The sheriff is stepping down.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What Lon said above, Delmar!

Yikes! The late night shift around here is going to be the Wild West with no Sheriff.

AMR

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What Lon said above, Delmar!

Yikes! The late night shift around here is going to be the Wild West with no Sheriff.

AMR

The place is in good hands. Poly is back, Nori never left, Sherman is tireless and Knight, as always is large and in charge.

rainee

Wow, since GloryD said what she said I feel brave too...
You've had an effect in my life.
I've looked at your writing for these few years and gone thru so many things because of you or sometimes even feeling with you - which is really something.

You leave now with your pic looking so great, and I so hope you feel as good as you look!
I bet many here have prayed for you, laughed at your wit, maybe even cried for you, and felt for you as well as wondered at you over this stretch of time over so many subjects.

I might as well tell you I have dieted some and yes I benefitted because of your thread on that also, so thank you for being strong in that as well.

Lord God bless you and yours Delmar and thank you again for posting in my world

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow, since GloryD said what she said I feel brave too...
You've had an effect in my life.
I've looked at your writing for these few years and gone thru so many things because of you or sometimes even feeling with you - which is really something.

You leave now with your pic looking so great, and I so hope you feel as good as you look!
I bet many here have prayed for you, laughed at your wit, maybe even cried for you, and felt for you as well as wondered at you over this stretch of time over so many subjects.

I might as well tell you I have dieted some and yes I benefitted because of your thread on that also, so thank you for being strong in that as well.

Lord God bless you and yours Delmar and thank you again for posting in my world
Gotta kiss myself I'm so pretty! I do indeed feel fantastic!

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We wish you well Delmar, you have been fair and honest.
Please stay on TOL and join us in combat.

Looks like the last infraction I handed out went to Jonahdog. Not sure if that resulted in a bann or not.

john w

Hall of Fame
You're cool sheriff...keep us up to date on how the break is going

....shouldn't you 'point a deputy?

deppity john w

Vote for me, as "TDSMFAUPOT"(TemporaryDeputySherriffModForAnUnspecifiedPeriodOfTime), and I might just ban Litten of Totton, in spite, for revenge, as I'm not afraid of girls....

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thank you for your service as mod, Delmar and best wishes in your future endeavors.

john w

Hall of Fame
The place is in good hands. Poly is back, Nori never left, Sherman is tireless and Knight, as always is large and in charge.

You forgot:"....and, when the great and humble saint John W is installed, albeit, in hindsight, in a long overdue installation, TOL will be elevated to elite status."

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You forgot:"....and, when the great and humble saint John W is installed, albeit, in hindsight, in a long overdue installation, TOL will be elevated to elite status."

Would you ban me?

john w

Hall of Fame
Would you ban me?

You'd be on my "Top Ten" list, as, to remove any doubt of favoritism(*), politics, and all that jazz, I'd ban you as quick as...

921325.jpg

_____
*Of course, donations to the "Unban saint John W Campaign," as I will eventually be forced to ban myself, are acceptable, and encouraged. PM me for my address.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have come to the place where I feel like I have too many irons in the fire to do the job justice. This is not good bye, but I do need a break. Perhaps after a long rest Knight will consider taking me back, but that probably won't be while I still have my current day job. I love you guys. be gentle with the current staff!

Delmar
You have been a gentleman moderator and a level head. May your successor be like you. :)

fzappa13

Master Delmar,

I saw your appointment as mod as a long overdue development. Modern Technology has ever been the domain of youth and so early on Knight was appointing his contemporaries to this task and, let's just say the results were a little sketchy. The council of years is a must in good moderating and yours will be missed.

Mateo