The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

Looks like he already is, as he thinks only the Son is a person, therefore the Son cannot be the same as the Father, because to pops the Father is not a person either.
If one is a person and the other is not a person, then they are distinct from each other and not the same.
Same spirit.

Please do not speak on my behalf.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Yep.
And they want us to just respond with something like "That's nice, it's OK, God bless you".
And if you don't respond that way, then they try and guilt trip you with "You're mean to me, boohooo".
You are praising her for telling me not to hope in the LORD?

That isn't cool and shouldn't be done to even what you consider your enemy.

Has little to do with being nice and a lot to do with being genuine and following the Way.

popsthebuilder

Is this you being nice?
Truthful

Why do you keep conflating what I say with me promoting false niceties?

Do you not understand my words?

It's okay if you don't. It is most likely my error in communication that the problem stemmed from

popsthebuilder

If the offspring is a person, doesn't that make the father also a person?
Or can father and offspring be different, one a person, one a non-person?
Good question.

The father of a human is generally human.

There is one exception that comes to mind involving an Angel of the Lord and blessed Mary who never knew a man until, perhaps, after the birth of her first born.

Thank you for stating that Jesus the physical man was born of a woman and as such not eternal in flesh but eternal in Spirit as He got His Spirit from His FATHER.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Good question.

The father of a human is generally human.

There is one exception that comes to mind involving an Angel of the Lord and blessed Mary who never knew a man until, perhaps, after the birth of her first born.

Thank you for stating that Jesus the physical man was born of a woman and as such not eternal in flesh but eternal in Spirit as He got His Spirit from His FATHER.

So Adam's father was human?

:chew:

I'm pretty sure Adam's father was God.

Does that mean that Adam wasn't a person? or that God is three persons?

popsthebuilder

So Adam's father was human?

:chew:

I'm pretty sure Adam's father was God.

Does that mean that Adam wasn't a person? or that God is three persons?
Neither.

GOD is the father of all existence.

Does that make GOD equal to creation?

Is GOD simply part of existence or does GOD encompass all existence?

Which sounds like a person? Part of creation or the Creator?

lifeisgood

You are a mess and you have not proven I said the insane things from your own mind.

There are roughly 1,485+/- pages in this thread (who knows how many responses per page).
There are roughly 22,264+/- responses in this thread.

Now, I will have to also keep track of the response number where you posit your false doctrine to be able to prove to you that I am simply repeating what you vociferously write. Yes, gt, before you ask, vociferously.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There are roughly 1,485+/- pages in this thread (who knows how many responses per page).
There are roughly 22,264+/- responses in this thread.

Now, I will have to also keep track of the response number where you posit your false doctrine to be able to prove to you that I am simply repeating what you vociferously write. Yes, gt, before you ask, vociferously.
446 pages (50 posts per page), 22271 posts (including mine).

God's Truth

Have you obeyed Luke 9:23-24 yet?

All who want to be saved must want it more than anything in this world, even more than their own life.

Those who helped Jesus lay the foundation had the extra threat of being crucified too.

Mark 8:35 For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me and for the gospel will save it.

Understanding is given to those who obey.