The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Evolved Judaism gave monotheist the impression that their is only one divine being. So people had a difficult time with the revelation in the life of our creator Son that God has divine offspring unified in divine oneness with God the Universal Father. Lucifer was himself a Son of God of relative divinity who chose the unthinkable, rebellion against the rule of the unseen Father.

iamaberean

Evolved Judaism gave monotheist the impression that their is only one divine being. So people had a difficult time with the revelation in the life of our creator Son that God has divine offspring unified in divine oneness with God the Universal Father. Lucifer was himself a Son of God of relative divinity who chose the unthinkable, rebellion against the rule of the unseen Father.

Jesus is the only begotten, human, son of God.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The divine Son took on the human form of one of his own created beings, he is now both human and divine forever.

Right Divider

Body part
Do you just make up these nonsense terms that you use or did you get them from someone else?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The term "relative divinity" isn't new. Lucifer couldn't fool the world unless he had the power to. He was much higher than humans but much less than the Father and his creator Christ Michael.

Right Divider

Body part
The term "relative divinity" isn't new. Lucifer couldn't fool the world unless he had the power to. He was much higher than humans but much less than the Father and his creator Christ Michael.
The term "of relative divinity" is nonsense regardless of when it was first introduced.

"creator Christ Michael"? You just keep 'em comin', don't you?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Realizing that your moral, intellectual and spiritual growth is stunted by Bible worship I understand your defensiveness about new terms in the same way the Jews were defensive about the God of Love revealed in the life of Christ. Being free in Christ we get to have an open mind and learn stuff. Go back to sleep!

Right Divider

Body part
Realizing that your moral, intellectual and spiritual growth is stunted by Bible worship I understand your defensiveness about new terms in the same way the Jews were defensive about the God of Love revealed in the life of Christ. Being free in Christ we get to have an open mind and learn stuff. Go back to sleep!
No, Caino. Your fake "understanding" is not intimidating at all. Like so many, you have a fantasy that you like and you're going to stick without regardless of the facts.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The fact is Jesus is a Son of God, he has a Father, he is divine and given the power of a God. Argue with yourself.

Right Divider

Body part
The fact is Jesus is a Son of God, he has a Father, he is divine and given the power of a God. Argue with yourself.
You are double-minded.

Someone that IS DIVINE (there is only one) does NOT need to be "given the power of a God" (God is the ONLY divine one).

You vain philosophy is decidedly unbiblical (or probably more accurately anti-biblical).

Caino

BANNED
Banned
You are double-minded.

Someone that IS DIVINE (there is only one) does NOT need to be "given the power of a God" (God is the ONLY divine one).

You vain philosophy is decidedly unbiblical (or probably more accurately anti-biblical).

Well , if you actually knew your bible you wouldn't keep embarrassing yourself:

All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Right Divider

Body part
Well , if you actually knew your bible you wouldn't keep embarrassing yourself:

All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Perhaps you are confused by the fact that some of the statements that Jesus made were from a human perspective and some were not.

KingdomRose

To steko, re. post #1130: You are getting around to saying, aren't you, that Jesus praying to himself is not such a silly idea, right? I can't get over the feeling I get when I hear or read somebody say that Jesus was praying to himself. That is the most scurrilous, outrageous, unreasonable thing that anyone could dream up! You are insulting Jesus, and completely eradicating his Father, Jehovah, whom he loves. He wasn't playing a game when he talked about his Father in heaven!

Right Divider

Body part
You are getting around to saying, aren't you, that Jesus praying to himself is not such a silly idea, right? I can't get over the feeling I get when I hear or read somebody say that Jesus was praying to himself. That is the most scurrilous, outrageous, unreasonable thing that anyone could dream up! You are insulting Jesus, and completely eradicating his Father, Jehovah, whom he loves. He wasn't playing a game when he talked about his Father in heaven!
If you're talking to me, no... I was not.

KingdomRose

No.

Rev 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

You say "no"? The Father's name is not the greatest? How do you get that out of the verse you quoted? It seems from that verse that the Father's name IS the greatest.

:kookoo:

KingdomRose

No, they SHARE the SAME name.
Matt 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:​

ONE name; THREE persons.

That's not what that scripture says. The Father and the Son have different names. JEHOVAH & JESUS. (The H.S. has no name. To say "in the name of the H.S." means to recognize its power and influence in the universe.)

TWO NAMES. TWO PERSONS. The scripture quoted does not tell us that the Father and Son are equal.

KingdomRose

The word "divinity" does not appear in Scripture. Do you deny the divinity of God?
The word "atheism" does not appear in Scripture? Do you deny the existence of atheists?

I suspect you would not deny the above and many more I could offer up? Why? Because when you carefully examine the full counsel of Scripture you discover the factuality of the divinity of God and the atheist who denies God even exists. So why is it you are willing to do this for these things and more, but when it comes to your hobby horse, you refuse? This is double-mindedness, not to mention foolishness. You might as well argue that since your name does not appear explicitly in Scripture, there is no evidence that you actually exist. :AMR:

Not all things in Scripture are equally clear. If they were there would be no need for the notion of a Berean, now would there? Absence of a word is not evidence that which is described by the word is absent. I have provided you with pointers to plenty of Scripture and explanation of the same. Now go be a true Berean and cease with this immaturity you are demonstrating.

AMR

You have a point there, about something not appearing in the Scriptures. However, I will say that there is much evidence for the diety of God and also the existence of atheists in the Bible, without using those particular words to describe them. The operational words are "evidence for." There is NO evidence for the Trinity, and, conversely, MUCH evidence for Jehovah being the ONLY TRUE GOD, throughout the Bible. He is plainly the Most High. It can be seen from Genesis through to Revelation.

Right Divider

Body part
That's not what that scripture says. The Father and the Son have different names. JEHOVAH & JESUS. (The H.S. has no name. To say "in the name of the H.S." means to recognize its power and influence in the universe.)

TWO NAMES. TWO PERSONS. The scripture quoted does not tell us that the Father and Son are equal.
That scripture is clear. That NAME is not a NAME like "John" or "Sally". IN THE NAME OF has to do with AUTHORITY.

ALL three have the SAME AUTHORITY, since THEY are the ONE GOD.