The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

And this is what we have to contend with....these deluded egomaniacs that believe they have God's truth....one even calling herself by that name. EGAD :bang:

Romans 10:14
How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.​
Notice how it didn't say reading the word of GOD, but hearing?

What we are dealing with is one who denies the work of Christ within another believer.

God's Truth

Did Jesus?

John 12:28 "Father glorify your name.” Then a voice came from heaven: “I have glorified it, and I will glorify it again.

And about your misunderstanding of a verse in Numbers,

Good point. Only you've actually proven the Trinity Doctrine, since this quote occurs before is fulfilled.

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel

God has now been with us and God Himself showed the disciples that He is in physical form.

Luke 24:37*They were startled and frightened, thinking they saw a ghost. 38*He said to them, “Why are you troubled, and why do doubts rise in your minds? 39*Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.”

40*When he had said this, he showed them his hands and feet. 41*And while they still did not believe it because of joy and amazement, he asked them, “Do you have anything here to eat?” 42*They gave him a piece of broiled fish, 43*and he took it and ate it in their presence.​

And, while He was with us in physical form, He agreed with your Numbers 23:19 quote.

John 14:6*Jesus answered, "I AM the way and the TRUTH and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."​

He called Himself the TRUTH. That is as far from one who lies as possible.

You trade your Mediation of God (1 Tim. 2:5) for your own self declaration of righteousness that you strive for. You deny God's complete strife for you and set up your own efforts as superior to God's.

[MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION] sides with Pops, who clearly spits on the Divinity of Jesus Christ.

All is made clear in what is written for the last many pages. The self glorifying spit on the glory of The Father, Who is The Son.

How do you ever get it is spitting on God to obey Him and recognize that he is God come in the flesh as a Man? How do you ever get that saying there is only one God the Father came in the flesh as a Son takes away from Jesus' divinity?

popsthebuilder

1 John 3: 18. My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth. 19. And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him. 20. For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things. 21. Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God. 22. And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight. 23. And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment. 24. And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

glorydaz

Jesus had the Spirit of God come as a Man.

I thought you believed Jesus was God while he walked the earth.

He didn't come as a man if he didn't have the spirit of a man.

That's what it means that he was fully man....he was just like the rest of us only without sin.

Zechariah 12:1 The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.

1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.​

God hears the groanings of the spirit of man which is in him.

John 11:33
When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, he groaned in the spirit, and was troubled.

Exodus 2:23-25
23 And it came to pass in process of time, that the king of Egypt died: and the children of Israel sighed by reason of the bondage, and they cried, and their cry came up unto God by reason of the bondage. 24 And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob.​

God's Truth

He didn't come as a man if he didn't have the spirit of a man.

That's what it means that he was fully man....he was just like the rest of us only without sin.

Zechariah 12:1 The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.

1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.​

God hears the groanings of the spirit of man which is in him.

John 11:33
When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, he groaned in the spirit, and was troubled.

Exodus 2:23-25
23 And it came to pass in process of time, that the king of Egypt died: and the children of Israel sighed by reason of the bondage, and they cried, and their cry came up unto God by reason of the bondage. 24 And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob.​

God came as a Man. I don't know how many times I have to say it to you.

glorydaz

Notice how it didn't say reading the word of GOD, but hearing?

Unlike you, Pops, most people hear God's word through reading the Bible or hearing a preacher preach the word of God from the Bible.

It's the written word that is being heard or read. The subject is the Bible...try reading it, and then you may understand.

What we are dealing with is one who denies the work of Christ within another believer.

Another believer? Surely you aren't speaking of yourself? You believe in private interpretation, and seances with God...no need of the Bible for your types.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There it is.....that PRIDE. It's the common thread that runs through all the unsaved.

Matthew 13:21 Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

Therefore it is also contained in the Scripture, “Behold, I lay in Zion A chief cornerstone, elect, precious, And he who believes on Him will by no means be put to shame.”Therefore, to you who believe, He is precious; but to those who are disobedient, “The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone,”and “A stone of stumbling And a rock of offense.” They stumble, being disobedient to the word, to which they also were appointed. - 1 Peter 2:6-8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Peter2:6-8&version=NKJV

Jesus is THE rock of offense. He was offensive, and when confronted about it, he basically said 'there's more where that came from.'

glorydaz

Therefore it is also contained in the Scripture, “Behold, I lay in Zion A chief cornerstone, elect, precious, And he who believes on Him will by no means be put to shame.”Therefore, to you who believe, He is precious; but to those who are disobedient, “The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone,”and “A stone of stumbling And a rock of offense.” They stumble, being disobedient to the word, to which they also were appointed. - 1 Peter 2:6-8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Peter2:6-8&version=NKJV

Jesus is THE rock of offense. He was offensive, and when confronted about it, he basically said 'there's more where that came from.'

And we certainly see evidence of that here in this thread, don't we?

popsthebuilder

Unlike you, Pops, most people hear God's word through reading the Bible or hearing a preacher preach the word of God from the Bible.

It's the written word that is being heard or read. The subject is the Bible...try reading it, and then you may understand.

Another believer? Surely you aren't speaking of yourself? You believe in private interpretation, and seances with God...no need of the Bible for your types.
More conjecture and misrepresentation coupled with animosity.

I've fervently and passionately studied the bible and other sacred texts for 3-4 years now.

I've never promoted private interpretation.

I do not deny the Christ and am therefore a believer.

You limit the word of GOD to the written word of man too.

Sadder still....