The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Bee1

The portions of my post addressed to you.
1.Omniscience,omnipresence and omniscience are traits ONE person can have. These are not three separate entities but three entities can have one trait apiece. Now are you trying to say these words represent the trinity?
2. Tell me what is the difference Jesus address God as the father or Jesus address his father as God?
3. That's the whole point those that wrote the Bible never use the word triune or trinity. The concept was not even discussed.
4. You are not a Catholic you just obey the Bible. OK do you pray to Peter,Paul, and Mary.? Lets throw Michael in there too. Why not. Because it not in the Bible. Catholics do.
5. Agreed, there is nothing wrong with the Church studying the heavens. But wait, isn't this the same church that burned people at the stake for doing the very same thing. You want your ice cream and eat it to. Now the church doing it , it's OK Now that a hypocrite.
6. I could not find in Bible saying it OK to be wealthy, text chapter and verse so that I can read it. The bible I have access to says " It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.” What Bible you got, one of those new-fangled new wave bibles?
7. Why priest and nuns don't marry. Now, who is failing to understand the written word? Surely you jest, you dare not say that the Church does not understand. Be careful you may get a late night knock on the door.
8. You don't care that a killer of the early Christian church wrote 80% (well let's say 70%) of the NT! Ahh, neither do I next.
9. YHWH is the father's name before there was even a son or holy ghost.
10. I can not be a heretic because I first must express belief in religion as it is today with I don't. I am a unbeliever simply put.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

keypurr

The apostles called Jesus Lord God and Savior; knowing that only YHWH could be called Lord God and Savior of the world.
And that there is none other like Him, as uncreated creator of the world.

Where did they call him Lord God?

I would like to see it.

Jesus is a creation, so is the express image spirit son. They are creatures, Not God.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Where did they call him Lord God?

I would like to see it.

Jesus is a creation, so is the express image spirit son. They are creatures, Not God.
Titus 2:13 Amplified Bible (AMP)

13 awaiting and confidently expecting the [fulfillment of our] blessed hope and the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus,

keypurr

Dan 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

That is your RCC. Most Protestants still follow the Mother Church.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

keypurr

Titus 2:13 Amplified Bible (AMP)

13 awaiting and confidently expecting the [fulfillment of our] blessed hope and the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus,

Titus 2:13

(Bishops) Lokyng for that blessed hope and appearyng of the glorie of the great God, and our sauiour Iesus Christe,

(ESV) waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

(Geneva) Looking for that blessed hope, and appearing of that glorie of that mightie God, and of our Sauiour Iesus Christ,

(GNB) as we wait for the blessed Day we hope for, when the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ will appear.

(KJV) Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus

(Murdock) looking for the blessed hope, and the manifestation of the glory of the great God, and our Life-giver, Jesus the Messiah;

(NAS77) looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus;

(NASB) looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus,

(NIrV) That's how we should live as we wait for the blessed hope God has given us. We are waiting for Jesus Christ to appear in all his glory. He is our great God and Savior.

(NIV) while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,

(NKJV) looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

(NRSV) while we wait for the blessed hope and the manifestation of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ.

(NRSVA) while we wait for the blessed hope and the manifestation of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ.

(YLT) waiting for the blessed hope and manifestation of the glory of our great God and Saviour Jesus Christ,

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Titus 2:13

(Bishops) Lokyng for that blessed hope and appearyng of the glorie of the great God, and our sauiour Iesus Christe,

(ESV) waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

(Geneva) Looking for that blessed hope, and appearing of that glorie of that mightie God, and of our Sauiour Iesus Christ,

(GNB) as we wait for the blessed Day we hope for, when the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ will appear.

(KJV) Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus

(Murdock) looking for the blessed hope, and the manifestation of the glory of the great God, and our Life-giver, Jesus the Messiah;

(NAS77) looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus;

(NASB) looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus,

(NIrV) That's how we should live as we wait for the blessed hope God has given us. We are waiting for Jesus Christ to appear in all his glory. He is our great God and Savior.

(NIV) while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,

(NKJV) looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

(NRSV) while we wait for the blessed hope and the manifestation of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ.

(NRSVA) while we wait for the blessed hope and the manifestation of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ.

(YLT) waiting for the blessed hope and manifestation of the glory of our great God and Saviour Jesus Christ,
Don't you get it Keypurr. Only God is Savior.

Isaiah 43:11 Amplified Bible (AMP)

“I, [only] I, am the Lord,
And there is no Savior besides Me.

keypurr

John 20:28. Come on, Keypurr, that one you should have known.

And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!” - John 20:28 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John20:28&version=NKJV

Been there before with you. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

John 20 Thomas said

Thomas' worship of the risen Jesus as "My Lord and my God"

A note from Paul Pirec

This is why Jesus did not rebuke Thomas when he fell at his feet and worshiped the risen Lord. Not because Jesus knew himself to be Jehovah God and this fact had finally dawned on Thomas. Rather, it was homage it proffered to Jesus as God's ordained Messiah. Jesus can be worshiped as the Lord Messiah. In fact, this is clearly what the writer John means by reporting this incident, for the very next two verses say that these things "have been written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ (Messiah), the Son of God; and that believing you may have life in his name" (John 20:31).
To say that Thomas was worshiping Jesus as Almighty God is to directly contradict John's own stated purpose for writing his whole Gospel. When Thomas fell at Jesus' feet and worshiped him, Thomas was at last recognizing that the resurrected Jesus was the long promised Lord Messiah. Thomas' language it was steeped in Old Testament concepts.

keypurr

Tell me, who knows God?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

The Son for sure, men can only know so much of him, but the folks with love for him in their heart and faith in the Son he sent know him the most. the folks that keep his commandments in their mind and in spirit try to do his will. Keep the testimony of Jesus Christ and the Commandments of God if you love him that sent his son to die for us.

keypurr

God and what Keypurr? SAVIOR who is God!!! What does it take? A personal Damascus Road experience. If that is what it takes I pray that You will be knocked off your horse right quick before it is too late.

BR, if you do not believe the words of YOUR God Jesus you most certainly will not believe anything I got to say. John 17:3

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

keypurr

Paul in his letter to Titus is quite clear that Jesus is God!

Not so, he is not clear at all.

God and Jesus Christ is TWO not one beings.

It does not say God Jesus Christ.

What did Jesus say? If you believe in me, believe in God also.

Jesus Speaking:
John 20:17 - "I am going to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God."
Matthew 27:46 - "My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?"
Revelation 3:12 - "Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God."
Revelation 3:2 - "for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God."
Paul:
Ephesians 1:3 - "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Ephesians 1:17 - "I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father..."
2 Corinthians 1:3 - "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."
2 Corinthians 11:31 - "The God and Father of the Lord Jesus Christ knows, He who is blessed forever, that I do not lie."
Romans 15:6 - "that with one accord you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Peter:
1 Peter 1:3 - "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."
Revelation 1:6 - "To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, who has made us into a kingdom, priests for his God and Father."