The Trinity

• Total voters

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Find the word trinity in the Bible. You won't find it. Trinity, another word that man (Roman Catholic Church) made up.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
You can stop making this argument now. As far as I'm aware, no trinitarian (on TOL, at least) claims that the word Trinity is in the Bible.

So, nice straw man.

Bee1

Find the word "Bible," in the scripture.

Does the LORD God have omniscience? Is he omnipotent?Is he omnipresent?

Please provide proof, if your answer is "yes."
So you are comparing the word bible to trinity. The word bible is not taught to others to denote God, Jesus and holy ghost. The word bible is not doctrine, and by you making the comparison between the two let's me know that you have no intelligent response to my answer. So since both words are not in the"Bible", stop using them. That makes as much sense as your comment. I expected better but then I am dealing with people who are easily mislead.

Bee1

Find the word "Bible," in the scripture.

Does the LORD God have omniscience? Is he omnipotent?Is he omnipresent?

Please provide proof, if your answer is "yes."
Omniscience; infinite knowledge
Omnipotent; infinite power
Omnipresent; present everywhere
These are good descriptors of a God.
I don't know what kind of proof I have other than the fact that we are here in this goldilocks zone, so far the only planet with life as we know it and there was a beginning so that means there an end , science seems to now validate a God or Gods. I am a firm believer in a creator but not a fan of the Bible.

keypurr

Saying it doesn't make it so, Keypurr.

YHWH is Triune. Once you accept that, then maybe, just maybe, you'll come to realize how you've been dishonoring God.

YHWH is a name of the Father.
Y'hoshua is the name of the Son.

Only YHWH is God, the son is a creation, an image of his creator. He is a spirit.

keypurr

Saying it doesn't make it so, Keypurr.

YHWH is Triune. Once you accept that, then maybe, just maybe, you'll come to realize how you've been dishonoring God.

YHWH is not Triune, your misguided friend.

God is not 3 in 1. Your still in the muck of RCC doctrine.

Bee1

That you have been dishonoring God for a long time? Thank you for your honesty.
There is only one (1) God for us. Jesus address God as the father. The word holy ghost is only found in KJV. Jesus was here to teach the ways of the Father, why he never says the word trinity or triune. Why it always the Catholic church who introduces new terminology and practices such as praying to Paul and Michael and Mary, changing the Sabbath. Also why is the Vatican (as we speak) studying the solar system thru telescopes in Arizona? To get closer to God? The Bible has answers to all their questions, why study space. What does the Bible say about accumulating wealth, but the Catholic church is one of the riches entities on earth. Why do priest were color purple which in ancient times denotes royaly, not to mention red, gold,white and black. Why priest and nuns are not to marry, Bible says be fruitful and multiply. Why are so many Catholic's priests pedophiles? Why a killer of Christians wrote 80℅ of the new testament?

john w

Hall of Fame
So you are comparing the word bible to trinity. The word bible is not taught to others to denote God, Jesus and holy ghost. The word bible is not doctrine, and by you making the comparison between the two let's me know that you have no intelligent response to my answer. So since both words are not in the"Bible", stop using them. That makes as much sense as your comment. I expected better but then I am dealing with people who are easily mislead.

What a mess, as you don't even know your own premise(reasons for a conclusion).

Find the word trinity in the Bible. You won't find it. Trinity, another word that man (Roman Catholic Church) made up.

Now-as requested, per your "argument"-Find the word "Bible," in the scripture.

If not, it is "another word that man made up." Thus, you made it up, but you employed the term. So, you're either a hypocrite, or the only Holy Ghost/Spirit you have inside of you ,is a combination of Caspar, and the "spirit" of"Jack Daniels." Which is it?

The word bible is not taught to others to denote God, Jesus and holy ghost. The word bible is not doctrine, and by you making the comparison between the two let's me know that you have no intelligent response to my answer.

Quite irrelevant misdirection, side step....So, you are arguing about doctrine, not words that describe doctrine, so this "Find the word trinity in the Bible. You won't find it," is a straw man, ruse/trick, farce, scam, as you are.