The Pittsburg Pirates are back, tetelestai?!

Daniel1611

I will cheer for the Buccos, win or lose. I'm die hard Pittsburgh sports fan. Btw, did you notice how many Steeler fans were at the Jacksonville game? All 50 states, yinz can't escape Pittsburgh sports fans.

john w

Hall of Fame
"After being drafted by the St. Louis Rams, Michael Sam celebrated by kissing his boyfriend. This is historic because it's the first time anyone has celebrated being drafted by the St. Louis Rams" - Conan O'Brien.

Of course, you would be interested in anything related to one of your "role models," your "Sammy," "cuz" you dig "cute" men's names, wouldn't you, stupid Craigie?

john w

Hall of Fame
Bad couple of days for baseball in Los Angeles (Angels & Dodgers)

I'm still rooting for my 1985 rematch of Cardinals vs. Royals.

"my 1985 rematch of Cardinals vs. Royals"

"Sup" with this "my,"loser? You have "stake" in these 2 major league teams(my emphasis-in contrast to the Pirates)?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Giants have the fire in the belly, and just know how to win. :banana:

I heard on the radio, that since 2010, the Giants and Cardinals own 56 of the 85 National League playoff game wins.

If so, something has to give in the upcoming NLCS.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I hope SF finishes St Louis out tonight.

Well.....your wish came true.

My wish of it being 1985 all over again did not happen.

Oh well.....the Giants could win their 3rd World Series in five years.

If so, that's pretty good.

The Berean

Go Giants!!! Woohoo!!!!!! :cheers: :banana: :cigar::straight: :jolly: :the_wave:

My brother already bought two tickets to Game 5. He invited me. Should I go? The tickets are $520!!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
SF has banned Lorde's song 'Royals' until after the World Series. :chuckle:

I was rooting for the Cardinals to play the Royals in the World Series, but after seeing the Ferguson protesters outside the Rams game yesterday, I'm so glad the Cardinals didn't make it to the World Series.

Because, that's all ESPN would be talking about.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I was rooting for the Cardinals to play the Royals in the World Series, but after seeing the Ferguson protesters outside the Rams game yesterday, I'm so glad the Cardinals didn't make it to the World Series.

Because, that's all ESPN would be talking about.

I was already rooting against St Louis, but I agree the protesting is another reason it's nice that they didn't make it.

ESPN has a poll asking if you are rooting for KC or SF. I obviously voted for KC and they are winning 81%/19%. Even CA came out for KC. :shocked: :chuckle:

Game 1 tonight. :noid:

I give the edge to SF based on starting pitching. KC might have the better bullpen but they have to get a lead going into the 7th. Also, it is hard to pick against a team who has won 2 in the past 4 years.

Last edited: