The Trinity

• Total voters

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I believe that God was alone until he created his express image son. But that is just using human logic.

Sent from my iPad using TOL
That doesn't answer my question. Do you believe that the Father was eternally called the "Father"?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I have no idea what you are talking about.
GT, the posts are there for you to go back and reference. I'm not going to hold your hand to try and keep you focused on the discussion at hand. Please answer the question in my previous comment.

glorydaz

You are a mere human and your spirit is not Divine.

Jesus' Spirit is Divine.

Those who deny the humanity of the Lord Jesus Christ are just as bad as those who deny His deity.

Jesus was fully and completely HUMAN.

Hebrews 2:17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.​

Your claim that "my spirit" and "the ghost" in this verse refer to the Holy Spirit instead of Jesus' human spirit is denying the humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Luke 23:46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.​

By doing so, you deny His work on the Cross on behalf of His fellow human beings. :nono:

God's Truth

Those who deny the humanity of the Lord Jesus Christ are just as bad as those who deny His deity.
I have told you many times that the Father came as a Man.

Jesus was born Divine from a Divine Father in a Divine way.

Jesus was worshiped as Divine since he was born.

keypurr

That doesn't answer my question. Do you believe that the Father was eternally called the "Father"?

It did answer the question, with out his Son he was not a Father.
Using human logic. I suspect that we do not know all the facts about God yet.

JR put on your thinking cap.

keypurr

Well now there's some real words of wisdom. Am I just the image of a person pretending to understand people?

No, your just a person who does not understand people or scripture. That, in it self, does not make you a bad person just a person in the dark.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
So if you think I'm thinking like a child, then ANSWER ME as if I were a child. Don't answer me beyond my comprehension. Answer me on my level. I assure you, it won't kill you.

So with all your supposed knowledge and intuition and insight, you have forgotten how to answer a child on his level?

Keypurr, You have become the opposite of meek. You have become arrogant, proud, and above all else, you have rejected what is easily understandable.

If you can't answer this simple question with a simple answer, then what point is there to continue discussion with you?

Keypurr, Is the word "Him" in John 1:15 referring to the "Word" of John 1:14?

See, you do not have a clue as to what I posted the last five years.

Keypurr, I'm still waiting for an answer to the question I asked earlier. Could you please answer it?

keypurr

So if you think I'm thinking like a child, then ANSWER ME as if I were a child. Don't answer me beyond my comprehension. Answer me on my level. I assure you, it won't kill you.

So with all your supposed knowledge and intuition and insight, you have forgotten how to answer a child on his level?

Keypurr, You have become the opposite of meek. You have become arrogant, proud, and above all else, you have rejected what is easily understandable.

If you can't answer this simple question with a simple answer, then what point is there to continue discussion with you?

Keypurr, Is the word "Him" in John 1:15 referring to the "Word" of John 1:14?

Answered a few posts back.

If your not equipped to see the answer you should not ask the question.

glorydaz

I have told you many times that the Father came as a Man.

Jesus was born Divine from a Divine Father in a Divine way.

Jesus was worshiped as Divine since he was born.

"Born Divine" you say? :doh:

Yep, that's what John was talking about when he spoke of antichrists, and he was right. They still walk among us. You're claiming, as all antichrists do, that God cheated, and pretended to be tempted like as we are. That He didn't suffer the same temptations we do. He was a fake human. He didn't take on human nature...he put on the skin of a man and set out to deceive.
:nono:

Only human beings are born under the Law. If Jesus was not fully human, He couldn't redeem anyone.

Gal. 4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, 5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.​

I'm surprised you don't even understand the incarnation. You're just as big a JOKE as Keypurr is. Talk about a WILD IMAGINATION. I never thought I'd see the day he'd have such stiff competition.