The Trinity

• Total voters

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You actually said that three separate persons did three separate things
Correct, just as scripture says.

and when expounding on that you said the Holy Spirit took the form of a dove.
Incorrect.

Pay attention and read what you are reading.
You have the same problem as GT, not paying attention to what someone says.

popsthebuilder

:rotfl:

Such ignorance.

Is it this great omnipotent God that refers to Himself as a Father?

What is a Father, old timer? Have you been on this earth long enough to figure that out?
Indeed; a father is a male that has produced offspring.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Jesus was anointed by the Spirit as prophets, priests, and kings were anointed. Perhaps you should spend some time actually reading the Bible instead of thinking you have something to teach.

All humans have their own spirit that lives inside of them. Jesus came from heaven. How can you deny that Jesus' spirit was the spirit of God's?

popsthebuilder

Jesus was anointed by the Spirit as prophets, priests, and kings were anointed. Perhaps you should spend some time actually reading the Bible instead of thinking you have something to teach.
So now I ask you.

Was Jesus anointed with the Holy Spirit of GOD, and is that not what the word "Christ" actually references?

glorydaz

All humans have their own spirit that lives inside of them. Jesus came from heaven. How can you deny that Jesus' spirit was the spirit of God's?

The fulness of the Godhead dwelled in Him. That hardly sounds like a denial to me.

Jesus was also a man....both human and divine. I know you don't believe that, but it's Truth.

Oh, let me guess, you lack understanding. I already know that.

God's Truth

Are we to hold a grudge?

Are we to stay in the past?

Your claim.

Your chance to prove she is lying.

But what do you do?

Get all but hurt at me for showing you an opportunity.

Super, great

Anyone up for peacable profitable conversation, or perhaps even actual debate, with some point and conclusion, other than the deriding of one for the gain of another?

You have your reward just like ole gd

There is something so bad and strange about what they do.

God's Truth

The fulness of the Godhead dwelled in Him. That hardly sounds like a denial to me.

Jesus was also a man....both human and divine. I know you don't believe that, but it's Truth.

Oh, let me guess, you lack understanding. I already know that.

Again, Jesus' spirit is Divine. God did not just come to live in Jesus; Jesus' spirit was the spirit of God come as a man's.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You still won't show any scripture I supposedly ignore.

Sounds like you are saying a lot of mean things about someone else that aren't true, just so you can get out of proving the untruthful things you said about me.
Incorrect.
Everyone knows you avoid, distract, and then cry foul in every thread you are in.
You'll bring up anything to steer the conversation in another direction, rather than deal with the scripture presented.
You avoid answering a direct question and start asking other questions to steer the conversation another way.
And THEN, after you have avoided the question to you, then you start complaining that I am not answering your questions.
And then you start asking more questions that have nothing to do with the original point to steer away from the point being made until you have filled 2 or three pages of your distractions, hoping that the original point gets left far behind.
haha!
And then you get pissed because I don't fall for your crap and start your routine all over again.

You like to call what you do "debating".
But what you are is what is called a "dirty debater" because you never stay on point and go off in all different directions.

popsthebuilder

What? Are you trying to have it both ways now? Anointed with instead of filled with?

You've been walked through this already. What makes you think another time will do it?
That's what I thought.

So to you Jesus being anointed with the Holy Spirit doesn't mean that the Holy Spirit dwelled in Him?

But the fullness of the godhead; remember? Is the Holy Spirit not part of the godhead to you? Or what.

You sew confusion then when called on it just act like I am too dumb for your efforts and a waste of your time.

That isn't the way it is supposed to go down between believers or even enemies.

Sad excuse

glorydaz

Incorrect.
Everyone knows you avoid, distract, and then cry foul in every thread you are in.
You'll bring up anything to steer the conversation in another direction, rather than deal with the scripture presented.
You avoid answering a direct question and start asking other questions to steer the conversation another way.
And THEN, after you have avoided the question to you, then you start complaining that I am not answering your questions.
And then you start asking more questions that have nothing to do with the original point to steer away from the point being made until you have filled 2 or three pages of your distractions, hoping that the original point gets left far behind.
haha!
And then you get pissed because I don't fall for your crap and start your routine all over again.

You like to call what you do "debating".
But what you are is what is called a "dirty debater" because you never stay on point and go off in all different directions.

Yep....she should be kicked off the board like the garbage she attempt to shove down the throats of others.

And...she disrupts every single thread she pokes her nose into. Same old crap...over and over and over. :vomit:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No; actually you are just reciting what you have learned through man.

Or maybe I'm actually speaking from experience.

And you said the Spirit in the form of a dove didn't dwell in Jesus. So I ask again; was Jesus anointed with the Holy Spirit or not? Perhaps you think the Spirit just visited Him?

OF COURSE HE WAS ANOINTED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT!

But the dove landed on Jesus. Scripture DOES NOT SAY that the dove entered Him.

Pops, when a king or priest was anointed in the Bible, did the oil used ever enter the person being anointed?

Please attempt to explain where I am loosing you. I assure you it is not my intent to confuse you and I will try to clarify whatever I initially miscommunicated.

popsthebuilder

Stifle it, Dingbat. I'm seriously getting sick of your phoney baloney act. :troll:

No one can be that ignorant.

For any serious readers out there, Jesus was both Human and Divine. He was not part this and part that.
100% GOD
+100% man
________
200% being

But wait; what about the Holy Spirit

300%

But all that was within one person who is actually three people.

400%

You know just one hundred percent equals a whole right?

If one person has three persons fully within them then how does that not equal four persons?

popsthebuilder

Or maybe I'm actually speaking from experience.

OF COURSE HE WAS ANOINTED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT!

But the dove landed on Jesus. Scripture DOES NOT SAY that the dove entered Him.

Pops, when a king or priest was anointed in the Bible, did the oil used ever enter the person being anointed?
If you spoke from experience then you wouldn't divide GOD.

Symbolism and metaphor are not the same as the actual thing, but descriptors of that thing. Just like GOD isn't a person but the word father and son are used to express the relationship between GOD and man.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I never said GOD couldn't do anything.

Quite the contrary actually.

I am very careful not to limit the capacity of GOD almighty.

Care to show where you thought I had?

Here:

You actually said that three separate persons did three separate things and when expounding on that you said the Holy Spirit took the form of a dove. Now; we all know what you meant, but the fact remains that people nor persons take the form of doves.

You are avoiding me while accusing me.

That is very close to what it is you are actively accusing her of.

The Holy Spirit, as one of the Persons of the trinity did, IN FACT, take on the appearance (or form) of a dove.