The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

glorydaz

Wow...

That is just debate par excellence GD. No wonder you couldn't address your puerile garbage on the 'Blame Game II' thread after having being called on your comparison with the Holocaust following GM's garbage.

Pathetic. Really...pathetic.

:freak:

Shut up little squawk box. You're in over your head.

glorydaz

Therefore it is also contained in the Scripture, “Behold, I lay in Zion A chief cornerstone, elect, precious, And he who believes on Him will by no means be put to shame.”Therefore, to you who believe, He is precious; but to those who are disobedient, “The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone,”and “A stone of stumbling And a rock of offense.” They stumble, being disobedient to the word, to which they also were appointed. - 1 Peter 2:6-8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Peter2:6-8&version=NKJV

Jesus is THE rock of offense. He was offensive, and when confronted about it, he basically said 'there's more where that came from.'

Did you know God the Father is called the Rock?

There you go. This is the way you play the game.

Stay on topic. Don't claim to debate when you can't even stay on topic.

glorydaz

He did no such thing. As for my being German, you are trying to use personal information against me. Now you know why I would not divulge much personal information here anymore.

We know now you hate Germans and Californians.

I was speaking of your demeanor, Herr Mariah. I could just have easily have named any other dictator. Then you could say I hate Muslims or Koreans.

Go ahead, keep trying to distract for having to have an actual debate. :popcorn:

glorydaz

I am on topic. God the Father is called the Rock and so is Jesus.

Our God is called the Rock.

Our God in the flesh is called the Rock of Offense.

In the OT, when they spoke of God being the Rock, they didn't call Him the Father....He was God.

1 Samuel 2:2
There is none holy as the Lord: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God.

Deuteronomy 32:4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

Psalm 62:7 In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.​

The lone exception is Psalm 89, and there it is speaking of His being the Father of David's offspring, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Arthur Brain

Shut up little squawk box. You're in over your head.

Eh, take your own advice. Your post was pathetic as was your execrable 'reasoning' in comparing the supposed "plight" of Christians to the persecution and murder of Jews with the Holocaust. I'm not surprised in the slightest that you didn't answer in that thread as there was no plausible answer you could have possibly given. You aren't anywhere near as knowledgeable as you like to think you are and are just another arrogant, far right windbag, not to mention a whinging snowflake. Have at it...

God's Truth

Jesus is not the creator. His Father is.
You have to believe what is written.

Colossians 1:16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

John 1:3
Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made.

John 1:10
He was in the world, and though the world was made through Him, the world did not recognize Him.

Hebrews 1:2
But in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, and through whom He made the universe.

Romans 11:36
For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever! Amen.

1 Corinthians 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we exist. And there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we exist.

That scripture says the same thing and instead of the word ‘God’, the word Jesus is used.
Even though some Bible translations do not say God in Romans 11:35, it is clear that Paul is quoting the Old Testament that makes it clear it is about God the Father.

Jesus began as a man and still is.

LA
I see that you don't want to accept the Bible which says Jesus came from heaven.

A person can come to the truth if they humble themselves and believe what is written.