The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

lifeisgood

My point was that I wouldn't be upset or angry if I going I was wrong about you.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

It would really help me if you would take the time and read (as if you were reading what someone else wrote) what you write to see if it makes sense to you before clicking the post button. It is very difficult for me sometimes to understand what you're saying and trying to compose a response.

I do not understand why it would make you upset or angry or NOT if you discovered that what you thought of someone else is not quite what you thought at the first.

popsthebuilder

We should know what is right and do that.

Hitler did what he thought was right, but obviously it wasn't good or right at all.
If ones conscience is defiled then their perception of what is right will be mingled with pride, skewing judgement. If ones conscience is seared then they won't have a moral compass at all and will be fully enveloped in greed and pride. Thankfully the poor and contrite do not have such difficulties entering in.

All things are to the glory of GOD to those given sight.

popsthebuilder

It would really help me if you would take the time and read (as if you were reading what someone else wrote) what you write to see if it makes sense to you before clicking the post button. It is very difficult for me sometimes to understand what you're saying and trying to compose a response.

I do not understand why it would make you upset or angry or NOT if you discovered that what you thought of someone else is not quite what you thought at the first.
It is irrelevant anyway; back to topic?

The trinity being biblical or not.

Can you reference biblically that GOD almighty is comprised of three persons expressly without deducing such from the words father and son?

Is GOD not Spirit? Though man too is spirit, they aren't limited to the containment of the vessel or body, so why limit the Spirit that created and encompasses all to mere "persons"? The word person is not used to speak directly of GOD within scripture so why is it okay to speak of the fullness of GOD as if persons or people? I understand that it is an indication of a relationship, but limiting GOD to the word persons, or saying that the fullness of GOD was contained wholly within a person's body just seems wrong to me, and very contradictory to the eternal, spiritual nature of GOD.

Right Divider

Body part
It is irrelevant anyway; back to topic?

The trinity being biblical or not.

Can you reference biblically that GOD almighty is comprised of three persons expressly without deducing such from the words father and son?
And why should the "rules" exclude this? So we can play your game?

John 1:1 even meets this "requirement" and yet you don't like it.

How can the Word be BOTH with God and be God?

Is GOD not Spirit? Though man too is spirit, they aren't limited to the containment of the vessel or body, so why limit the Spirit that created and encompasses all to mere "persons"? The word person is not used to speak directly of GOD within scripture so why is it okay to speak of the fullness of GOD as if persons or people? I understand that it is an indication of a relationship, but limiting GOD to the word persons, or saying that the fullness of GOD was contained wholly within a person's body just seems wrong to me, and very contradictory to the eternal, spiritual nature of GOD.
There you go AGAIN, beating that STRAW-MAN! The doctrine of the trinity says NO SUCH THING.

Your constantly LYING about the doctrine of the trinity is sickening!

God's Truth

James DID NOT preach the sinner could receive salvation through works.
Jesus WAS NOT water baptized so that you could be dunked in water.

The sinner has to do what Jesus says. He is the Way. His words are Spirit. His words are life.

Can you imagine a map telling you the way from here to there and you just believing the map but don't actually do what the map says.

See how what you say is beyond ludicrous.

Can you image your dad and mom telling you to do something and you believe them but don't do it?

Do you really think your teachers only wanted you to believe what they said but graded you only on your ability to believe and do nothing?

Imagine your boss telling you what to do and you just believing and not doing.

Don't you see how pathetic your doctrine is?

Right Divider

Body part
The sinner has to do what Jesus says. He is the Way. His words are Spirit. His words are life.

Can you imagine a map telling you the way from here to there and you just believing the map but don't actually do what the map says.

Can you image your dad and mom telling you to do something and you believe them but don't do it?

Do you really think your teachers only wanted you to believe what they said but graded you only on your ability to believe and do nothing?

GT loves false analogies.

lifeisgood

Jesus saves us all on his own,...

Correct.

and he tells us he saves those who obey him.

False doctrine.

Believe the scriptures;...

I do.

...the scriptures say obey.

Why don't you OBEY Jesus, gt?

Luke 9:23-24 - Jesus said: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me. 24 For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will save it."
How come you do not OBEY Jesus and die on a cross?

Jesus said "Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect" (Matthew 5:48).
How come you do not OBEY Jesus and be perfect? And, please do no answer and say that you are perfect, cause you will not hear the end of it.

Matthew 5:29-30 - "If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell."
How come you do not OBEY what Jesus commanded?

Matthew 6:33 - "Seek first the kingdom."
How come you are not OBEYING seeking first the kingdom?
If you retort with I, gt, am first seeking the kingdom, what kingdom are you seeking, gt? OBEY Jesus.

Let the Dead Bury the Dead (Matthew 8:22; Luke 9:60)
How come you bury fami?

You Must Hate Your Parents, Spouse, Siblings, and Children (Matthew 10:37 Luke 14:26)
How come you do not hate your parents, spouse, siblings, and children?

Sell What You Have (Matthew 19:21; Mark 10:17-22; Luke 18:22)
How come you DISOBEY Jesus?

Let Him Who Has No Sword Buy One (Luke 22:36)
How come you DISOBEY Jesus by not purchasing a sword?

Jesus said sin no more. (John 8)
How come you DISOBEY and continue to sin.

I can get the responses where you said that you OBEY ALL of Jesus' sayings EXACTLY, if you so desire.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
If ones conscience is defiled then their perception of what is right will be mingled with pride, skewing judgement. If ones conscience is seared then they won't have a moral compass at all and will be fully enveloped in greed and pride. Thankfully the poor and contrite do not have such difficulties entering in.

All things are to the glory of GOD to those given sight.

Which makes it all the more important to know what is right, and to do that, instead of what we think is right, since our thoughts can be swayed to think good is evil and evil is good.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Back before we invaded Afghanistan, the general in charge told our troops to surround the country and dig in, so that a supplies could be brought in to support the troops.

On the day of the invasion, he gives the command to leave the trenches and enter Afghanistan. How silly would it be for one troop to say, "No, I was told to sit right here, to dig in. I'm not moving from this place."

"But the general said to invade-"

"NO, I'm staying right here, because I was told to dig in!"

----

The newest orders from a commander supersede the older orders.

GT,Your marching orders have been updated, but you're still stuck on the old ones.

God's Truth

GT loves false analogies.

It isn't my analogies, it is your rendition of the gospel.

Here is another one of yours:

God: All those times I asked you to obey and to stop sinning, never mind all that because I am going to send Paul to give you a new word from me and it is 'Do not obey, only believe'.

God: You know how I came in the flesh and gave all those teachings, you know you can't really do them, so forget about them, it was to the Jews only anyway.

God help you.

God's Truth

Correct.

False doctrine.

I do.

Why don't you OBEY Jesus, gt?

Luke 9:23-24 - Jesus said: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me. 24 For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will save it."
How come you do not OBEY Jesus and die on a cross?

Jesus said "Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect" (Matthew 5:48).
How come you do not OBEY Jesus and be perfect? And, please do no answer and say that you are perfect, cause you will not hear the end of it.

Matthew 5:29-30 - "If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell."
How come you do not OBEY what Jesus commanded?

Matthew 6:33 - "Seek first the kingdom."
How come you are not OBEYING seeking first the kingdom?
If you retort with I, gt, am first seeking the kingdom, what kingdom are you seeking, gt? OBEY Jesus.

Let the Dead Bury the Dead (Matthew 8:22; Luke 9:60)
How come you bury fami?

You Must Hate Your Parents, Spouse, Siblings, and Children (Matthew 10:37 Luke 14:26)
How come you do not hate your parents, spouse, siblings, and children?

Sell What You Have (Matthew 19:21; Mark 10:17-22; Luke 18:22)
How come you DISOBEY Jesus?

Let Him Who Has No Sword Buy One (Luke 22:36)
How come you DISOBEY Jesus by not purchasing a sword?

Jesus said sin no more. (John 8)
How come you DISOBEY and continue to sin.

I can get the responses where you said that you OBEY ALL of Jesus' sayings EXACTLY, if you so desire.

You go against God.

God does say to obey.

Jesus does tell us how to get saved.

No more are the days when God came to those who were not looking for Him, as in the days of the laying of the foundation.

lifeisgood

That I BELIEVE WHO Jesus is and WHAT Jesus did is ALL SUFFICIENT to save the worst of sinner?

BTW:
- Jesus WAS NOT water baptized so that you could be dunked in water gt.
- Jesus is NOT the Father with a physical body.
- Jesus is NOT the Holy Spirit with a physical body.
- God the Father is NOT called a Son.
- The Holy Spirit is NOT Jesus with a physical body.
- James DID NOT preach the sinner could receive salvation through works.

JAMES WAS CALLING OUT PEOPLE THAT preach LIKE YOU GT.

You are a very, very, very, dangerous preacher, gt, for you, gt, have a mixture of God's Truth with your UNtruth.

What good does it do to anyone when you preach God's Truth with your UNtruth?

God's Truth

Back before we invaded Afghanistan, the general in charge told our troops to surround the country and dig in, so that a supplies could be brought in to support the troops.

On the day of the invasion, he gives the command to leave the trenches and enter Afghanistan. How silly would it be for one troop to say, "No, I was told to sit right here, to dig in. I'm not moving from this place."

"But the general said to invade-"

"NO, I'm staying right here, because I was told to dig in!"

----

The newest orders from a commander supersede the older orders.

GT,Your marching orders have been updated, but you're still stuck on the old ones.

No, God's words are not nullified. Only someone entrenched by Satan could imply such a thing, let alone say it plainly as you just did.

lifeisgood

God does say to obey.

Which you do NOT do.
You have confessed so yourself.
I can get the quotes where you say you DO NOT OBEY if you want.

You are a very, very, very, dangerous preacher, gt, for you, gt, have a mixture of God's Truth with your UNtruth.

Right Divider

Body part

Here is another one of yours:

God: All those times I asked you to obey and to stop sinning, never mind all that because I am going to send Paul to give you a new word from me and it is 'Do not obey, only believe'.

God: You know how I came in the flesh and gave all those teachings, you know you can't really do them, so forget about them, it was to the Jews only anyway.

God help you.
No, it's not.... Please show even a SINGLE post from ANY MAD poster that says "Do not obey".

The order in the dispensation of the grace of God is:
  • Trust the gospel and be saved.
  • Do good works.
You continue to show that you are a LIAR and that is a sin. REPENT and believe the gospel!

lifeisgood

You go against God.

God does say to obey.

Jesus does tell us how to get saved.

No more are the days when God came to those who were not looking for Him, as in the days of the laying of the foundation.

Don't have the guts to OBEY Jesus do you? You simply come back with responses as the above simply declaring, "Hoooooooray, I gt, say I, gt, have won."

God's Truth

Which you do NOT do.
You have confessed so yourself.
I can get the quotes where you say you DO NOT OBEY if you want.

Do you know that Satan is the accuser?

Do you not know that you defend your false beliefs by accusing me?

lifeisgood

You preach that WHO Jesus is and WHAT Jesus did is NOT all sufficient to save the worst sinner, you tell the worst sinner he/she has to follow a particular list, which you have NEVER provided.

JAMES WARNS against preachers such as yourself, gt.

lifeisgood

Do you know that Satan is the accuser?

No kidding.

Do you not know that you defend your false beliefs by accusing me?

Like this:
- Jesus WAS NOT water baptized so that you could be dunked in water gt.
- Jesus is NOT the Father with a physical body.
- Jesus is NOT the Holy Spirit with a physical body.
- God the Father is NOT called a Son.
- The Holy Spirit is NOT Jesus with a physical body.
- James DID NOT preach the sinner could receive salvation through works.

JAMES WAS CALLING OUT PEOPLE THAT preach LIKE YOU GT.