The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

That's what full assurance is, pops. If my faith was in myself, I couldn't have that assurance.

Then your faith is in yourself, in spite of your claim that your belief was instilled in you by God. What's vain is the way you can't seem to get over yourself. From beginning to end.
Whatever.

You can't say I'm not saved because I don't haughtily say I am.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

glorydaz

I meant justifiably; I forget you need no justification or verification for the things that generally come out of your mouth regarding those you don't agree with.

Too bad for you that I forget NONE of the nonsense that has come out of your mouth, and that is what I base my opinion of you on. So yes, I am quite able to rightly discern your rejection of the Gospel of Salvation. You don't want to hear it, and I understand that. But, alas.....

popsthebuilder

Too bad for you that I forget NONE of the nonsense that has come out of your mouth, and that is what I base my opinion of you on. So yes, I am quite able to rightly discern your rejection of the Gospel of Salvation. You don't want to hear it, and I understand that. But, alas.....
Sure, sure.

Good night

popsthebuilder

Who would he thank? The earthen temple in which God dwelt? :think:
I never said Jesus was of earth.

Jesus was from heaven and GOD. The Spirit that filled Him was GOD'S. He was the manifestation of GOD with us.

I worship the Spirit in spirit and in truth. And that is too the same GOD I thank for Jesus our Lord.

glorydaz

Okay; let's talk about His humanity which kept him from knowing all and caused Him to pray to the FATHER in earnest.

Let's talk about how according to your seeming doctrine He was both all knowing and not all knowing at the same time. Let's talk about how, according to your seeming doctrine He was the utter embodiment of father, son, and Holy Ghost; three separate beings, making up 300% being within one temporal vessel; and yet was still,seemingly, not all knowing and too wholly and utterly unto death. Then let's talk about how GOD almighty cannot die. Then once you get through explaining all that, you can explain why; according to your seeming doctrine; GOD had to die, and be a blood sacrifice to HIMSELF, and how that saves us.

Thanks; I look forward to it.

Less than one month ago. :think: