ECT The Two Programs of 2P2P Don't Meet

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You remain a caricature :chuckle:

I wasn't disagreeing with GM.

I have posted to you in the past only to find I was dealing with a fool.

You are merely a perfect example of the very opposition I was referring to when I related to GM that I am still able to learn from such fools.

It is clear your "dead end cul de sac" remark is the remark of an individual blind to the fact that it is his he who is operating from a dead end cul de sac.

Clearly, there is a distinction made in Acts 6 of a difference between Hewbrew Jews and Helenized Jews (Grecians).

You are are obviously both highly incompetent as to the intended sense of another's words, as well as merely baiting one for your own fool enjoyment.

I have patiently laid out what I have, and have refrained from derisive language towards you only to have you continue to use your same old derisive wording even as you assert how open minded you are :crackup:

Nevertheless, thank you for having afforded me what I did despite your continued duplicity once more; I restudied these issues out in Scripture, learning a thing or two in Scripture about other things along the way.

This, despite the fool who brought up the issue that set off my restudying to begin with - you - in your repeated, never having intended any honesty on your part to begin with once more.

Lol, you ought to open a clown school - what a character you are.

:rotfl:

Yeah that's real funny.

Yer just disappointed I didn't get lost trackin' you down through that smoke screen.

You claim to be MAD then you don't go along with any of their doctrine.

I'm kinda with Interplanner you just keep pedalin' yer bicycle round and round that cul de sac.

Can't really take you seriously.

Danoh

Yeah that's real funny.

Yer just disappointed I didn't get lost trackin' you down through that smoke screen.

You claim to be MAD then you don't go along with any of their doctrine.

I'm kinda with Interplanner you just keep pedalin' yer bicycle round and round that cul de sac.

Can't really take you seriously.

Knucklehead, as with any other school, there are different views or camps within MAD.

:doh:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
We know for sure they are not blessed.

Where does it say "only" those in the world who bless Abe would be blessed?

Matthew 5:45
That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
There is not one to bless...today.
That's the point. You were born an alien Gentile and can do nothing about it.

Listen to Paul, the dispensation of the grace of God for YOU Gentiles is good news indeed.

I reckon I'll keep pronouncing Jesus, the seed is Holy.

Which is the same as blessing him.

Interplanner

Many people believed on Christ who knew nothing about Abraham, and God was referring to his Seed meaning one person, anyway.