The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

Yep, a result of their human understanding. It's a mystery to the carnal mind.

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.​
Speak for yourself. You were indoctrinated by man at an early age were you not? I already noted here that my faith is not the product of man or myself in any way. That in no way means that it did not come from the Christ of GOD, the High Priest/ GOD. Now someone accuse me of contradiction again because THEY don't understand.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Lon

Matthew 6:6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

As opposed to? :think:▼ Seriously, think!▼

I couldn't care any less what you think of me.
Your loss. Your teachers are your betters and you disdain teachers, thus disdain teaching as well.
Just me? :nono: JR is about to tell you the same thing. Glorydaz tells you the same thing. Nang has told you the same thing. Angel4T has corrected you the same. It ▼goes like this▼

You seemed so upset that I gave scripture that shows you that you said something wrong.
Nope. He may be upset, but it is about you using scripture wrongly to try to correct people. Scripture you haven't the first clue what it is about, thus cannot correct with the mind of God, because you don't know it, or Him like you should. You go off with your little knee-jerk inspirations that are wrong. The contrast of prayer is the heart. "Hypocrites" was the key word and you missed it. In a prayer closet, you can't be doing your prayer for show. It is one way to check yourself in your prayer life. Do you know anyone who prays, today, for show and against actually praying to God? Perhaps in a Jewish Synagogue still. We generally don't think the pastor is being pretentious when he opens the service and closes it in prayer. You? You haven't the first clue what Jesus was talking about but blindly ran with 'pray in my closet.' :plain:
You are missing it exactly the same with everyone else▼

Do you not see how you're contradicting yourself? First you say Jesus says that the Father always hears Him, as if He's a separate entity, then you say "God the Father came as a Son of Man in the Flesh." make up your mind, Is the Father the same entity as the Son? Or is He a different entity than the Son? He can't be both.

I'm upset that you clearly can't follow a conversation very well, and that it hinders your ability to understand even the simplest of verses, let alone use them appropriately.

Your verse did not show I was wrong, it showed that your understanding of my post was wrong.
So, if you couldn't give a care less, it is against ALL of us, not just me. All in this forum will rarely be in agreement with you, because frankly, you don't read the bible. You never have and it shows. Oh, you'll say you've read some of the words, but you don't just sit down and read your bible to understand it like the rest of us do. You need to do that. There is NO point in you being on a forum like this until you do so.

popsthebuilder

You do disagree. I just read what you write.

So me agreeing with Jesus about His level of divinity is me disagreeing to you?

Why the dividing line? What are you afraid of? Don't you know to fear no thing whatsoever; nothing but GOD? If I agree that the man Jesus of Nazareth was the Christ of GOD and that He is all He says He is, including the first born before the foundation of the world, and the judge of all, and believe His promises and His commands, and in the resurrection; that His Temple was torn down and was/will be raised back up upon the third day, and that in likeness to His physical death we are to be physically dead to the wants of the flesh and greed;amd as he is risen up, we to are raised to life in His Spirit, by His doing, and our acceptance of His doing and faith in HIS Word, then why do you accuse me without really knowing my doctrine, and perhaps, not even your own?

God's Truth

As opposed to? :think:▼ Seriously, think!▼

Your loss. Your teachers are your betters and you disdain teachers, thus disdain teaching as well.
Just me? :nono: JR is about to tell you the same thing. Glorydaz tells you the same thing. Nang has told you the same thing. Angel4T has corrected you the same. It ▼goes like this▼

Just believe the scriptures.

lifeisgood

So you really think the deciding factor to all souls spending eternity in torture beyond imagination is based on if they "believe" Jesus of Nazareth was the eternal GOD in the flesh who killed himself as a payment for himself so you could continue in knowing sin?

It has nothing to do with ones actions, motives, intent, or deed? Just believe Jesus is the eternal GOD even though He expressly said otherwise.

Yeah, you're right on track.

Jesus committed suicide? Really??

You, popsthebuilder, gt, and marhig are demeaning my God, my Lord, my Savior. Yes, the three of you. You, popsthebuilder, for saying such a thing and gt and marhig for thanking your post. Shame on the three of you.

popsthebuilder

Jesus committed suicide? Really??

You, popsthebuilder, gt, and marhig are demeaning my God, my Lord, my Savior. Yes, the three of you. You, popsthebuilder, for saying such a thing and gt and marhig for thanking your post. Shame on the three of you.
No... That is the whole point; I stated your perspective, only reworded.

lifeisgood

Jesus didn't come to earth and do all that teaching for it to be nullified by Paul. By the way, how dare you accuse Paul of such a thing.

Paul did not nullified Jesus' and His completed/finished work on the Cross of Calvary. Paul explains it as the RISEN Lord Jesus Christ Himself gave the explanation to Paul to the meaning of what He (Christ Jesus) did at the Cross of Calvary.

popsthebuilder

Paul did not nullified Jesus' and His completed/finished work on the Cross of Calvary. Paul explains it as the RISEN Lord Jesus Christ Himself gave the explanation to Paul to the meaning of what He (Christ Jesus) did at the Cross of Calvary.
Then the two of you are in agreement on another point. Congratulations.

God's Truth

lol So you are saying Jesus nullified his own words after he ascended into heaven?

lifeisgood

You are not telling the truth.

What does Jesus command me to do that I do not do?

You vociferously, arrogantly, boastfully, say the following all the time.
"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for EVERYONE.....We ALWAYS have to OBEY God ...We ALWAYS have to OBEY Jesus….........I, gt, OBEY ALL of Jesus' teachings....I, gt, FOLLOW ALL of Jesus teachings, EXACTLY as He says…..Faith is OBEYING EVERYTHING that Jesus says....I OBEY EVERYTHING Jesus says...."— Courtesy of Saint John W

And then when asked if you, gt, follow a particular teaching of Jesus, you, gt answer, 'Well, I gt, cannot do that one.' OK. Then, how about this one, gt? 'Hmmm. No, I, gt, cannot follow that one either.' OK. How about this one, then, gt? 'Sorry, no, cannot follow that one either.'

However, I, gt, demand that others follow my, gt’s, example, because I, gt, OBEY ALL of Jesus’ commandments except, that one, and that one, and that one....

glorydaz

Speak for yourself. You were indoctrinated by man at an early age were you not? I already noted here that my faith is not the product of man or myself in any way. That in no way means that it did not come from the Christ of GOD, the High Priest/ GOD. Now someone accuse me of contradiction again because THEY don't understand.

No, I was not indoctrinated by man at an early age. Do you have any other vain imaginings you want to share?

glorydaz

We are all sinners.

Your needless division only adds to your sin.

"Adds to his sin"? Is that a sin the Lord Jesus Christ did NOT die for? :chew:

Romans 8:33-34
Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.​

He who commits sin is of the devil. You need to speak for yourself, Pops....not to those who have been delivered from the Law.

God's Truth

You vociferously, arrogantly, boastfully, say the following all the time.
"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for EVERYONE.....We ALWAYS have to OBEY God ...We ALWAYS have to OBEY Jesus….........I, gt, OBEY ALL of Jesus' teachings....I, gt, FOLLOW ALL of Jesus teachings, EXACTLY as He says…..Faith is OBEYING EVERYTHING that Jesus says....I OBEY EVERYTHING Jesus says...."— Courtesy of Saint John W

And then when asked if you, gt, follow a particular teaching of Jesus, you, gt answer, 'Well, I gt, cannot do that one.' OK. Then, how about this one, gt? 'Hmmm. No, I, gt, cannot follow that one either.' OK. How about this one, then, gt? 'Sorry, no, cannot follow that one either.'

However, I, gt, demand that others follow my, gt’s, example, because I, gt, OBEY ALL of Jesus’ commandments except, that one, and that one, and that one....

Just tell me what Jesus commanded me that I don't do.