The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

glorydaz

You know you can't explain it. If you could explain it you would. You can't.

I explain it all the time to lots of people, but there is no point in explaining ANYTHING to you. You don't even understand that the Father is not the Son, and you've been told that by many different people right here on this forum. You're stuck on stupid. There is no other excuse for you, GT.

And I see you were complaining because Tam and I are giving you bad reps. You give bad reps quite often, but don't like to get them. Oh boo hoo.

If I had my way, I be able to give you a bad rep on every one of your posts. They are all equally bad....deplorable and ungodly, even. Count yourself lucky there is a limit.

God's Truth

I explain it all the time to lots of people, but there is no point in explaining ANYTHING to you. You don't even understand that the Father is not the Son, and you've been told that by many different people right here on this forum. You're stuck on stupid. There is no other excuse for you, GT.

And I see you were complaining because Tam and I are giving you bad reps. You give bad reps quite often, but don't like to get them. Oh boo hoo.

If I had my way, I be able to give you a bad rep on every one of your posts. They are all equally bad....deplorable and ungodly, even. Count yourself lucky there is a limit.

I couldn't care any less about the reps. I just expose evil like the Word says to.

popsthebuilder

Explain your inability to understand the scripture you've been given.

"(Could you be so kind as to point out which of these verses with the word person in it is referencing something other than a human or characteristics or trait there of?"

(That's a quote from my response to you. It is missing a parenthesis and maybe isn't worded the best, bit it does seem to be an actual cohesive question)

Could you attempt to answer it without a question or negative remark now? If you need me to repost the actual scripture then let me know.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Right Divider

Body part
You do not believe the scriptures.

Hebrews 13:8 King James Version (KJV)

8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

His body is the same but glorified.
That is a misuse of Hebrews 13:8, which has nothing to do with His body.

But this one does:

Acts 1:9-11 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:9) And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. (1:10) And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; (1:11) Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

SAME Jesus.... same body....

popsthebuilder

I know that you absolutely are.

Your problem is not with the doctrine of the trinity, but with some strange fabrication that you are arguing against. That is a straw-man.
Pretty sure this was your statement making Jesus the Holy Temple to be coeternal with the Father.

"You're basing your position on the false assumption that Jesus had a beginning."

But then you say the trinity doesn't claim such so then it is only you who I am fighting against according to your surmise.

God's Truth

That is a misuse of Hebrews 13:8, which has nothing to do with His body.

But this one does:

Acts 1:9-11 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:9) And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. (1:10) And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; (1:11) Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

SAME Jesus.... same body....

Are you going to ignore the scripture where John says we will be like him but we don't know what that will be?

God's Truth

Right Divider claims to know, but John the Apostles says we don't.

1 John 3:2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

God's Truth

Jesus is the Spirit and God the Father:

The scriptures say PLAINLY that the Lord IS THE SPIRIT.

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called;

"…who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped" (Philippians 2:7).

This is a good scripture showing that Jesus is God the Father with a body, because the scripture says Jesus was in the FORM of God. What is God the Father's form? God the Father's form is Spirit.

Colossians 1:15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

Revelation 1:14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.

"The Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet are like burnished bronze, says this: ‘I know your deeds..."--Revelation 2:18-19

So, who is the God and Father of the Son Jesus Christ (who is still identified as the Son of God even after He was in heaven?)

Who is that fire in Jesus' eyes?

God the Father is inside Jesus.

Philippians 2:7 rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.

The Spirit gives life, 2 Corinthians 3:6

God gives life, see John 5:21.

Jesus gives life, see John 5:21.

They are EXACTLY the SAME.

1 Corinthians 15:45 So it is written: The first man Adam became a living being; the last Adam became a life-giving Spirit.

That scripture is more proof that there is ONLY ONE SPIRIT AND JESUS' SPIRIT is the Spirit of the one and only God the Father.

Jesus is the Spirit. All these scriptures tell us Jesus is the Spirit.

Revelation 2:7, 8, 11, 17, 29; 3:6, 13, 22; 14:13; 22:17.

This is Jesus speaking that those who overcome will be his children. Who but a father has children?

Revelation 21:7. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.

Jesus says that EVERYTHING he SAYS and DOES is what the FATHER says and does.

There is no way that is not God the Father come as a Son.

Right Divider

Body part
Pretty sure this was your statement making Jesus the Holy Temple to be coeternal with the Father.

"You're basing your position on the false assumption that Jesus had a beginning."
That is in regard to His deity and NOT His humanity.

What that really hard to understand?

But then you say the trinity doesn't claim such so then it is only you who I am fighting against according to your surmise.
You're just confused because you misunderstand what people actually say.

popsthebuilder

That is in regard to His deity and NOT His humanity.

What that really hard to understand?

You're just confused because you misunderstand what people actually say.
Okay, so your saying that 100% of Jesus, the material temporal Holy Of GOD is coeternal and the other 100% of Jesus is not coeternal with GOD almighty?

That doesn't compute....you are right about me not understanding....

Right Divider

Body part
Okay, so your saying that 100% of Jesus, the material temporal Holy Of GOD is coeternal and the other 100% of Jesus is not coeternal with GOD almighty?

That doesn't compute....you are right about me not understanding....
Where is your confusion coming from? Too much indoctrination into false doctrine?

The WORD (which is GOD per John 1:1) was MADE FLESH (per John 1:14). What is so confusing about that?