ECT The Two Programs of 2P2P Don't Meet

Danoh

Show me where the city, or the heavenly inheritance, ever nullifies the land promises.

That's easy - as with all off-base assertions - it is found within the reasoning that an overreliance on reasoning improperly examined to begin with *, always results in.

* That is - if one's manner of reasoning a thing through, is even examined at all, let alone; in accordance with principles for doing so objectively.

For it is too often obvious that such is not the case.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
That's easy - as with all off-base assertions - it is found within the reasoning that an overreliance on reasoning improperly examined to begin with *, always results in.

* That is - if one's manner of reasoning a thing through, is even examined at all, let alone; in accordance with principles for doing so objectively.

For it is too often obvious that such is not the case.

:crackup:

Interplanner

Show me where the city, or the heavenly inheritance, ever nullifies the land promises.

all that was promised to the fathers was fulfilled in the resurrection of Christ, Acts 13. The destiny of Israel was to become missionaries. Not only does this large complete passage not mention the land, it does not show a way out of the coming tragedy, which was the fulfillment of all the wrath that had been written.

Do we find Paul at Acts 26, saying don't worry brothers, there's a whole other chapter coming? No, he says that the resurrection has brought what their worship system seeks day and night.

Go over the end of Hebrews from 11 to the end. What difference does the land make? It was to be gladly surrendered because something so much better was now secured in Christ.

There is no land of Israel nor Judaic events in 2 Peter 3, the most complete ordinary language description of the 2nd coming. There is none in I cor 15, Rom 3, 8, 2 Tim 2, Heb 9, I Jn 2, 4 (AC). It simply doesn't matter any more.

Interplanner

He is already ascended and enthroned. Satan doesn't want anyone to know this. He trafficks in lies. Part of the Christian message now is just that subversive: this place now belongs to Christ, as you can see from Paul's appeals to 'secular' leaders in Acts 26.

But as Rev 20 says there will be a short worldwide rebellion that will harrass the believers but be shattered by Christ right before the total destruction of the earth to be replaced by the NHNE. That is how Rev 20 and 2 Peter 3 sync, which must. That is next.

Interplanner

God's will is that all mankind believe the Gospel for justification, Acts 13. The idolatry of land sometimes stands in the way of that. That's why it never shows in the NT.

If there is a NT sermon on the scale of Acts 13 that validates a future for Israel the land (which would have to validate the worship system and Judaism) I'd like to see it. As Col 2 and Hebrews show, there was the shadow teaching device of Judaism, but the Reality of Christ has now come. In the future, nothing will be as we know it--no city, earth, planets. The whole NHNE is all very different. God and the Lamb are the temple and the light...

I don't know why some people get a great deal of pleasure or 'closure' out of 'Israel getting its land' but it is very misguided. You should be getting that sense of closure and of the reliability of the Bible from the resurrection because it is proof of jusification.

Danoh

He destroys all the promises of God based on the absence of land promises. Awful exegesis

He has the exact same mistake in his mind that many have...

That God just wants to save people.

That He has no end in mind after that.

Just a place populated by saved people as clueless as to what they were saved for as Interplanner and millions are.

Given this fool scenario of his; God could have saved Himself the trouble of creating Heaven and Earth; as they serve no purpose.

What an absolutely clueless theology these millions of drones have.

:doh:

Danoh

By the way; the land promise is not only what Daniel had in mind; but what the Angel Gabriel reasserted to Daniel in Daniel 9; and to Zachariah; and to Mary, in Luke 1 and 2, and so on.

The save His people from their sin in Matthew 1 is another one.

Just as is the one in Luke 21:28; 24:21; and so on...

The 24:21 passage is interesting - His very disciples did not equate His death with His dying for sin.

They have the same redemption in mind as Luke 1's and 2's deliverance from their enemies.

While to deny Luke 1 and 2 is to deny both the Angel Gabriel's and the Spirit's testimony there.

ClimateSanity

He has the exact same mistake in his mind that many have...

That God just wants to save people.

That He has no end in mind after that.

Just a place populated by saved people as clueless as to what they were saved for as Interplanner and millions are.

Given this fool scenario of his; God could have saved Himself the trouble of creating Heaven and Earth; as they serve no purpose.

What an absolutely clueless theology these millions of drones have.

:doh:

I've always thought salvation was given too much emphasis. God created billions of people just to see them tormented forever unless they stroke his ego?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Why don't you want God's people to fill the earth, the city, and the heavens?
That is the root issue. Satan does not want them filled either.

Yeah...why would someone who names the name of the Lord Jesus Christ want to be associated with these folks?

Psa 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
Psa 2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
Psa 2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
Psa 2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

Psa 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
Psa 2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

ClimateSanity

God's will is that all mankind believe the Gospel for justification, Acts 13. The idolatry of land sometimes stands in the way of that. That's why it never shows in the NT.

If there is a NT sermon on the scale of Acts 13 that validates a future for Israel the land (which would have to validate the worship system and Judaism) I'd like to see it. As Col 2 and Hebrews show, there was the shadow teaching device of Judaism, but the Reality of Christ has now come. In the future, nothing will be as we know it--no city, earth, planets. The whole NHNE is all very different. God and the Lamb are the temple and the light...

I don't know why some people get a great deal of pleasure or 'closure' out of 'Israel getting its land' but it is very misguided. You should be getting that sense of closure and of the reliability of the Bible from the resurrection because it is proof of jusification.

It's blasphemous to call believing all that God has said as idolatry.

SaulToPaul 2

"The meek shall inherit the earth"

The so-called New Testament is concerned with God's people chosen to fill up the Holy City and Heaven itself.
That is the only reason the land is on the back burner.

You cannot re-write 39 chapters and hundreds of land promises.

Don't try to be smarter than God.