The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

Then you deny what Paul said in favor of God's Untruth's wild conjectures? Good to know.

You're warned not to....

Colossians 2:8-10
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.​

But went right ahead and did it. :nono:

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.​
Please do show what St. Paul said that I refute in favor of the doctrine of another man, or woman, please.

peace

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Then you deny what Paul said in favor of God's Untruth's wild conjectures? Good to know.

You're warned not to....

Colossians 2:8-10
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.​

But went right ahead and did it. :nono:

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.​
Being given the fullness of the Godhead (the helm of the armor of GOD) in not synonymous with being utterly equalto the eternal GOD of all creation that begot said Man and gave Him the fullness of the Godhead.

Please try harder.

God's Truth

Here we see you claiming Jesus is the Father, and yet Jesus is speaking to the Father saying, "glorify thou me with thine own self", and "I had with thee..." Clearly there are distinct beings here.
There are three.
Here we see you claiming that Jesus is the Holy Spirit.
That is right. There are three.

How then do you explain this?

Matthew 12:31-32
Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

If Jesus is the Holy Spirit, as you insist, then why is blasphemy against Jesus forgiven, but not blasphemy against the Holy Spirit?
The Holy Spirit is the evidence of God.
So if you blasphemy the evidence, what hope is there for you?

Eagles Wings

How do you know you are not wrong if you cannot answer simple questions asked you?
Just because you don't care for historical, biblically sound documents, does not mean that I did not answer, GT.

The plurality and unity of God has been decided, and long ago.

There are no new arguments or questions.

Bright Raven, et al., have been longsuffering in answering the questions of non-Trinitarians.

God's Truth

Just because you don't care for historical, biblically sound documents, does not mean that I did not answer, GT.

The plurality and unity of God has been decided, and long ago.

There are no new arguments or questions.

Bright Raven, et al., have been longsuffering in answering the questions of non-Trinitarians.

You can't answer the questions, so please do not try to stop others from doing so.

glorydaz

Read the end of the post friend. I made two points easily observable through the scripture I presented.

I have no idea what your point was. That Jesus couldn't have been a human and divine at the same time? That He somehow had to give up some of His Divinity to take on the form of a servant? Pray tell....don't show me verses I understand, and try to prove something from them you aren't making clear.

God's Truth

I have no idea what your point was. That Jesus couldn't have been a human and divine at the same time? That He somehow had to give up some of His Divinity to take on the form of a servant? Pray tell....don't show me verses I understand, and try to prove something from them you aren't making clear.

Maybe you should read the scriptures he already gave you.

God's Truth

Hmmmm. You pass the reading comprehension test.

John 14:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

So that means you are saying Jesus did NOT send the Holy Spirit.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? Tell me what these scriptures say:

Luke 24:49 I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high."

John 15:26 "When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father--the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father--he will testify about me.

John 16:7 But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.