Meshak wins that round!!!

GT --->
pie-in-face.gif
<--- Meshak

TKO. Need a rematch.

Meshak: "I won but I didn't beat her! Good day to you."

Robert Pate

Banned
We are to warn them of the wrath to come, so when they reject the Gospel time after time...continuing to preach their false gospel of works, then troll is as good a word as any, IMO.

Not really. Everyone should be respected. They are all God's creations and Jesus shed his blood for everyone of them. Even some of those that participated in the crucifixion of Jesus repented and were saved, we hope, Acts 2:23 and Acts 2:36. Remember, "God so loved the world".

glorydaz

Not really. Everyone should be respected. They are all God's creations and Jesus shed his blood for everyone of them. Even some of those that participated in the crucifixion of Jesus repented and were saved, we hope, Acts 2:23 and Acts 2:36. Remember, "God so loved the world".

I don't think we are to respect everyone, Robert.
We would have to play the hypocrite to do so.

Unbelievers will face God's wrath....which is why we warn them of the wrath that will come.

Jesus didn't "respect" the pharisees and hypocrites of his day. Did he?

What He did was to love them enough to tell them the truth...no matter how offended they were by what He said.

Robert Pate

Banned
I don't think we are to respect everyone, Robert.
We would have to play the hypocrite to do so.

Unbelievers will face God's wrath....which is why we warn them of the wrath that will come.

Jesus didn't "respect" the pharisees and hypocrites of his day. Did he?

What He did was to love them enough to tell them the truth...no matter how offended they were by what He said.

Jesus didn't shun the Pharisees. He rebuked them in the hope that they would repent, some did.