The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Jesus is the First and the Last. Jesus had his resurrected body First before ever coming to earth.

Jesus gave up that body and came in the flesh as a Son of man.

When Jesus died and rose again, he went to heaven and received the the same resurrected SPIRITUAL body he had before coming to earth.

popsthebuilder

I think we agree, but I am not sure what is going on here. Do you believe like the trinitarians that Jesus is not the Father?
No ma'am;

The Spirit that dwelled in the Christ of GOD (Jesus) was the Spirit of GOD/ the Holy Spirit, and now that Spirit has returned to GOD from where IT came. It is the same One Spirit that helps, guides, saves, chastens, divides the spirit from soul and bone from marrow, And is and always was and always will be GOD almighty.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

No ma'am;

The Spirit that dwelled in the Christ of GOD (Jesus) was the Spirit of GOD/ the Holy Spirit, and now that Spirit has returned to GOD from where IT came. It is the same One Spirit that helps, guides, saves, chastens, divides the spirit from soul and bone from marrow, And is and always was and always will be GOD almighty.

Amen, Amen, and Amen.

Now though, do you believe Jesus also had a different spirit, a human spirit, as the trinitarians believe?

Or, do you believe as I do that Jesus' human spirit IS the Spirit of God come as a human's spirit?

We ARE our spirit. Flesh without the spirit is dead.

So then, do you understand what I am saying and still agree?

God's Truth

Here is some of Tambora's daily neg reps.

Ugly is what ugly does.

Jesus says it would happen.

December 10th, 2017 03:16 PM
Tambora
Thread: HOW TO GET TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE

December 10th, 2017 03:11 PM
Tambora

December 10th, 2017 03:08 PM
Tambora

December 10th, 2017 03:01 PM
Tambora
Thread: The Trinity

December 10th, 2017 02:53 PM
Tambora

God's Truth

Here is Tambora's abusive ugly behavior from yesterday.

She is hard at work at giving negative reps:

December 9th, 2017 12:20 PM
Tambora

December 9th, 2017 11:54 AM
Tambora

December 9th, 2017 11:49 AM
Tambora

December 9th, 2017 11:47 AM
Tambora

December 9th, 2017 11:46 AM
Tambora

December 9th, 2017 11:41 AM
Tambora

December 9th, 2017 11:15 AM
Tambora

December 9th, 2017 11:12 AM
Tambora

God's Truth

Someone just has to be ugly inside and out to do what Tambora does. We know she is ugly inside, now ask for a picture. She has been giving neg reps in an abusive manner for weeks now.

popsthebuilder

Amen, Amen, and Amen.

Now though, do you believe Jesus also had a different spirit, a human spirit, as the trinitarians believe?

Or, do you believe as I do that Jesus' human spirit IS the Spirit of God come as a human's spirit?

We ARE our spirit. Flesh without the spirit is dead.

So then, do you understand what I am saying and still agree?
It doesn't make sense to me that Jesus had two spirits in Him at one time. But conversely, I cannot grasp why the eternal Spirit of GOD would have to learn and grow. As for me; I believe the Holy Spirit to be omniscient and omnipotent. Anything that goes to heaven was already from heaven right?

I believe His spirit was conformed to the Holy Spirit by His doing what GOD set out for Him to do. There was a point that He learned and waxed strong in spirit, and there was a time when the Holy Spirit descended upon and rested within Him.

I believe He gave up his own wants and desires and in doing so emptied Himself to receive the Holy Spirit in whole. I must admit that these things are not the focus of my thought or study generally, and that Jesus being as the Hand of GOD now at this time and too the Holy Spirit should be more the focus than what or who he was or was not as man. I do look forward to our input and hope you understand what I am trying to say.

peace

God's Truth

It doesn't make sense to me that Jesus had two spirits in him at one time.

Right; we mere humans do when we are saved; but, the only way Jesus to be God in the flesh is to have God the Father's flesh come as a man's spirit.

The saved have the Spirit of God given them but it does not make us God.
But conversely, I cannot grasp why the eternal Spirit of GOD would have to learn and grow,

...because God came as a man. Men grow and learn.

as for me, I believe the Holy Spirit to be omniscient and omnipotent. Anything that Goes to heaven was already from heaven right?
Right; there is only one Spirit and I believe that is the Spirit of God the Father. God the Father came as a man. Men are their spirit. So God the Father made a spirit of a man out of His Spirit.
I believe His spirit was conformed to the Holy Spirit by His doing what GOD set out for Him to do.
Do you mean his spirit that IS the Spirit of God being conformed to God's Spirit as he grows? If yes, then we agree. However, if you do not believe as I do that Jesus' human spirit is God the Father's Spirit come as a man's then no, we differ in our beliefs. If we differ, I would like to see if we could come to be more life minded.

There was a point that He learned and waxed strong in spirit, and there was a time when the Holy Spirit descended upon and rested within Him.

Right; having the Spirit of God as a man's, yet still having the Holy Spirit descend on him is perfectly understandable, since the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God, yet can at the same time be on many people with power and in many people at the same time.

I believe He Have up his own wants and desires and in doing so emptied Himself to receive the Holy Spirit in whole.
As a man giving up the desires of the flesh, yes.

I must admit that these things are not the focus of my thought or study generally, and that Jesus being as the Hand of GOD now at this time and too the Holy Spirit should be more the focus than what or who he was or was not as man. I do look forward to our input and hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Thank you. I hope to understand what you are saying and I hope we continue to be more like minded than not.

We are also to add to our faith knowledge.

2 Peter 1:5 For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge;

When we gain knowledge, we have more peace.

2 Peter 1:2 Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.

God's Truth

Just think of all the work Tambora is doing spending her life giving me that many neg reps every day. What a pathetic lost ugly soul full of hate. Just to give one neg rep, one must go out and give other people a bunch of reps, and then come back and give me more. What a job that hater has.

glorydaz

I shouldn't have called you a clown.

The rest of my post stands

synonyms:cause, give rise to, lead to, result in, bring about, create, produce, generate, engender, spawn, occasion, bring on, precipitate, prompt, provoke, kindle, trigger, spark off, touch off, stir up, whip up, induce, inspire, promote;

literaryenkindle

"violence begets violence"

You studying dictionary or the Bible?

You've made the same mistake with the word "person".

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You can't claim to know him either.
I not only claim to know Him, I DO know Him, and on top of that, I worship Him as God, because He is God.

Was Jesus the physical manifestation of GOD almighty?

VVV

Where does your gross confusion come from?

It's so simple that a child can understand it.
  • The Word was God
  • The Word (God) was made flesh.
The LORD Jesus Christ is God in the flesh. Super simple.

----

Here is some of Tambora's daily neg reps.

Ugly is what ugly does.

Jesus says it would happen.

December 10th, 2017 03:16 PM
Tambora

December 10th, 2017 03:11 PM
Tambora

December 10th, 2017 03:08 PM
Tambora

December 10th, 2017 03:01 PM
Tambora

December 10th, 2017 02:53 PM
Tambora
Here is Tambora's abusive ugly behavior from yesterday.

She is hard at work at giving negative reps:

December 9th, 2017 12:20 PM
Tambora

December 9th, 2017 11:54 AM
Tambora

December 9th, 2017 11:49 AM
Tambora

December 9th, 2017 11:47 AM
Tambora

December 9th, 2017 11:46 AM
Tambora

December 9th, 2017 11:41 AM
Tambora

December 9th, 2017 11:15 AM
Tambora

December 9th, 2017 11:12 AM
Tambora
Someone just has to be ugly inside and out to do what Tambora does. We know she is ugly inside, now ask for a picture. She has been giving neg reps in an abusive manner for weeks now.

Hypocrite, first remove the beam from your own eye, so that you may see clearly to remove the mote from your brother's eye.

TestedandTried

That is not the trinity teaching because those scriptures say Jesus is the Father and the Holy Spirit, and he is; but, the trinity doctrine says Jesus is not the Father and not the Spirit.

The Trinity doctrine you understand is different from what I have come to understand. The Trinity I know says there are 3 "persons" yet one God. These Isaiah passages point this out quite clearly.

popsthebuilder

You studying dictionary or the Bible?

You've made the same mistake with the word "person".
Because the word person in the Bible in no way alludes to the characteristics or traits of a person.....

Luke 20: 21. And they asked him, saying, Master, we know that thou sayest and teachest rightly, neither acceptest thou the person of any, but teachest the way of God truly:

Matthew 22: 16. And they sent out unto him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that thou art true, and teachest the way of God in truth, neither carest thou for any man: for thou regardest not the person of men.

Mark 12: 14. And when they were come, they say unto him, Master, we know that thou art true, and carest for no man: for thou regardest not the person of men, but teachest the way of God in truth: Is it lawful to give tribute to Caesar, or not?

Ephesians 5: 5. For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Ephesians 5: 5. For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

Hebrews 12: 16. Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.

James 2: 1. My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. 2. For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; 3. And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool: 4. Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts? 5. Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him? 8. If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well: 9. But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

Acts 10: 34. Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: 35. But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him. 36. The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:) 37. That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached; 38. How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him. 39. And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree: 40. Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly; 41. Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead. 42. And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead. 43. To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins. 44. While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word. 45. And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost. 46. For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter, 47. Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we? 48. And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.

(Could you be so kind as to point out which of these verses with the word person in it is referencing something other than a human or characteristics or trait there of?

I would wait, but uhm....well; we both know how this ends.

glorydaz

Because the word person in the Bible in no way alludes to the characteristics or traits of a person.....

(Could you be so kind as to point out which of these verses with the word person in it is referencing something other than a human or characteristics or trait there of?

I would wait, but uhm....well; we both know how this ends.

Your claim is that God has none of the characteristics or traits of a person....is that right?

Does God laugh, get angry, think, speak, reason, love, experience jealousy, or grieve?

I would wait, but....we all know you can't see past the end of your nose.

popsthebuilder

Your claim is that God has none of the characteristics or traits of a person....is that right?

Does God laugh, get angry, think, speak, reason, love, experience jealousy, or grieve?

I would wait, but....we all know you can't see past the end of your nose.
Wrong; that is not my claim whatsoever.

Now are you going to answer my question with another question?