The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

There it is.....that PRIDE. It's the common thread that runs through all the unsaved.

Matthew 13:21 Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.
And now we see that you are looking quite far back in an order to incriminate me of some thing.

Keep looking...

At least now you must be trying to substantiate your veracious claims to look so far back. Unfortunately; it's only ultimately more of the same; me declaring that I spit on no thing is not a show of pride. You stretching so far and misrepresenting me so much is a sign of your own though.

glorydaz

And now we see that you are looking quite far back in an order to incriminate me of some thing.

Keep looking...

At least now you must be trying to substantiate your veracious claims to look so far back. Unfortunately; it's only ultimately more of the same; me declaring that I spit on no thing is not a show of pride. You stretching so far and misrepresenting me so much is a sign of your own though.

As much as you like to imagine things about me, I hate to disappoint you. I was following the little arrows, and didn't realize I had gone so far back. I didn't recognize the 7Spirits poster and it led to you.

That said, your being offended does not go that far back. You are offended all the time. You're offended right his minute. :chew:

glorydaz

How do you ever get it is spitting on God to obey Him and recognize that he is God come in the flesh as a Man? How do you ever get that saying there is only one God the Father came in the flesh as a Son takes away from Jesus' divinity?

Here, this is the post that led me back to your post, Pops. God's UNtruth was responding to an old post....which led to 7spirits and your post.

Yet, you are so paranoid you think I'm searching for your bads. You have so many, I certainly don't have to go out of my way to find them. :chuckle:

popsthebuilder

As much as you like to imagine things about me, I hate to disappoint you. I was following the little arrows, and didn't realize I had gone so far back. I didn't recognize the 7Spirits poster and it led to you.

That said, your being offended does not go that far back. You are offended all the time. You're offended right his minute. :chew:
Amused at this point.

Lies loose their effect over time.

popsthebuilder

Here, this is the post that led me back to your post, Pops. God's UNtruth was responding to an old post....which led to 7spirits and your post.

Yet, you are so paranoid you think I'm searching for your bads. You have so many, I certainly don't have to go out of my way to find them. :chuckle:
And again; if it is so very obvious and easy to spot that you must, at every juncture, accuse and attempt to offend; then surely you can produce some sort of substantiation rather than mud slinging like a bully in a playground.

What about my hypocrisy, or denial of the Christ that you so readily and repeatedly accuse of as if directed by Christ to do such?

Rhetorical if you where wondering; your words are pretty much of none effect as far as I am concerned at this point between us.

I humbled myself completely to you, only to be further and more so accused.

But please; do continue; it serves for a lesson and a sign for those that care to not be willfully ignorant of the plain truth.

and still; regardless of if you think it genuine or not; I hope we all come to a singular accord in the Spirit.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Ah, you still haven't learned to follow the little blue arrows, have you? :chuckle:
Maybe I'm color blind
3e664d7cda2ab82d37e581ffd10efe3f.jpg

glorydaz

And again; if it is so very obvious and easy to spot that you must, at every juncture, accuse and attempt to offend; then surely you can produce some sort of substantiation rather than mud slinging like a bully in a playground.

What about my hypocrisy, or denial pantie Christ that you so readily and repeatedly accuse of as if directed by Christ to do such?

Rhetorical if you where wondering; your words are pretty much of none effect as far as I am concerned at this point between us.

But please; do continue; it serves for a lesson and a sign for those that care to not be willfully ignorant of the plain truth.

and still; regardless of if you think it genuine or not; I hope we all come to a singular accord in the Spirit.

Maybe I'm color blind.

No, just the regular spiritual blindness as a result of Pride.

Nothing lacking in your eyesight.

God's Truth

Say it as many times as you like....you clearly don't believe it since you deny He had the spirit of man in Him.

The proof is in that nasty pudding you cook up and try to pass off as manna from heaven.

You sound like LA because that is what LA says. Remember, LA says Jesus is not God.

You say Jesus is God until you go against me. Tell me how Jesus is God then.

God's Truth

It's absolutely right to pull the sheep's clothing off the wolf and expose him (or her) for all to see.
It is wrong to debate by calling the person you are debating outside their name, and we should not tell them they are not saved.

No one wants to hear your verbal abuse.

God's Truth

There it is.....that PRIDE. It's the common thread that runs through all the unsaved.

Matthew 13:21 Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

No one has done what you claim.

God's Truth

Therefore it is also contained in the Scripture, “Behold, I lay in Zion A chief cornerstone, elect, precious, And he who believes on Him will by no means be put to shame.”Therefore, to you who believe, He is precious; but to those who are disobedient, “The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone,”and “A stone of stumbling And a rock of offense.” They stumble, being disobedient to the word, to which they also were appointed. - 1 Peter 2:6-8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Peter2:6-8&version=NKJV

Jesus is THE rock of offense. He was offensive, and when confronted about it, he basically said 'there's more where that came from.'

Did you know God the Father is called the Rock?

God's Truth

Ha....he gave you an entire thread to debate him, and you couldn't do anymore than you do right here. Pound the podium and demand we listen.

I wonder if you're related to Hitler....are you German? :think:

He did no such thing. As for my being German, you are trying to use personal information against me. Now you know why I would not divulge much personal information here anymore.

We know now you hate Germans and Californians.

God's Truth

Keep looking...

She has a lot of nerve to do that to you.

She became my friend here for a while and we private messaged each other, she got mad at me then started publicly speaking of what we spoke about. I didn't say anything wrong, but she twisted it to be bad. I told her I lived in California, she then started speaking ill of all of California. We became friendly again recently, but now she is resorting to all the wrong ways as before.

God's Truth

...so why are you talking about it again?

God's Truth

What about my hypocrisy, or denial pantie Christ that you so readily and repeatedly accuse of as if directed by Christ to do such?

I thought of her as a friend, an older sister, a mom type to me since my mom died when I was 24.

I was hoping that she was a true friend, but there is no other conclusion now than to be careful with her and everyone.

I did want my relationship with her to be different, but it has turned out to be the same as everyone else in my life.