The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

keypurr

The mark of the beast is just that. You are getting dumber every day.

I Told you that you would not understand.

The Trinity doctrine goes against the Ten Commandments.

THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, THE FATHER.
CHRIST is a creation that went to HIS GOD.

Paul says we have ONE GOD, the Father AND One Lord, Jesus Christ.

The church distorted the word of God in the second century.

And the State enforced the distortions in the fourth century.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Rosenritter

Keypurr, you said there is One God, and One Lord, and that these are separate people. One the creation of the other. In that case, how do you explain passages like these (I just picked a couple at random, there are many):

Revelation 19:6 KJV
(6) And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

Revelation 21:22 KJV
(22) And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

Is God Lord, or is Jesus Christ Lord? How do you choose which passages to use as the rule and which ones to ignore?

Galatians 6:18 KJV
(18) Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen. To the Galatians written from Rome.

Ephesians 1:2 KJV
(2) Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

You were pretty emphastic there is ONE Lord. You even used all CAPS to show you were shouting.

Ephesians 4:5-6 KJV
(5) One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
(6) One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

If there is only One Lord, and Jesus is not our God, then it seems that the apostles were a bit loose or blasphemous calling Jesus their Lord and then later God their Lord.

I Told you that you would not understand.

The Trinity doctrine goes against the Ten Commandments.

THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, THE FATHER.
CHRIST is a creation that went to HIS GOD.

Paul says we have ONE GOD, the Father AND One Lord, Jesus Christ.

The church distorted the word of God in the second century.

And the State enforced the distortions in the fourth century.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Saxon Hammer

Your words bring to remembrance my own account. Have you studied the written word or sacred texts of any religion?

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

I do not know 'your account' - I guess that is you TOL account.

You question is loaded and not defined so IF you ARE asking a question you would LIKE me to answer please define your terms and ask in a different thread because to continue here would be off topic.

popsthebuilder

I do not know 'your account' - I guess that is you TOL account.

You question is loaded and not defined so IF you ARE asking a question you would LIKE me to answer please define your terms and ask in a different thread because to continue here would be off topic.
I wasn't speaking of anything that has happened here. I was referencing my receiving faith in GOD and the revelations there of.

My question was simple and need only one post for a response. You won't be derailing anything, but feel free to pm me instead if you want. I don't really see a point in making an entire thread about it.

What I meant was; have you read the Bible and/ or any other sacred core religious texts?

Kinda curious as to the post you deleted too, but it is irrelevant.

peace

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Saxon Hammer

hahahaha

No, those are the words of the Bible just used by me without the references.

This is what I said that you said no to:

There is only one Spirit.

Here are the scriptures:

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;

The Lord is the Spirit.

That is what I said, and it is what the Bible says:

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

Jesus' Spirit was the Holy Spirit.
That makes Jesus God in the flesh.

What?

Faith is from God, from reading His powerful message, the Bible, the New Testament. It has the powerful message that saves. We do not get faith supernaturally, as many teach, but we get faith in a very human way, from reading the supernatural message.

Our faith comes from HEARING the word, see Romans 10:17. From hearing the word and being TAUGHT, Colossians 1:5, 7. From continuing in what we have been CONVINCED of, see 2 Timothy 3:14, and being PERSUADED, 2 Corinthians 5:11

That is God's Truth.

You have to hear the message that saves to be saved.

I do not have to hear any message to be saved -

From God we come and to God we go, we witness, this, the creation of God.

God is not 'He' - God has no gender - Therefore cannot father a child - Therefore God is only 'figuratively' a father as in the birth of our 'spirit' holy or otherwise (your choice not mine).

Your 'books' words give you such great confidence that all you is define the world by that 'book' and sit at home comfortable - or at least more comfortable than 100,000's other people.

But the life of Jesus shows a PATH and the word are of a man who knows 'God' through his own spirit. He then went on to help a lot of people so that he made a very big story when the politicians of the time 'humiliated' him and 'crucified' him.

Your words are of a person who knows a 'book', and more importantly for you is that I 'bow' to the weight you and other have invested in the words writing in that book that have been altered since it was first created and it was not created until hundreds of years afters Jesus died. Jesus lived in the light of God and did his works like the 'good samaritan', he knew the destiny that awaited and with God's light upon him he could bear the trials that resulted in the bible being created.

Therefore this statement is true - This is the ministry of God, all around and within us. So it was for Jesus and so it is for us ALL.

For God is beyond all that can be 'known' in this 'physical' reality of creation.

God's Truth

I do not have to hear any message to be saved -
Then you go against God.

From God we come and to God we go, we witness, this, the creation of God.

God is not 'He' - God has no gender - Therefore cannot father a child - Therefore God is only 'figuratively' a father as in the birth of our 'spirit' holy or otherwise (your choice not mine).
The written Word of God says that God is a He and a Father.

Your 'books' words give you such great confidence that all you is define the world by that 'book' and sit at home comfortable - or at least more comfortable than 100,000's other people.
God only reveals Himself to those who do what He says in those words.
But the life of Jesus shows a PATH and the word are of a man who knows 'God' through his own spirit. He then went on to help a lot of people so that he made a very big story when the politicians of the time 'humiliated' him and 'crucified' him.
What? You say Jesus made up a story?
Your words are of a person who knows a 'book', and more importantly for you is that I 'bow' to the weight you and other have invested in the words writing in that book that have been altered since it was first created and it was not created until hundreds of years afters Jesus died.
God the Almighty knows how to preserve His written Word, and He did.

Jesus lived in the light of God and did his works like the 'good samaritan', he knew the destiny that awaited and with God's light upon him he could bear the trials that resulted in the bible being created.
No, you are wrong. What are you saying? Are you speaking from your own words, or from the written Word of God as written in the Holy Bible?

Jesus is the light.

Therefore this statement is true - This is the ministry of God, all around and within us. So it was for Jesus and so it is for us ALL.
You are no Jesus.
For God is beyond all that can be 'known' in this 'physical' reality of creation.
God reveals Himself to those who obey Him. If you would believe and obey what is written, you would know that.

truthjourney

I don't believe Lon's stories about JWs for a minute. You say they are "bad." Nothing could be further from the truth. Jesus said that all manner of lies would be told about his true followers, and we should be happy because "in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to you." (Matt.5:11,12)
I believe Lon. NWL seems to be more reasonable than you because he recognizes the fact there are bad JWs as well as good, sincere ones. My main concern though is with the Watchtower Society and the men who have the power and authority and who determine teachings that are ever changing while claiming to be truth yet then changing and called "new light". I don't see truth as changing that way. Because if it changes then it wasn't truth to begin with and shouldn't have been called truth. That's not the only concern I have with the Watchtower Society but that alone should make JWs stop and think and question some things.