The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

lifeisgood

Do you know what it means to answer a fool according to his folly, and not answering a fool according to his folly?

Good example of when someone has no more arguments to give.

The scriptures also say there is one God and He became flesh.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, AND the Word was WITH God, and the Word was God.

You, gt, prefer to peddle your doctrine instead of God's Truth.

God's Truth

Good example of when someone has no more arguments to give.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, AND the Word was WITH God, and the Word was God.

You, gt, prefer to peddle your doctrine instead of God's Truth.

Why can't you tell me what the scripture means about the fool and his folly?

Why can't you believe the scripture about the one and only God coming in the flesh and not another separate god in the trinity coming in the flesh?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Why can't you answer?

It is a hard question isn't it.

I did answer. I answered with Matthew 5:22, because you are indirectly calling me a fool, which puts you in danger of hell fire, according to your beliefs.

Do you know what it means to answer a fool according to his folly, and not answering a fool according to his folly?

Already answered. Matthew 5:22.

Also, Red Herring.

Please stay on topic.

You have answered posts that wasn't for you.

Correct.

Are you a hypocrite?

Nope.

Don't answer cause I already know.

Too bad.

GT: Please answer this question, as it relates to the topic of this thread:

Has mankind been getting better or worse, overall?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I am not instructing you, I am asking you to give an answer that contributes to the conversation.

Or maybe you would prefer for me to simply answer your question with: No.
Of course. But this is not necessary until the poster indicates that it is.

lifeisgood

If what I said doesn't make sense to you then why did you insinuate that it was wrong?

I did. Your mind did not understand because your non-kosher mind said to you that I was talking about a Jew, WHICH I WAS NOT.

Isn't the main defence for the trinity doctrine the "mystery" of god? So why ridicule a thing you can't even grasp apparently?

I am amazed that you think I am ridiculing God.

And his avatar is Jacob because he considers himself a Jew.

I would really appreciate if you stop lying about me saying anything bad about any Jew much less Jacob, which I did not mention in my response to your post that made and makes no sense at all. That is your non-kosher mind talking to you.

I could be wrong; ask him. Exuding negativity towards one trying to understand and learn isn't kosher.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I did not 'exude' negativity toward ANYBODY trying to understand. Again, that is your non-kosher mind talking to you.

I did not mention any Jew, much less Jacob, in my response to you, popsthebuilder, that is your non-kosher mind talking.

God's Truth

I did answer. I answered with Matthew 5:22, because you are indirectly calling me a fool, which puts you in danger of hell fire, according to your beliefs.Already answered. Matthew 5:22.

You don't understand that that is another scripture.

You don't have understanding, JR.

Also, Red Herring.

Please stay on topic.

The red herring is you saying 'red herring'.

Already answered. Matthew 5:22.

Correct.

Nope.

Too bad.

GT: Please answer this question, as it relates to the topic of this thread:

Has mankind been getting better or worse, overall?

What do you think?
Are you staying on topic?
Do you know what a hypocrite is?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You keep saying that but have yet to even attempt to describe what it is you mean.

As far as the Jew comment; maybe I'm mistaken; I thought you were giving Jacob a hard time, and he perceives himself to be a Jew. He calls himself Jacob.....

It is not what I call myself. Jacob is my name.

lifeisgood

Why can't you tell me what the scripture means about the fool and his folly?

It means look in the mirror, gt.

Why can't you believe the scripture about the one and only God coming in the flesh and not another separate god in the trinity coming in the flesh?

That is you peddling your FALSE DOCTRINE gt.

As I have already told you, gt, you have convinced me that you do not believe the Bible as you have invented your false doctrine.

God's Truth

It means look in the mirror, gt.

That is you peddling your FALSE DOCTRINE gt.

As I have already told you, gt, you have convinced me that you do not believe the Bible as you have invented your false doctrine.

There is no such thing as the things you teach. Is God the Father God the Father only because of the other Person the Son, or is He God the Father on His own?

lifeisgood

There is no such thing as the things you teach. Is God the Father God the Father only because of the other Person the Son, or is He God the Father on His own?

You, gt, have a MAJOR problem with God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) and that is something you will have to take up with God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) just like every false doctrine in the whole world rejecting the Triunity of God.

popsthebuilder

I did. Your mind did not understand because your non-kosher mind said to you that I was talking about a Jew, WHICH I WAS NOT.

I am amazed that you think I am ridiculing God.

I would really appreciate if you stop lying about me saying anything bad about any Jew much less Jacob, which I did not mention in my response to your post that made and makes no sense at all. That is your non-kosher mind talking to you.

I did not 'exude' negativity toward ANYBODY trying to understand. Again, that is your non-kosher mind talking to you.

I did not mention any Jew, much less Jacob, in my response to you, popsthebuilder, that is your non-kosher mind talking.
I never said you said anything towards them in my post.

I really with you would stick to the main subject matter of the post, which isn't Jacob.

God's Truth

You, gt, have a MAJOR problem with God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) and that is something you will have to take up with God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) just like every false doctrine in the whole world rejecting the Triunity of God.

According to you the Father is separate from the Son and separate from the Holy Spirit.

So is God the Father still God when He is speaking separately from the Holy Spirit?