which is subjectivity, as the moron confuses objective revelation, given by written(scripture) words, and illumination/interpretation.

john w

Hall of Fame

You have deleted 3/4 of scriptures,Genesis-Malachi, you vile, wicked deceiver, wolf, and most of TOL sees through your satanic deception, you poser, hater of the word of God, deleting it, Christ rejector.

Get off this site, child of the devil, with your putrid, wicked, attempted deleting of 3/4the word of God, as the devil taught you, and his holy, good, just, spiritual law, satanist. We smell your sulfur, evil one, devil child. I've called you on your posing, wolf, as a sheep, and stuff your denials, pleading that you are a Christian, as no Christian, lover of God's word, and His good law, would ever attempt to delete 3/4 of the bible.
You make us sick, with your dung, you spread.

Robert Pate

Banned
You need help John W. You claim to be a Christian but you never quote scripture. Something wrong there. And then you are so full of bitterness and hatred. That most certainly is not the Holy Spirit that you are exhibiting. You have some serious issues.

God's Truth

You need help John W. You claim to be a Christian but you never quote scripture. Something wrong there. And then you are so full of bitterness and hatred. That most certainly is not the Holy Spirit that you are exhibiting. You have some serious issues.

He does so quote scriptures.

You are just like him, false accusers, false condemners; he is just more foul mouthed.

You both are in trouble.

Robert Pate

Banned
He does so quote scriptures.

You are just like him, false accusers, false condemners; he is just more foul mouthed.

You both are in trouble.

He does quote scripture sometimes, but not all the time.

If anyone is in trouble its you, the Pharisee, Galatians 3:10.

God's Truth

He does quote scripture sometimes, but not all the time.

If anyone is in trouble its you, the Pharisee, Galatians 3:10.

I don't do the old law. You are in trouble for not recognizing that, and for condemning the saved, and for preaching against obeying.

You are ensnared by Satan. Who but Satan would be behind telling someone saved that they are condemned. Who but Satan would be behind going after people who preach obedience to Christ?

You are doing works for sure, and it is bad works for Satan.

2 Timothy 2:26 and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will.

Paul says we are always busy doing something, we are always working at something.

Romans 6:16 PAUL says, "...whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness..."

You go against me for telling people how to rest and do light and easy works.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Those people who keep going against me for preaching obedience to Christ, they say I am condemned for obeying Jesus; or they say we can't obey Jesus and that I am lying; or they say that is a condemnable works salvation.

Believing is obeying and is a work! But if that is the ONLY work you are doing and preaching, then it is dead and cannot save anyone.

Paul says we are always working at something.
Even lying around doing nothing is a work at being a sloth.

Those who don't do what Jesus says are working for Satan.

Those who go against me for preaching obedience are working for Satan.

Last edited:

God's Truth

We are ALL working at something, all the time.

We are either working at sin, or we are working at doing right.

Romans 6:16 PAUL says, "...whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness..."

John 8:41
You are doing the works of your own father."

John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires.

Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity.

2 John 1:8 Watch out that you do not lose what we have worked for, but that you may be rewarded fully.

What a powerful scripture showing that we are to work by obeying Jesus, and that those works save us for when we are done in this world, for our works follow us!

Revelation 14:13 Then I heard a voice from heaven say, "Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on." "Yes," says the Spirit, "they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them."

meshak

BANNED
Banned

John W quote a scripture as much as you do. He just add his own commentary in violent ways.

God's Truth

Christians don't persecute Christians by calling them names.

You call names too, like 'condemned'.

You got someone to go against you that is eviler than you, but one who is in many ways like you.

Psalm 109
For the director of music. Of David. A psalm.
1 My God, whom I praise,
do not remain silent,
2 for people who are wicked and deceitful
have opened their mouths against me;
they have spoken against me with lying tongues.
3 With words of hatred they surround me;
they attack me without cause.
4 In return for my friendship they accuse me,
but I am a man of prayer.
5 They repay me evil for good,
and hatred for my friendship.

6 Appoint someone evil to oppose my enemy;
let an accuser stand at his right hand.
7 When he is tried, let him be found guilty,
and may his prayers condemn him.