Assume what you will; it in no way correlates with the truth of the matter.So, popsthebuilder, you are confirming that you fellowship with gt's doctrine.
This is what you, popsthebuilder, are fellowshipping with:
- gt says, that Jesus was water baptized so that gt could be dunked in water.
- gt says, Jesus is the Father with a physical body.
- gt says, Jesus is the Holy Spirit with a physical body.
- gt says, God the Father is called a Son.
- gt says, The Holy Spirit is Jesus with a physical body.
- gt says, James preach the sinner could receive salvation through works.
- gt says, Jesus has TWO bodies.
- gt claims Christ took on a body in heaven that she claims He had BEFORE His incarnation.
- gt claims that the Lord took on a PREINCARNATE body AFTER His resurrection and that it is the resurrection body.
You, popsthebuilder, will probably say you agree with all of gt's doctrine as you have said that you agree that an UNbeliever can OBEY when he/she has NEVER HEARD the gospel of salvation.
So, I would have to assume that you are not in fellowship with Romans 3:10-12,Psalm 14:1-3,Psalm 53:1-3.
Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk