The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Stifle it, Dingbat. I'm seriously getting sick of your phoney baloney act. :troll:

No one can be that ignorant.

For any serious readers out there, Jesus was both Human and Divine. He was not part this and part that.

Is it your age, and or the result of someone being ensnared with a false doctrine? Why do you keep speaking like this?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How does one not mean one again?

Could you explain it to me?
Good grief, you are dense.
One means one.
One does not have to be a single individual.
Such as several individuals being ONE family, ONE nation, ONE tribe.
That's "one" as a unity, not "one" as a single individual.

If you have a third grader in the house, ask them explain it to ya.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
100% GOD
+100% man
________
200% being

But wait; what about the Holy Spirit

300%

But all that was within one person who is actually three people.

400%

You know just one hundred percent equals a whole right?

If one person has three persons fully within them then how does that not equal four persons?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
There are not four persons in the Trinity.

GOD is 100% Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
The Father is 100% God.
JESUS (the Son) is 100% God.
The Holy Spirit is 100% God.

The equation is not 1+1+1=3.
The equation is 1+1+1=1.
3=1. 1=3.

Not 4=3, not 4=1.

Oh, and it's not one person that has 3 persons in Him.

We say there is one God who is three Persons. Not one Person who is three Persons.

God is not "a" Person, He is THREE Persons.

popsthebuilder

Good grief, you are dense.
One means one.
One does not have to be a single individual.
Such as several individuals being ONE family, ONE nation, ONE tribe.
That's "one" as a unity, not "one" as a single individual.

If you have a third grader in the house, ask them explain it to ya.
I am very aware that a unit can be called One or that parts can make up a whole.

Do you think three parts make up the whole GOD?

glorydaz

That's what I thought.

So you always claim. :rotfl:

So to you Jesus being anointed with the Holy Spirit doesn't mean that the Holy Spirit dwelled in Him?

But the fullness of the godhead; remember? Is the Holy Spirit not part of the godhead to you? Or what.

The fullness of the Godhead dwelt in Him bodily....from the moment of His conception.

Matthew 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

His anointing had to do with power and His service under the Law.

You sew confusion then when called on it just act like I am too dumb for your efforts and a waste of your time.

That isn't the way it is supposed to go down between believers or even enemies.

Sad excuse

The sad excuse is YOU. You are a sad excuse for one who seeks enlightenment. You are in need of instruction, but your foolish pride keeps you from receiving it. That's on YOU, pops.

popsthebuilder

There are not four persons in the Trinity.

GOD is 100% Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
The Father is 100% God.
JESUS (the Son) is 100% God.
The Holy Spirit is 100% God.

The equation is not 1+1+1=3.
The equation is 1+1+1=1.
3=1. 1=3.

Not 4=3, not 4=1.
Then you are effectively saying that one is the same as the other and not separate.

Good.

popsthebuilder

So you always claim. :rotfl:

The fullness of the Godhead dwelt in Him bodily....from the moment of His conception.

Matthew 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

His anointing had to do with power and His service under the Law.

The sad excuse is YOU. You are a sad excuse for one who seeks enlightenment. You are in need of instruction, but your foolish pride keeps you from receiving it. That's on YOU, pops.
And I will be ever thankful to GOD that I do not mistake your arrogant ignorance and confusion for the truth.

popsthebuilder

Yes, it's my age. I no longer worry about trying to placate the ignorant. I simply call 'em like I see 'em.

So sad for you, isn't it? What's more, I don't care if I get likes or not....unlike YOU. :rotfl:

Lying again old woman, would you grasp what I'm insinuating if I call you old man?

The ignorant are those you see as unsaved no doubt.

Are we to disregard those we percieve in need or are we to provide them with what they need regardless of what we want?

You don't have to answer that.

popsthebuilder

See, you didn't even take the time to read what I posted. You had your "comeback" ready.

Open your mouth and the same old mess flies out. That is why I consider you to be too dumb to waste any effort on.
I read it and everything else you direct at me.

As if I am to consider your foul rattling at the mouth to be some profound truth when it is against everything taught by the Bible and Spirit.

You should consider your own advice.

glorydaz

Yes, it's my age. I no longer worry about trying to placate the ignorant. I simply call 'em like I see 'em.

So sad for you, isn't it? What's more, I don't care if I get likes or not....unlike YOU. :rotfl:

Lying again old woman, would you grasp what I'm insinuating if I call you old man?

The ignorant are those you see as unsaved no doubt.

Are we to disregard those we percieve in need or are we to provide them with what they need regardless of what we want?

You don't have to answer that.

Nary a lie there, and yet you accuse me. I can see your anger is getting the better of you.

Can't say I didn't give you another chance to right your ways. :nono:

We're to shake the dust off our feet when such as you refuse to hear. And thus I shall.

popsthebuilder

Nary a lie there, and yet you accuse me. I can see your anger is getting the better of you.

Can't say I didn't give you another chance to right your ways. :nono:

We're to shake the dust off our feet when such as you refuse to hear. And thus I shall.

Everything you post is for the sight of others and your placement.

You have your reward. And it was indeed a lie.
I know you much better than you think.

I'm not angry at all. That's just more of you spouting unsupportable crap and spoon feeding it to the masses. I'm not hungry for your old lies and I have no more respect for you. I have you multiple chances and all you have ever done is blatantly lie.

If and when that changes; then I will listen to you more closely. But though I am hopeful for your change, I do not anticipate it.

glorydaz

Everything you post is for the sight of others and your placement.

Projection.

You have your reward. And it was indeed a lie.
I know you much better than you think.

:rotfl:

I'm not angry at all.

Thou doth protest too much. :chew:

That's just more of you spouting unsupportable crap and spoon feeding it to the masses. I'm not hungry for your old lies and I have no more respect for you. I have you multiple chances and all you have ever done is blatantly lie.

Yeah, not angry at all. :chuckle:

If and when that changes; then I will listen to you more closely. But though I am hopeful for your change, I do not anticipate it.

You don't have any reason to hope, either. You reject what is clearly written in God's word. :sigh:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am very aware that a unit can be called One or that parts can make up a whole.

Do you think three parts make up the whole GOD?

I believe the three make one unity (one GOD), similar to the same way me, my father, and mother make one unity (one family).

I can introduce my father as "family" , or I can introduce him as "father".
What I cannot do is introduce my father as myself.