ECT The New Covenant de-complicated for 2P2P-ers

Right Divider

Body part
If I had none, your post would read:

???

Instead you are full of observations. You mean I don't do 2P2P, I know.
Nice try.

This item has been presented many times here, and you don't retain it. 'kaine ktisis' in 2 Cor 5:17 are about Christ; there is no 'he is...' there referring to individual Christians. 'ta archeia' are the old things of Judaism that have been in the context for 3 chapters. (It's funny how people go to individual sense there even with 3 chapters running...).
You think that CHRIST is a "new creation". WOW... you are even dumber than I thought.

You all are pretty lazy and insecure types.
No, that would be you.

as for Gal 6, what's so hard about locating the new creation reference there? It should be a piece of cake. (The Corinthian one takes some grammatical knowledge). Neither circ nor uncirc matters but a new creation, in the same paragraph where he is referring to the true Israel. Oh, but that's also taboo for you isn't it?
Oh, got it.

Gal 6:14-16 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:14) But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world. (6:15) For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. (6:16) And as many as walk according to this rule, peace [be] on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

Paul specifically speaks about TWO groups here: them (those that walk according to this rule) AND the Israel of God.

Your fairy tale has you blind to simple language constructs.

It is precisely by so much reading of the passages that 2P2P is unnacceptable.
:nono:

john w

Hall of Fame
Get a greek grammar and learn how to find key words. Spend 10x the amount reading aloud as posting. You'll get there. You're incorrigible and that's not my problem.

Vs.
In christ, who is Melchizedekian. sense.

The droid is going to school us country bumpkins on this "greek grammar," and yet he constantly makes capitalization/spelling errors in his "English"(loosely employed here)?

I don't reckon so....Take your seat, fraud.

SaulToPaul 2

It's a little known fact, Normie, that this Interloper fella obtain his knowledge of "greek/Greek grammar" from watching Jimmie the Greek, after Bret Musburger, on "The NFL Today," in the AD 1970's ff. period. Ma said so.

You are looking live, at TOL...

You can tell from reading his posts that he has spent 95% of his "study time" reading books about the Bible, rather than the Bible.

Bible believers don't talk like him.

john w

Hall of Fame
You can tell from reading his posts that he has spent 95% of his "study time" reading books about the Bible, rather than the Bible.

Bible believers don't talk like him.

Wonder what causes that compelsion complex, Mayor? Do you think he was inarculated?

Interplanner

:rolleyes: You meant scripture, but immediately send others to commentaries of your favorite teachers. Pathetic.

Show me one thing pathetic about Stroebel (I chose him because he is sort of a tranlsator; he would not be considered a primary researcher). I'm referring to THE CASE FOR... series. Name one thing. Fools.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Show me one thing pathetic about Stroebel (I chose him because he is sort of a tranlsator; he would not be considered a primary researcher). I'm referring to THE CASE FOR... series. Name one thing. Fools.
You concern yourself with the wisdom of men and not the wisdom of God.

1 Corinthians 2:4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

1 Corinthians 2:5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.