The Vicarious Life and Death of Christ for the Believer

God's Truth

We are to warn them of the wrath to come, so when they reject the Gospel time after time...continuing to preach their false gospel of works, then troll is as good a word as any, IMO.

This is a site with many members, and all should be treated right.

glorydaz

This is a site with many members, and all should be treated right.

Then stop attacking other people, and stop accusing them of having dead faith when they are, in fact, saved by Grace through faith. In other words....stop falsely accusing the brethren. You preach a false gospel and are to be cursed.

It is "right" to call the hypocrites, "Hypocrite".

God's Truth

Then stop attacking other people, and stop accusing them of having dead faith when they are, in fact, saved by Grace through faith. In other words....stop falsely accusing the brethren. You preach a false gospel and are to be cursed.

It is "right" to call the hypocrites, "Hypocrite".

I just talk about what the scriptures say.

If you all feel convicted then so be it.

Robert Pate

Banned
I just talk about what the scriptures say.

If you all feel convicted then so be it.

You have a problem with the teachings of Paul.

Paul makes it clear that "There is none righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:10.

You also have a problem with John, "If we say that we have no sin we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us" 1 John 1:8

john w

Hall of Fame

You also have a problem with John, "If we say that we have no sin we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us" 1 John 1:8

Don't attempt to convince the lost of the above, Pate-let saved people do that.

Robert Pate

Banned
Don't attempt to convince the lost of the above, Pate-let saved people do that.

You are the wolf that you claim that you are revealing. If anyone is void of the Holy Spirit it is you. I have never heard or known of a Christian that talks as much trash as you do and then claims that it is of God. If your kind is going to be in heaven I don't want to go there.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You are the wolf that you claim that you are revealing. If anyone is void of the Holy Spirit it is you. I have never heard or known of a Christian that talks as much trash as you do and then claims that it is of God. If your kind is going to be in heaven I don't want to go there.

You both believe in the divinity of Christ and saved only by Him, not our works. Fight the heretics!

God's Truth

Where do you ever get those scriptures say we don't have to obey?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You need to be led by the Holy Spirit. Not the law or the commandments.

"The letter (law) kills, but the Spirit gives life" 2 Corinthians 3:6.

You keep misreading what Paul says.

The law Paul is talking about is OT law, not Jesus' law of love..

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Foolish woman.
The OT law was to love the Lord with all your heart and love your neighbor as yourself, and that there is no commandment greater, as Jesus plainly says.
That was not some new law Jesus brought, but was already firmly established in the OT.

Mark 12:30-31 KJV
(30) And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
(31) And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Foolish woman.
The OT law was to love the Lord with all your heart and love your neighbor as yourself, and that there is no commandment greater, as Jesus plainly says.
That was not some new law Jesus brought, but was already firmly established in the OT.

Mark 12:30-31 KJV
(30) And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
(31) And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

Matthew 22:36-40 KJV
(36) Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
(37) Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
(38) This is the first and great commandment.
(39) And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
(40) On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

john w

Hall of Fame

Word for word spam, which this deceiver, poser, litters on every thread, to whomever disagrees with him, from an admitted God hater, hater of the bible, with his just made up "doctrine," including "Do not call people names, you meanie, as no one name calls in the book!!!!," who has not read the bible in years, much less studied it, explaining his satanic "argument" that members of the boc are justified by law keeping, and that God's holy law is now void, destroyed, does not exist.

Get off this site, wolfie Pate.

john w

Hall of Fame
You both believe in the divinity of Christ and saved only by Him, not our works. Fight the heretics!

No, Pate asserts, on record, that believers are justified through law keeping-that is part of the definition of "heretic." Read the title of the "thread:"

The Vicarious Life and Death of Christ for the Believer

This "life," according to Pate, is not the Saviour's resurrected life, but His life in keeping the law, which Pate asserts is imputed to believers-straight from the pits of hell.

God's Truth

Another wolf, continuing not to approve of me-thanks, again, for the compliment, lead troll of TOL!

So that the righteous won't sin, God can send a person more evil to go against the person who is bad. I believe that is what God did with Robert Pate when you went against him.