ECT The Two Programs of 2P2P Don't Meet

Interplanner

I will make of thee a great nation
I will bless them that bless thee
I will curse them that curse thee

All those were discharged. You don't sound like you've ever read the NT. The nation is now the whole faith community. The blessing is now in Christ; the curse is to be outside of him. Don't go looking in shadows for the Reality--Hebrews, Col 2.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
All those were discharged. You don't sound like you've ever read the NT. The nation is now the whole faith community. The blessing is now in Christ; the curse is to be outside of him. Don't go looking in shadows for the Reality--Hebrews, Col 2.

Do you REALLY believe you're a brilliant Scholar or is it just a facade?

Danoh

I will make of thee a great nation
I will bless them that bless thee
I will curse them that curse thee

Interplanner, you are addressing what YOU have read into STP's assertion.

I don't hold his view on what he was actually asserting, but at least I am aware of what it was he was actually referring to.

And it is NOT what YOU think he was talking about.

You neither know the distinctives that MADs hold to in general, nor are you aware of those minority views held by few within MAD (STP's above assertion being one of those views held by few within MAD).

Do all who more or less hold to Preterism hold to it in exactly the same way?

Would it be fair to them to just vommit what one thinks one Preterist is referring to as being the case against all Preterists just because one thinks right off that all Preterists hold the exact same view on all points?

No.

Which is exactly the level of unfairness in your actual ignorance that you PERSISTENTLY practice against ALL Dispies in post, after post...

Danoh

:chuckle:

The minister of the circumcision, and the apostle of the circumcision told you that.
The apostle of the Gentiles did not, and would not.

Now you are misreading him, lol

He is referring to his replacement notion - that "we're all Israel now."

And that is not the case even within the gospel of the circumcision.

Or are you as off-base in this aspect, as you are in the other ones :chuckle:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Although his "Wit meter" is way off and as a result, he lacks a true sense of humor.

I'm not in the habit of humoring inexpedient,witty inventions.

Ephesians 5:4
Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

Proverbs 8:12
I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.

So now that that has smacked into the wall of truth, let's deal with what the fact of the timing of Paul's Temple visit does to the foundation of MAD doctrine.

:think:

Danoh

I'm not in the habit of humoring inexpedient,witty inventions.

Ephesians 5:4
Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

Proverbs 8:12
I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.

So now that that has smacked into the wall of truth, let's deal with what the fact of the timing of Paul's Temple visit does to the foundation of MAD doctrine.

:think:

Can't help you there - though possibly held by a majority of MADS on TOL, the Temple understanding you are referring to is held by a very, very small minority within MAD in general. Very small.

You continue to prove yourself clueless about such things.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Can't help you there - though possibly held by a majority of MADS on TOL, the Temple understanding you are referring to is held by a very, very small minority within MAD in general. Very small.

You continue to prove yourself clueless about such things.

For sure clueless about what you think MAD is.

Not the case though for those actually professing it.

Danoh

For sure clueless about what you think MAD is.

Not the case though for those actually professing it.

You'd be surprised at the low percentage STP posted to me (on another thread) hold his view.

A percentage I found a bit too optimistic - 3% :chuckle:

As for aspects of my view, here; enjoy the comic relief:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?113845-both-in-one-Body-by-the-cross&p=4675554#post4675554

Interplanner

Interplanner, you are addressing what YOU have read into STP's assertion.

I don't hold his view on what he was actually asserting, but at least I am aware of what it was he was actually referring to.

And it is NOT what YOU think he was talking about.

You neither know the distinctives that MADs hold to in general, nor are you aware of those minority views held by few within MAD (STP's above assertion being one of those views held by few within MAD).

Do all who more or less hold to Preterism hold to it in exactly the same way?

Would it be fair to them to just vommit what one thinks one Preterist is referring to as being the case against all Preterists just because one thinks right off that all Preterists hold the exact same view on all points?

No.

Which is exactly the level of unfairness in your actual ignorance that you PERSISTENTLY practice against ALL Dispies in post, after post...

Hey, what are you doing reading all those 'other books.' ??? You just mentioned a thorough knowledge of all kinds of MADs yet you claim never to sin by reading 'other books.' Shame.

anyway , as you can see there are no comments about all other MADs. Calm down. I was commenting on the pop use of a Genesis passage to think that there is still the exact same Israel plan. Heard it for years. No matter what Israel today is like or does, you have to bless it. Nonsense. Gal 3 says he was talking about Christ.

Danoh

Hey, what are you doing reading all those 'other books.' ??? You just mentioned a thorough knowledge of all kinds of MADs yet you claim never to sin by reading 'other books.' Shame.

anyway , as you can see there are no comments about all other MADs. Calm down. I was commenting on the pop use of a Genesis passage to think that there is still the exact same Israel plan. Heard it for years. No matter what Israel today is like or does, you have to bless it. Nonsense. Gal 3 says he was talking about Christ.

I am basing my assertion that there are more than one Mid-Acts group represented on TOL based on the Mid-Acts I hold to, more or less.

"More or less" in the sense of my awareness that each MADist is an individual; he or she is bound to see distinctions and or similarities between some things that another MADist might not.

There are many factors behind the fact of the individual contribution: level of talent at sorting through a thing, initiative, overall Bible background depth, etc.

Some are more subjective in their approach than others.

Though MADists hold to some key distinctives as a whole; there are also distinctions not all MADists hold to.

As you know; when you know your own view, you see differences and or similarities between it and what someone else asserts.

Some MADists are KJVO, for example; some are not.

Some hold that some of the gifts are still in operation, some do not.

And so on...

And most MADs within any group appear to be merely parroting another's findings...often displaying no real sense of how what they hold to was arrived at.

All that is...is each person's own "book."

The Apostle Paul would have understood this post - "ye are our epistle...read of all men..."

Each individual is a book "about" read by many, but understood by few.

Just another day in the same old same old that one observes in all schools of thought.

Because people are individuals.

Lol - judging by the absolute nonsense that fellow MADist: Clete, has had to contend with once more - apparantly some MADists disagree with the idea that each MADist is nevertheless an individual.

Interplanner

I am basing my assertion that there are more than one Mid-Acts group represented on TOL based on the Mid-Acts I hold to, more or less.

"More or less" in the sense of my awareness that each MADist is an individual; he or she is bound to see distinctions and or similarities between some things that another MADist might not.

There are many factors behind the fact of the individual contribution: level of talent at sorting through a thing, initiative, overall Bible background depth, etc.

Some are more subjective in their approach than others.

Though MADists hold to some key distinctives as a whole; there are also distinctions not all MADists hold to.

As you know; when you know your own view, you see differences and or similarities between it and what someone else asserts.

Some MADists are KJVO, for example; some are not.

Some hold that some of the gifts are still in operation, some do not.

And so on...

And most MADs within any group appear to be merely parroting another's findings...often displaying no real sense of how what they hold to was arrived at.

All that is...is each person's own "book."

The Apostle Paul would have understood this post - "ye are our epistle...read of all men..."

Each individual is a book "about" read by many, but understood by few.

Just another day in the same old same old that one observes in all schools of thought.

Because people are individuals.

Lol - judging by the absolute nonsense that fellow MADist: Clete, has had to contend with once more - apparantly some MADists disagree with the idea that each MADist is nevertheless an individual.

I dont' care a piece of snot about MAD this or that. But if you have an on-topic comment about the bless/curse and land belief of Israel go ahead.

Danoh

I dont' care a piece of snot about MAD this or that. But if you have an on-topic comment about the bless/curse and land belief of Israel go ahead.

I'll answer that and then go back to what you continue to seek by your derisive comments, even as you call for that to stop on the part of others in your hypocritical assertion you are "addressing the issues" when you in fact are being derisive by your labels.

There is no peace with you in this. You are simply a hypocrite.

And no ONCE AGAIN. What you are asserting about the bless and or curse as to so called Israel today is NOT generally held by MADs.

That is an Acts 2 Dispy misunderstanding.

You have got to be some kind of an imbecile that these things have to constantly be repeated to you.

Either that, or a jerk of a troll who, is actually up to no good.

Talk about incompetence - if you actually had any sense - you would learn MAD before attempting to debate it, you moron.

But this mistreatment of you for your hypocrisy is apparantly what you seek.

Hah - you remind me of the serial killer who used to burn himself with a scalding hot iron for the pleasure it supposedly gave him.

:rotfl: